More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Geez he did Bullitt as well I’ve just seen
I think I confused EMF with Jesus Jones.
Hahaha you’re on a roll today CBG
Now who didn’t like this stuff if you were a teenager in the 80’s
(These days I love their first 2 albums from ‘71 and ‘73 great bluesy rock.)
you guys are holding back.
know all the lyrics to this bad boy. love trying to hit the notes!
ill show myself out
Haha love it. Not one of the hits either? I wouldn’t know. You’re a true fan Nick
Ok Nick fair enough
I didn’t mind this
Does anyone not like this one?...I don't think I've ever met anyone that doesn't like it, even if they have heard it one too many times.
Love her voice.
Everyone likes that one Indo. Nice choice. Pretty sure Albo likes it too hehe. I’ve only ever had their first album which had Rock Lobster on it but it is so much more.
First song off their first album. So good
With you there seeds, tiral classic.
Sheesh, total classic.
No. Can't stand him either. Been listening to LRB, which come to think of it, fits this thread nicely, but NOT his involvement with them..
Great thread seeds!
Planet Claire is a ripper but I love this track.
A jaunty little toon.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
And, in the true spirit of this thread, I give you Lloyd Cole king of shoe gazing whimsy before it was even a thing.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Cheesiest video version I could find as well.
Missed this thread. But this is probably the most embarrassing tune I like to pump after a few ales. Good for a little dance off
Meet Me Halfway https://g.co/kgs/9vKJEN
Could have something to do with fergie being an absolute smoker
After some Ales im hearing ya Goofy
Wtf is that udo hahahah!
Davey Warner is a deadset legend.
Dave had Australias First Punk Band - PUS - 1973
Dave Warner Lloyd Cole? Haha new to me.
Yeah that BEPs track is gooood
Get a couple of Beers into you and go through Dave Warners list on Utube.
Ha Ha just remembered this .....Faark - Bad Manners
Drunken Women love this song !
George Michael Careless Whisper, there i said it.
I had no idea i liked this song until a few weeks ago, this random video came up in my YouTube feed(see below) and i got click baited in, then i soon realised i know this song not even sure how, but that melody almost makes your eyes water (actually i lied it did), after watching i thought fuck ive got to learn how to play this on guitar so I googled the song name with guitar tab, thinking it was probably some old 60s or 70s artist
And then up comes this, what the fuck it's George Michael?
Anyway i kind of had a tinker, but when the missus came home i stopped incases she knew who sang the song (just clicking on these videos, she asked me "what are you listening too?" in a voice that was like WTF?
The guitar tab video
Here is the click bait video that came up in my feed.
And the original
Indo with an elaborate cover story! Love it.
Geez you get around
Yeah I like that too. edit as in I’ve never heard it before. She was unique to say the least
Embarrassing? Not sure. Probably wouldn't have been too forthcoming with my love for it in my moshpit years. A real earworm
I’ll admit I like that song. Good one
Probably not an embarassing song, maybe one of the greatest songs of all time, if not the greatest?? Just didn't know where else to post it. Go on, crank it. You know you can't help yourself.
Yes Bluediamond that’s the shit
Damn you Constance!! As an avid Seinfeld fan and one that can recall each episode, that hit all the funnybones and all the ones i didn't even know i had! So good!! haha. Sore cheeks. Best part George reflecting on the pier. Nothing really matters.
Thanks legend!
"Now that’s way too good. Let’s get back on track. I’ve been waiting for someone to put up Johnny Farnham. Fuck I hate that guy and his music
Gotta be someone who digs him"
Oh you'll dig this Seeds.....
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
"George Michael Careless Whisper, there i said it.
I had no idea i liked this song until a few weeks ago, this random video came up in my YouTube feed(see below) and i got click baited in, then i soon realised i know this song not even sure how, but that melody almost makes your eyes water (actually i lied it did), after watching i thought fuck ive got to learn how to play this on guitar so I googled the song name with guitar tab, thinking it was probably some old 60s or 70s artist
And then up comes this, what the fuck it's George Michael?"
This should help feed your new found George Michael fetish Indo, and some....
Don't worry, I hear ya brother...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Hhmmm how can we hunt down this reprobate who calls himself rabbits68. He’s pushing it.
Oh my I went and watched it. I feel dirty. I gotta have a shower.
Haha! Your John Farnham journey is just beginning...
The voice of an angel...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Rabs i'm backing ya in on the Johnny and George. I reckon i had a tape recording of that Johnny Farnham live show as a grommet because i seemed to instinctively know every unscripted part of the live performance!!
Good man BD! Yeah it was unmistakable...
A little classic lullaby to send all to a peaceful sleep.
Goodbye To Love, by The Carpenters. Richard Carpenter shredding on the outro. (Yep. He shreds. Go figure.)
Here you go Wax.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Dicky on keys, Tony Peluso on gitar. Cheery toon, grim lyrics.
Never fear Constance. The night ended on a live show of The Beasties in Glasgow...a great show if anyone wants to check it out. Not Dolly Parton crooning into Kenny Rogers eyes...id have nightmares if i went to bed on that note!
Speaking of Beasties, if my memory serves me correct, a whole heap of us went up to their show at Theb where they played with Helmet, early/mid 90s. Was a top show.
Ahh it's all a blur but yep! Remember BR!
Big time fan of the Gambler. Ahh didn't realise it was a cover. Pretty epic.
I was at that Theb show bd. THe Helmet/Beasties double bill.
Sold an oz to the Hurricane boys earlier in the day.
They called me the coffee man.
Haha!
Legendary @mattlock!
Soooo... NOT Richard that shreds?! My life has been a farce. (Still like the tune.)