The Necessity of Reparation for Historic Injustices

Jelly Flater Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 06:10 pm new

“ Reality is we have no idea “
- catchphrase of the no hopers ;)

Hiccups Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 06:17 pm new

Supafreak wrote:

The NO hopers IMG-5137

It beggars belief why anyone would want to be on the same side as any of these turbo-gronks. #straya

southernraw Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 06:19 pm new

burleigh wrote:

southernraw wrote:

Is Burleighs friend, the Bundjalung man, and the guy at #lowinfos wedding the same person?

Warren?

I’ll put the same question to you. If a new poll was released and only 30% of FNP were in favour for the voice, would you still vote yes?

Ha! A question. Make me laugh!
Like i said previously Burleigh, it's a slippery slope for you, that there's no coming back from.
And you still owe me a house!!. ;-)

indo-dreaming Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 06:23 pm new

goofyfoot wrote:

“ One was only 300 people the other 800, you only had to tick a box to say you are Indigenous, at best even if they were indigenous most were probably just white city folk with some indigenous ancestor down their family tree.”

As opposed to what Indo?

Being a full blood dressed in possum skins living in a bark hut in the middle of the Simpson desert hunting kangaroo and goanna for dinner?

Opposed to actual aboriginal people who the voice is suppose to be designed for, that aint white city folk no matter how they identify.

https://i.imgur.com/Zoe9byu.png

burleigh Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 06:24 pm new

southernraw wrote:

burleigh wrote:
southernraw wrote:

Is Burleighs friend, the Bundjalung man, and the guy at #lowinfos wedding the same person?

Warren?

I’ll put the same question to you. If a new poll was released and only 30% of FNP were in favour for the voice, would you still vote yes?

Ha! A question. Make me laugh!

Like i said previously Burleigh, it's a slippery slope for you, that there's no coming back from.

And you still owe me a house!!. ;-)

Answer it

harrycoopr Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 06:27 pm new

indo-dreaming wrote:

goofyfoot wrote:

“ One was only 300 people the other 800, you only had to tick a box to say you are Indigenous, at best even if they were indigenous most were probably just white city folk with some indigenous ancestor down their family tree.”

As opposed to what Indo?

Being a full blood dressed in possum skins living in a bark hut in the middle of the Simpson desert hunting kangaroo and goanna for dinner?

Opposed to actual aboriginal people who the voice is suppose to be designed for, that aint white city folk no matter how they identify.

https://i.imgur.com/Zoe9byu.png

Probably Price's rellies... she's been truckin a few about

southernraw Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 06:27 pm new
southernraw Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 06:28 pm new

burleigh wrote:

southernraw wrote:
burleigh wrote:
southernraw wrote:

Is Burleighs friend, the Bundjalung man, and the guy at #lowinfos wedding the same person?

Warren?

I’ll put the same question to you. If a new poll was released and only 30% of FNP were in favour for the voice, would you still vote yes?

Ha! A question. Make me laugh!

Like i said previously Burleigh, it's a slippery slope for you, that there's no coming back from.

And you still owe me a house!!. ;-)

Answer it

One of the last people on this planet i'd answer to is you champ.

Supafreak Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 06:28 pm new

@burleigh , just saw your question, If you can show me a poll that only 30% FNP support the yes to voice then I would seriously vote no . Why ? Because it’s not about me burleigh , I’m not requesting a voice to parliament, FNP are .

harrycoopr Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 06:31 pm new

Hiccups wrote:

Supafreak wrote:

The NO hopers IMG-5137

It beggars belief why anyone would want to be on the same side as any of these turbo-gronks. #straya

Oh I bet indo burley costco etc will print this for their loungeroom walls
What a bunch of slimy corrupt ugly mean&nasty inhumane excuses of homo sapiens... a truly disgusting collection. And they've all proven their complete stupidity and incompetence in one way or another! How embarrassing

Supafreak Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 06:32 pm new

IMG-5127

Supafreak Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 06:39 pm new

I look forward to reading what ronni salt has uncovered .

harrycoopr Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 06:39 pm new

Supafreak wrote:

Can you spot the difference ? IMG-5133

IMG-5134

IMG-5135. Why do they call it “ Labors “ risky voice ?

Bcos as we all know the GreatSpud weaponised the issue as partisan politics cos it's his only hope against Albo... who btw is handling the rights insanity with calm and aplomb!

harrycoopr Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 06:41 pm new

Supafreak wrote:

I look forward to reading what ronni salt has uncovered . https://x.com/ronnisalt/status/1703679184277795013?s=46&t=5RczxwAfzXe7h…

Love it... greatest hypocrites on earth

burleigh Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 06:48 pm new

Supafreak wrote:

@burleigh , just saw your question, If you can show me a poll that only 30% FNP support the yes to voice then I would seriously vote no . Why ? Because it’s not about me burleigh , I’m not requesting a voice to parliament, FNP are .

So you’re basing your vote off the yes23 campaign of 80% of FNP supporting the Voice?

Do you think the 80% from yes23 is misleading or possibly not correct as it was done on Feb with a very small minority of FNP?

burleigh Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 06:50 pm new

harrycoopr wrote:

Hiccups wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

The NO hopers IMG-5137

It beggars belief why anyone would want to be on the same side as any of these turbo-gronks. #straya

Oh I bet indo burley costco etc will print this for their loungeroom walls

What a bunch of slimy corrupt ugly mean&nasty inhumane excuses of homo sapiens... a truly disgusting collection. And they've all proven their complete stupidity and incompetence in one way or another! How embarrassing

Hey Winnie, wait until you see the big businesses backing the yes campaign. If you don’t like slimy corrupt ugly men, you’re in for a shock

Supafreak Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 07:02 pm new

burleigh wrote:

Supafreak wrote:

@burleigh , just saw your question, If you can show me a poll that only 30% FNP support the yes to voice then I would seriously vote no . Why ? Because it’s not about me burleigh , I’m not requesting a voice to parliament, FNP are .

So you’re basing your vote off the yes23 campaign of 80% of FNP supporting the Voice?

Do you think the 80% from yes23 is misleading or possibly not correct as it was done on Feb with a very small minority of FNP?

Im going with the people I personally trust in this campaign, that’s my choice . You also have a choice Burleigh and your voting no . Do you believe you can change my thinking on this ? I don’t believe I can change yours and I’m not attempting to either . Gotta stand for something I believe , or fall for anything . Can you show me your poll that only 30% of FNP support the voice ? Now that Ive answered your question can you answer mine ? You don’t trust the labor government, if they opposed the voice and wanted everyone to vote no would you then vote yes ?

burleigh Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 07:04 pm new

Supafreak wrote:

burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

@burleigh , just saw your question, If you can show me a poll that only 30% FNP support the yes to voice then I would seriously vote no . Why ? Because it’s not about me burleigh , I’m not requesting a voice to parliament, FNP are .

So you’re basing your vote off the yes23 campaign of 80% of FNP supporting the Voice?

Do you think the 80% from yes23 is misleading or possibly not correct as it was done on Feb with a very small minority of FNP?

Im going with the people I personally trust in this campaign, that’s my choice . You also have a choice Burleigh and your voting no . Do you believe you can change my thinking on this ? I don’t believe I can change yours and I’m not attempting to either . Gotta stand for something I believe , or fall for anything . Can you show me your poll that only 30% of FNP support the voice ? Now that Ive answered your question can you answer mine ? You don’t trust the labor government, if they opposed the voice and wanted everyone to vote no would you then vote yes ?

No I can’t, it was a hypothetical. However when yes23 campaign of 80% is based off an online vote of 300 then 800 FNP with no actual proof needed it gets you thinking. Then when you realise it was done over 6 months ago it seems extremely suss.

indo-dreaming Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 07:26 pm new

burleigh wrote:

Supafreak wrote:

@burleigh , just saw your question, If you can show me a poll that only 30% FNP support the yes to voice then I would seriously vote no . Why ? Because it’s not about me burleigh , I’m not requesting a voice to parliament, FNP are .

So you’re basing your vote off the yes23 campaign of 80% of FNP supporting the Voice?

Do you think the 80% from yes23 is misleading or possibly not correct as it was done on Feb with a very small minority of FNP?

Not to mention online polls, not phone polls.

Online polls are very problematic.

For instance you could provide a link to a poll on Swellnet asking how many people surf and get 1,000 respondents and 99% say they surf, that doesn't mean 99% of Australians surf.

So how people come to know of an online poll is important

Also just ticking a box to claim your indigenous is problematic, those that arent indigenous but want to push votes one way or the other be it No or Yes can do so.

Random phone polls are much more accurate and then having a number of companies doing it is better still.

Even better having a number of polls over time is even better .

For instance while polls can be wrong, its likely the overall polls on the voice are correct as have been done by a number of companies doing it over months and they are all showing similar numbers and the same clear trend.

Add into that, because of a possible negative perception of voting No, some who say Yes might really vote No, while it doesn't work the other way around.

This is generally why polls can be wrong like Brexit or Trump, because people might not want to admit they are voting the way that is not deemed in a positive light, most you expect would say they dont know yet, so undecided votes are more likely to go to No's rather than Yes, also those truely undecided are generally more cautious and more likely to play it safe and vote no. (and if waiting for more info, it aint coming )

All that said the yes campaign has 20 million worth of just TV ads for the next month, i saw the same ad about 5 times last night and it was a very manipulative type of ad, and they have million more for other things like signs etc, the No camp only have about 10 million all up and dont even have a budget for signs etc (the ones you put at the front of your house).

Who knows how many brain dead people can be swayed, there is a lot of stupid people out there thats for sure, so i wont feel okay until i see iNo's in reach state or overall on the TV after the vote.

Supafreak Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 07:15 pm new

burleigh wrote:

Supafreak wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

@burleigh , just saw your question, If you can show me a poll that only 30% FNP support the yes to voice then I would seriously vote no . Why ? Because it’s not about me burleigh , I’m not requesting a voice to parliament, FNP are .

So you’re basing your vote off the yes23 campaign of 80% of FNP supporting the Voice?

Do you think the 80% from yes23 is misleading or possibly not correct as it was done on Feb with a very small minority of FNP?

Im going with the people I personally trust in this campaign, that’s my choice . You also have a choice Burleigh and your voting no . Do you believe you can change my thinking on this ? I don’t believe I can change yours and I’m not attempting to either . Gotta stand for something I believe , or fall for anything . Can you show me your poll that only 30% of FNP support the voice ? Now that Ive answered your question can you answer mine ? You don’t trust the labor government, if they opposed the voice and wanted everyone to vote no would you then vote yes ?

No I can’t, it was a hypothetical. However when yes23 campaign of 80% is based off an online vote of 300 then 800 FNP with no actual proof needed it gets you thinking. Then when you realise it was done over 6 months ago it seems extremely suss.

Where did you get your information on how yes23 came up with 80% ?

burleigh Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 07:22 pm new

Supafreak wrote:

burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

@burleigh , just saw your question, If you can show me a poll that only 30% FNP support the yes to voice then I would seriously vote no . Why ? Because it’s not about me burleigh , I’m not requesting a voice to parliament, FNP are .

So you’re basing your vote off the yes23 campaign of 80% of FNP supporting the Voice?

Do you think the 80% from yes23 is misleading or possibly not correct as it was done on Feb with a very small minority of FNP?

Im going with the people I personally trust in this campaign, that’s my choice . You also have a choice Burleigh and your voting no . Do you believe you can change my thinking on this ? I don’t believe I can change yours and I’m not attempting to either . Gotta stand for something I believe , or fall for anything . Can you show me your poll that only 30% of FNP support the voice ? Now that Ive answered your question can you answer mine ? You don’t trust the labor government, if they opposed the voice and wanted everyone to vote no would you then vote yes ?

No I can’t, it was a hypothetical. However when yes23 campaign of 80% is based off an online vote of 300 then 800 FNP with no actual proof needed it gets you thinking. Then when you realise it was done over 6 months ago it seems extremely suss.

Where did you get your information on how yes23 came up with 80% ?

Am I wrong?

harrycoopr Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 07:23 pm new

burleigh wrote:

harrycoopr wrote:
Hiccups wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

The NO hopers IMG-5137

It beggars belief why anyone would want to be on the same side as any of these turbo-gronks. #straya

Oh I bet indo burley costco etc will print this for their loungeroom walls

What a bunch of slimy corrupt ugly mean&nasty inhumane excuses of homo sapiens... a truly disgusting collection. And they've all proven their complete stupidity and incompetence in one way or another! How embarrassing

Hey Winnie, wait until you see the big businesses backing the yes campaign. If you don’t like slimy corrupt ugly men, you’re in for a shock

They're only backing it so they don't look as gross as your bunch of shitturds

harrycoopr Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 07:26 pm new

indo-dreaming wrote:

burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

@burleigh , just saw your question, If you can show me a poll that only 30% FNP support the yes to voice then I would seriously vote no . Why ? Because it’s not about me burleigh , I’m not requesting a voice to parliament, FNP are .

So you’re basing your vote off the yes23 campaign of 80% of FNP supporting the Voice?

Do you think the 80% from yes23 is misleading or possibly not correct as it was done on Feb with a very small minority of FNP?

Not to mention online polls, not phone polls.

Online polls are very problematic.

For instance you could provide a link to a poll on Swellnet asking how many people surf and get 1,000 respondents and 99% say they surf, that doesn't mean 99% of Australians surf.

So how people come to know of an online poll is important

Also just ticking a box to claim your indigenous is problematic, those that arent indigenous but want to push votes one way or the other be it No or Yes can do so.

Random phone polls are much more accurate and then having a number of companies doing it is better still.

Even better having a number of polls over time is even better .

For instance while polls can be wrong, its likely the overall polls on the voice are correct as have been done by a number of companies doing it over months and they are all showing similar numbers and the same clear trend.

Add into that, because of a possible negative perception of voting No, some who say Yes might really vote No, while it doesn't work the other way around.

This is generally why polls can be wrong like Brexit or Trump, because people might not want to admit they are voting the way that is not deemed in a positive light, most you expect would say they dont know yet, so undecided votes are more likely to go to No's rather than Yes, also those undecided are generally more cautious and more likely to play it safe and vote no.

All that said the yes campaign has 20 million worth of just TV ads for the next month, i saw the same ad about 5 times last night and it was a very manipulative type of ad, and they have million more for other things like signs etc, the No camp only have about 10 million and dont even have a budget for signs etc (the ones you put at the front of your house).

Who knows how many brain dead people can be swayed, there is a lot of stupid people out there thats for sure, so i wont be ensured all is good until see it on TV after the vote.

Hahaha...classic. Your last p/graph sums u up perfectly indo! It's ASSURED btw...stoopid.

burleigh Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 07:28 pm new

harrycoopr wrote:

burleigh wrote:
harrycoopr wrote:
Hiccups wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

The NO hopers IMG-5137

It beggars belief why anyone would want to be on the same side as any of these turbo-gronks. #straya

Oh I bet indo burley costco etc will print this for their loungeroom walls

What a bunch of slimy corrupt ugly mean&nasty inhumane excuses of homo sapiens... a truly disgusting collection. And they've all proven their complete stupidity and incompetence in one way or another! How embarrassing

Hey Winnie, wait until you see the big businesses backing the yes campaign. If you don’t like slimy corrupt ugly men, you’re in for a shock

They're only backing it so they don't look as gross as your bunch of shitturds

Oh winnie. You keep this funny shit up mate. I love it

seeds Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 07:28 pm new

I prefer, shitcunts!!!, myself.

seeds Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 07:31 pm new

burleigh wrote:

Supafreak wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

@burleigh , just saw your question, If you can show me a poll that only 30% FNP support the yes to voice then I would seriously vote no . Why ? Because it’s not about me burleigh , I’m not requesting a voice to parliament, FNP are .

So you’re basing your vote off the yes23 campaign of 80% of FNP supporting the Voice?

Do you think the 80% from yes23 is misleading or possibly not correct as it was done on Feb with a very small minority of FNP?

Im going with the people I personally trust in this campaign, that’s my choice . You also have a choice Burleigh and your voting no . Do you believe you can change my thinking on this ? I don’t believe I can change yours and I’m not attempting to either . Gotta stand for something I believe , or fall for anything . Can you show me your poll that only 30% of FNP support the voice ? Now that Ive answered your question can you answer mine ? You don’t trust the labor government, if they opposed the voice and wanted everyone to vote no would you then vote yes ?

No I can’t, it was a hypothetical. However when yes23 campaign of 80% is based off an online vote of 300 then 800 FNP with no actual proof needed it gets you thinking. Then when you realise it was done over 6 months ago it seems extremely suss.

Where did you get your information on how yes23 came up with 80% ?

Am I wrong?

Burliegh, you just got it off Indo! You straight away believe it because of bias. Now Indo may be correct but you didn’t care to check.

burleigh Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 07:34 pm new

seeds wrote:

burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

@burleigh , just saw your question, If you can show me a poll that only 30% FNP support the yes to voice then I would seriously vote no . Why ? Because it’s not about me burleigh , I’m not requesting a voice to parliament, FNP are .

So you’re basing your vote off the yes23 campaign of 80% of FNP supporting the Voice?

Do you think the 80% from yes23 is misleading or possibly not correct as it was done on Feb with a very small minority of FNP?

Im going with the people I personally trust in this campaign, that’s my choice . You also have a choice Burleigh and your voting no . Do you believe you can change my thinking on this ? I don’t believe I can change yours and I’m not attempting to either . Gotta stand for something I believe , or fall for anything . Can you show me your poll that only 30% of FNP support the voice ? Now that Ive answered your question can you answer mine ? You don’t trust the labor government, if they opposed the voice and wanted everyone to vote no would you then vote yes ?

No I can’t, it was a hypothetical. However when yes23 campaign of 80% is based off an online vote of 300 then 800 FNP with no actual proof needed it gets you thinking. Then when you realise it was done over 6 months ago it seems extremely suss.

Where did you get your information on how yes23 came up with 80% ?

Am I wrong?

Burliegh, you just got it off Indo! You straight away believe it because of bias. Now Indo may be correct but you didn’t care to check.

I did check actually, and indo IS correct

indo-dreaming Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 07:35 pm new

Supafreak wrote:

burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

@burleigh , just saw your question, If you can show me a poll that only 30% FNP support the yes to voice then I would seriously vote no . Why ? Because it’s not about me burleigh , I’m not requesting a voice to parliament, FNP are .

So you’re basing your vote off the yes23 campaign of 80% of FNP supporting the Voice?

Do you think the 80% from yes23 is misleading or possibly not correct as it was done on Feb with a very small minority of FNP?

Im going with the people I personally trust in this campaign, that’s my choice . You also have a choice Burleigh and your voting no . Do you believe you can change my thinking on this ? I don’t believe I can change yours and I’m not attempting to either . Gotta stand for something I believe , or fall for anything . Can you show me your poll that only 30% of FNP support the voice ? Now that Ive answered your question can you answer mine ? You don’t trust the labor government, if they opposed the voice and wanted everyone to vote no would you then vote yes ?

No I can’t, it was a hypothetical. However when yes23 campaign of 80% is based off an online vote of 300 then 800 FNP with no actual proof needed it gets you thinking. Then when you realise it was done over 6 months ago it seems extremely suss.

Where did you get your information on how yes23 came up with 80% ?

Here is the info on the 300 online poll from mid Jan.

https://i.imgur.com/cRmze0U.png

Supafreak Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 07:40 pm new

burleigh wrote:

Supafreak wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

@burleigh , just saw your question, If you can show me a poll that only 30% FNP support the yes to voice then I would seriously vote no . Why ? Because it’s not about me burleigh , I’m not requesting a voice to parliament, FNP are .

So you’re basing your vote off the yes23 campaign of 80% of FNP supporting the Voice?

Do you think the 80% from yes23 is misleading or possibly not correct as it was done on Feb with a very small minority of FNP?

Im going with the people I personally trust in this campaign, that’s my choice . You also have a choice Burleigh and your voting no . Do you believe you can change my thinking on this ? I don’t believe I can change yours and I’m not attempting to either . Gotta stand for something I believe , or fall for anything . Can you show me your poll that only 30% of FNP support the voice ? Now that Ive answered your question can you answer mine ? You don’t trust the labor government, if they opposed the voice and wanted everyone to vote no would you then vote yes ?

No I can’t, it was a hypothetical. However when yes23 campaign of 80% is based off an online vote of 300 then 800 FNP with no actual proof needed it gets you thinking. Then when you realise it was done over 6 months ago it seems extremely suss.

Where did you get your information on how yes23 came up with 80% ?

Am I wrong?

There’s been more than one poll plus when you look at how many FNP have been involved in putting the voice together which is thousands not just 2 so called elites then I think you will find the majority do support it . I must agree with indo though , polls don’t always indicate the outcome. Look at some of the past elections. What I found interesting about the rallies on the weekend were the huge difference in numbers. Australians dont generally get out in large numbers unless it’s something they really believe in like the Vietnam war protests. I posted the video from Melbourne and pictures from Sydney, massive difference . Spud is playing games with this and thats why he has JP & wazza front and center , he doesn’t want to be seen as leading if it goes pear shaped which by the looks of those rallies is very possible . Gotta wonder why there isn’t big turnouts for no vote rallies. Or is it that people on the no vote side don’t really care enough and can’t be bothered.

harrycoopr Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 07:41 pm new

burleigh wrote:

harrycoopr wrote:
burleigh wrote:
harrycoopr wrote:
Hiccups wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

The NO hopers IMG-5137

It beggars belief why anyone would want to be on the same side as any of these turbo-gronks. #straya

Oh I bet indo burley costco etc will print this for their loungeroom walls

What a bunch of slimy corrupt ugly mean&nasty inhumane excuses of homo sapiens... a truly disgusting collection. And they've all proven their complete stupidity and incompetence in one way or another! How embarrassing

Hey Winnie, wait until you see the big businesses backing the yes campaign. If you don’t like slimy corrupt ugly men, you’re in for a shock

They're only backing it so they don't look as gross as your bunch of shitturds

Oh winnie. You keep this funny shit up mate. I love it

Glad to be of service burley.. tell me how much u love your bunch of RoboFuks. Tell how much Pauline turns u on...lol.

Supafreak Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 07:45 pm new

Melbourne no rally

burleigh Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 07:45 pm new
Supafreak Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 07:46 pm new

Supafreak wrote:

Big turn out for those that don’t know. https://x.com/cookersozstyle/status/1703317001551401091?s=46&t=5RczxwAf… meanwhile at one of the yes rallies IMG-5136

Big difference

burleigh Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 07:49 pm new

Supafreak wrote:

Supafreak wrote:

Big turn out for those that don’t know. https://x.com/cookersozstyle/status/1703317001551401091?s=46&t=5RczxwAf… meanwhile at one of the yes rallies IMG-5136

Big difference

All white people. This is no different during Covid getting vaccinated “to protect Nan” playing on peoples emotions and being good people.

Supafreak Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 07:52 pm new

[quote=burleigh]

I would love it burleigh if the yes no vote was purely up to FNP , unfortunately it’s not .

burleigh Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 07:52 pm new

Supafreak][quote=burleigh wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxU4ue9SW5b/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==[/ I would love it burleigh if the yes no vote was purely up to FNP

Yep. Me too Supa. Me too

Supafreak Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 07:57 pm new

burleigh wrote:

Supafreak wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Big turn out for those that don’t know. https://x.com/cookersozstyle/status/1703317001551401091?s=46&t=5RczxwAf… meanwhile at one of the yes rallies IMG-5136

Big difference

All white people. This is no different during Covid getting vaccinated “to protect Nan” playing on peoples emotions and being good people.

Why do you say it’s all white people ? Do you believe no fnp are there ? Who do you believe organisers the rallies and speaks at them ? Please don’t say the labor party .

burleigh Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 08:00 pm new

Supafreak wrote:

burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Big turn out for those that don’t know. https://x.com/cookersozstyle/status/1703317001551401091?s=46&t=5RczxwAf… meanwhile at one of the yes rallies IMG-5136

Big difference

All white people. This is no different during Covid getting vaccinated “to protect Nan” playing on peoples emotions and being good people.

Why do you say it’s all white people ? Do you believe no fnp are there ? Who do you believe organisers the rallies and speaks at them ? Please don’t say the labor party .

No idea and I don’t really care. It’s just cringy as fuck

Supafreak Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 08:10 pm new

burleigh wrote:

Supafreak wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Big turn out for those that don’t know. https://x.com/cookersozstyle/status/1703317001551401091?s=46&t=5RczxwAf… meanwhile at one of the yes rallies IMG-5136

Big difference

All white people. This is no different during Covid getting vaccinated “to protect Nan” playing on peoples emotions and being good people.

Why do you say it’s all white people ? Do you believe no fnp are there ? Who do you believe organisers the rallies and speaks at them ? Please don’t say the labor party .

No idea and I don’t really care. It’s just cringy as fuck

Exactly Burleigh and that’s why you’re voting no because you don’t really care and don’t wanna know . It’s your choice.

harrycoopr Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 08:12 pm new

burleigh wrote:

Supafreak wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Big turn out for those that don’t know. https://x.com/cookersozstyle/status/1703317001551401091?s=46&t=5RczxwAf… meanwhile at one of the yes rallies IMG-5136

Big difference

All white people. This is no different during Covid getting vaccinated “to protect Nan” playing on peoples emotions and being good people.

Why do you say it’s all white people ? Do you believe no fnp are there ? Who do you believe organisers the rallies and speaks at them ? Please don’t say the labor party .

No idea and I don’t really care. It’s just cringy as fuck

As cringy as your secret lust for Michaela huh Roboburley...

burleigh Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 08:15 pm new

Supafreak wrote:

burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Big turn out for those that don’t know. https://x.com/cookersozstyle/status/1703317001551401091?s=46&t=5RczxwAf… meanwhile at one of the yes rallies IMG-5136

Big difference

All white people. This is no different during Covid getting vaccinated “to protect Nan” playing on peoples emotions and being good people.

Why do you say it’s all white people ? Do you believe no fnp are there ? Who do you believe organisers the rallies and speaks at them ? Please don’t say the labor party .

No idea and I don’t really care. It’s just cringy as fuck

Exactly Burleigh and that’s why you’re voting no because you don’t really care and don’t wanna know . It’s your choice.

No, I’m voting no because my good friend who is a FNP is voting no along with majority of his FNP family and friends.

But I guess you only care about the FNP that vote yes

Jelly Flater Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 08:19 pm new

‘ No, I’m voting no because my good friend who is a FNP is voting no along with majority of his FNP family and friends. ‘

Sounds kinda the same principle / reason as to why ppl got vaccinated ;)
Different context and all but….ummmm, yewwww ppl of the world unite !

burleigh Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 08:27 pm new

Jelly Flater wrote:

‘ No, I’m voting no because my good friend who is a FNP is voting no along with majority of his FNP family and friends. ‘

Sounds kinda the same principle / reason as to why ppl got vaccinated ;)

Different context and all but….ummmm, yewwww ppl of the world unite !

You’re confused with the Yes Campaign. Exactly the same method as they used to get vaccinated to protect granny. And what a crock of shit that turned out to be.

harrycoopr Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 08:28 pm new

So all you No voters agree with Thorpe's assertions that Sovereignty has not been ceded therefore nothing less than Sovereign recognition and reparations can be accepted. Seems yr Mundine's starting to trip up all over the place with his treaties!! Yes is Reconciliation in action... No is either against Aboriginal people's claims or in favour of their Sovereign claims... can't sit on the fence boys unless you like the feeling

Supafreak Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 08:30 pm new

burleigh wrote:

Supafreak wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Big turn out for those that don’t know. https://x.com/cookersozstyle/status/1703317001551401091?s=46&t=5RczxwAf… meanwhile at one of the yes rallies IMG-5136

Big difference

All white people. This is no different during Covid getting vaccinated “to protect Nan” playing on peoples emotions and being good people.

Why do you say it’s all white people ? Do you believe no fnp are there ? Who do you believe organisers the rallies and speaks at them ? Please don’t say the labor party .

No idea and I don’t really care. It’s just cringy as fuck

Exactly Burleigh and that’s why you’re voting no because you don’t really care and don’t wanna know . It’s your choice.

No, I’m voting no because my good friend who is a FNP is voting no along with majority of his FNP family and friends.

But I guess you only care about the FNP that vote yes

I’m going with what the majority of FNP is asking for Burleigh, that’s my choice .

Supafreak Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 08:34 pm new

IMG-5133. IMG-5140

burleigh Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 08:36 pm new

Supafreak wrote:

burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Big turn out for those that don’t know. https://x.com/cookersozstyle/status/1703317001551401091?s=46&t=5RczxwAf… meanwhile at one of the yes rallies IMG-5136

Big difference

All white people. This is no different during Covid getting vaccinated “to protect Nan” playing on peoples emotions and being good people.

Why do you say it’s all white people ? Do you believe no fnp are there ? Who do you believe organisers the rallies and speaks at them ? Please don’t say the labor party .

No idea and I don’t really care. It’s just cringy as fuck

Exactly Burleigh and that’s why you’re voting no because you don’t really care and don’t wanna know . It’s your choice.

No, I’m voting no because my good friend who is a FNP is voting no along with majority of his FNP family and friends.

But I guess you only care about the FNP that vote yes

I’m going with what the majority of FNP is asking for Burleigh, that’s my choice .

You actually have no idea what they want. None. I don’t either, but what I do know is that 80% is bullshit.

Reform Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 08:37 pm new

Supafreak wrote:

https://fb.watch/n7HWJ2O8o9/?mibextid=v7YzmG

Beautifully scripted interview, She says that so clearly and concisely, a lovely example of a great human and guess what?....She's indigenous! You have to come over and join with us 'detractors'. Its not too late to clear your conscience and jump that wall into a promising world where there is hope, passion, goodwill, compassion and aspirations for peace.

burleigh Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 08:39 pm new

Reform wrote:

Supafreak wrote:

https://fb.watch/n7HWJ2O8o9/?mibextid=v7YzmG

Beautifully scripted interview, She says that so clearly and concisely, a lovely example of a great human and guess what?....She's indigenous! You have to come over and join with us 'detractors'. Its not too late to clear your conscience and jump that wall into a promising world where there is hope, passion, goodwill, compassion and aspirations for peace.

Scripted alright. How many hours did they spend rehearsing this piece of dribble?

Jelly Flater Monday, 18 Sep 2023 at 08:43 pm new

“ You’re confused with the Yes Campaign. “

- um… no…

This bit … “ I’m voting no because my good friend who is a FNP is voting no along with majority of his FNP family and friends. “

This is you admitting the reason you are doing it is simply because a friend is doing it… along with the majority of their friends and family.

- connoisseur of confusion ;)

Join the conversation Sign up for free OR Login