More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
A Friend offered 900 - Seller said 1k Firm ...Now Showing as Sold so Presuming 1K
A couple of nice MR’s.
I like the seller’s nickname on the stringer, I assume, based off his surname.
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/19Ehpkp77t/?mibextid=wwXIfr
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/19FaW5hHKH/?mibextid=wwXIfr
APPROX 50+ SECOND HAND BOARDS FOR SALE
https://www.facebook.com/share/19R7jB8pPQ/
Correct, I am the guilty party. I have a couple of FCD stepups I love so happy to get my hands on something pushing more into mini-gun territory
Good score
Surprised how long it was Listed - 7 Weeks.
And this NPJ - 19 Weeks with a Huge Price Drop
https://www.facebook.com/share/16GZZBYqsy/
Nice Webster wacko at a good price.
https://www.facebook.com/share/1Apqwc6WMn/?mibextid=wwXIfr
He’s got a 6’2 and a 6’0 actually.
https://www.facebook.com/share/1CRdwjPmu6/?mibextid=wwXIfr
Full Carbon 5'10" DVS
$500
https://www.facebook.com/share/14rukKUCKQ/
Bargain https://www.facebook.com/share/15bg78Vatn/?mibextid=wwXIfr
For those that don’t have facebook, here’s what you may miss out on .


Bali has definitely changed.
WTF is that...
Thomas Meyerhoffer, the guy in the picture holding it.
he's the creator of it.. I rabbitholed for 10 seconds and it gave me a neck ache
https://meyerhoffersurf.com/
https://www.reddit.com/r/surfing/comments/1f3elgf/thomas_meyerhoffer_su…
just shy of $700AUD that waxy old prototype @Supa posted..
Glides like a dream.
Classic lines
Hydroceles maybe.
I remember seeing them spruiked maybe 10 -15 years ago, GSI produced a line of them for a while, which is what that looks like. Others do the side cut thang well - Mick Mackie, Steve Hann spring to mind, but on long fish type boards. As for the Meyerhoffer, not sure I’d be dropping that kind of cash on that. That stinky pin tail will take an eye out.
Make up your own mind. From 2009.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Bargain Outer Island
https://www.gumtree.com.au/web/listing/surfing/1334921361
“ That stinky pin tail will take an eye out “ hahaha @blackers , I seriously thought that was the nose and thought in the photo of him surfing , that he had flipped it around. German innovation coming to a beach near you .
That really is a bargain udo , looks in good condition, way too small for me unfortunately.
7' Outer Island flextail around Coffs (Korora)
^ ^ ^
Nice- Gd Price.
https://www.facebook.com/share/126ZJcHarmW/
^^^
Good bloke too, I got the Bonzer fins and the Old Outer.
he had 4 other outers, that I didnt see...The same guy from NewY bought all 4.
^^^
Slightly greedy of me to take four...but hey, I left you guys two:)
I hope you enjoy yours Quad (it looks great).
Yours are still at his place, I'm going there in the early morning...lol...I bought the cheapest one just to case the joint!
Now now...you can look but don't touch!
Enjoy
7'0" O.I. Flextail
Still Listed as Available.
$100 - PSI Free Flight 7'4" Lotus
https://www.facebook.com/share/18rB86fiCT/
Cheeeeeeper now,, an absolute bargain for what these are capable of.
And not Far Away from it...Another Steal
https://www.facebook.com/share/19QFqkxd29/
Still not cheap enough to buy a board with someone else's name on it.
Ha ha, and you can dream about the one that got away!
When Mitchell passes its worth double, not hard to Posca over "for Neil"...its a one owner as well.
Another FCD for someone who wants more volume than the last one.
https://www.gumtree.com.au/web/listing/surfing/1335101326
O.I. 7'0" Flextail
Now $800 - But with SwitchBlade Fin Set.
Jim Banks Magic Carpet Future Form 5'8" Twinnie
$200
https://www.facebook.com/share/16QbnJAbQY/
Bisect
https://www.facebook.com/groups/582606745613504/permalink/1886936968513…
J.S. Carbotune - 48 Litres
Big $ Saving
https://www.facebook.com/share/15Wu6ZRWQH/
^ ^ ^ Sold
9'1 Ski Tail
https://www.gumtree.com.au/web/listing/surfing/1335260468
Sold. Some big boy got a bargain.
https://www.facebook.com/share/1ExAH2oYpM/
Good price for an AB.
https://www.facebook.com/share/1GtUUVCSTm/?mibextid=wwXIfr
Nice board but I reckon any non-channel AB is going to produce a limited return. Same goes any non-twin MR, non RV Maurice Cole, non-Thruster Simon etc etc.
Yeh if it was a 6 channel I’d expect pricing of $1k but actually sell at 600-800.
Here’s a 6 channel from the other channel guy.
https://www.facebook.com/share/1JSQkc6SpZ/?mibextid=wwXIfr
I just missed this sucker last night. $200 for a Wayne Lynch Q-Stick.
Great nick too.
What was it, like 7’2 18.5 2.5?
Very nice, Stu.
Had a look at a 7'6 Owl mini gun locally. So tempting, but too expensive.
7'0" x 18 3/8 x 2 3/8
Bladed out gun but a great looking board. Plus I'm just about to finish building a new shed with more board storage.
Dangerous plan, Stu
gunna need a bigger shed......heehe makes me feel better knowing there are others in deeper than me
NPJ Widowmaker 7'9"
https://www.facebook.com/share/16eMhkrVU9/