More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Was tough to watch for sure.
0-3 to start the year for Carlton … delicious!
That game last night was not a great advertisement for Australian Rules Football.
I hope no international viewers were logging in for the first game.
Absolutely appalling standard of play.
It was like watching concrete cure.
I’ll say it again, Carlton, flaky, all hype no jive. AW
I try to look on the bright side of being a blues supporter .
Yes, September is always free....
Hahaha , very good blackers
Sorry, too good an opportunity to pass up. I will be free as well. May as well book a late season boat trip.....
Good ‘ Enya’ Carlton, Fade Away, Fade Away, Fade Away three weeks in a row.
Bye for now, us Pies. AW
Hey @AW & @supra, next week Collingwood v Carlton, I hate this game, whoever I pick requires me to have a very long hot shower to cleanse my soul, best I can hope for is an all in brawl resulting in massive suspensions!!
GuySmiley. Hi fella.
Yep, battle of the bogans.
After we overrun and beat a fast starting Carlton I’ll have a few ales to cleanse my soul.
Meanwhile, they’ll still be looking for their souls. AW
Hah, that’s the ultimate oxymoron, a Carlton supporter with a soul. Two good games tonight, Hawks edging the Giants and Cats toying with the Lions.
Lions making a move in the 3rd.
All this chatter about Victorian splatter
Talk about a Queensland team is all that matters.
Yes, indeed the two that matters are definitely Top Hatters at present.
Lions and the Suns are doing well. AW
Solid comeback by the Loins, seeds. I thought they were cooked at half time.
Seems comebacks are the Lions thing this year.
Could this be the year for the Suns to make the 8?
Seeds from the Loins ? Comeback ?
I was going with the “cooked” metaphor but if that’s where your mind goes, so be it.
The Suns v Dees game was pretty grim. One commentator on the radio spilt his cup of tea, and they then spent 20 minutes talking about that as both teams missed easy shots on goal and kicked out of bounds.
My loins need a comeback for sure.
Bit nervous about tonight's game, it's these ones that we should win easily that we often lose, and Carlton are really going to be fired up for a win after three straight loses especially against us.
#dangergame #hopeimwrong
Hahaha
What is this “we” BS @info?
I hate saying this but I want your team to win … but only by a point but only after a controversial (free)kick after the siren and only after a couple of your players get reported and the icing on the cake would be a Maynard report but only because my family has “history” with Carlton dating back to my grandfather’s time when he needed to “convince” a couple of Carlton fans to pay up on their 5quid bets on the terraces in the outer at windy hill!!
Indo reckons his hip and bump on the muslim woman 'to see how she'd react' at the Dandenong markets qualifies him for a Collingwood guernsey.
Close, but even Collingwood aren't that shit house.
Warped human.
I was finding it hard to know who to support but that helped. Carn (ahem) da bloos. Ugh, I feel dirty now….
Well that was a bit grim. Don’t reckon either team will be doing much in September. Voss will be gone by then.
I beg to differ Blackers, great team effort driven by pressure especially in the second half.
Go Pies, well, Carlton again have got the Blues. AW
It’s getting a tad tragic if your a blues supporter
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder AW. For a dispassionate observer there was not much apart from the shuffle at half time. Even that was half hearted. Anyways a win us a win. Still think Voss is a goner.
Wasn't the best or worst game but low scoring games are always a bit painful, i thought the Blues played quite well in the first half with their ball movement, then Pies had a great third quarter and played very well in the wet.
Inaccuracy in front of goal is a worry though, most of a foward's were terrible I Just looked at the stats, between Elliot, Broady, Bobby, McStay they kicked 6 behinds 0 goals, (although 18 tackles between them)
Schultz had a great game again though.
BTW. I only just learnt Andrew krakouer, died this week of a heart attack, i didnt even notice the black arm bands.
Fk thats sad only 42.
Agreed, far too young.
Indo. Hi . We’ve been inaccurate since Peter McKenna left the game.
We did it last year, last week against the Dogs, again last night. We should bury teams and we don’t, like last night, leading by 6 goals in the third quarter end up 17 point victors. Does my head in.. Vale Andrew Krakouer. AW
Both guys were on bail , obviously not the sharpest crooks going around. Where’s Australia heading when this shit happens at a sporting event . https://www.afl.com.au/news/1292231/afl-responds-after-two-men-allegedl…
Blackers. Hi mate
So true, beauty is in the one-eyed beholder. AW
No flies on you, Alfred.
Channel 7 why so shit? Can’t play the Lions Tigers game live, even on 7plus. Even in Queensland only, maybe. Pathetic.
just had a bit of a look.. why are there 4 WAFL channels?
Blackers. ‘When you’re on a good thing, stick to it ‘- Mortein.
Louie The Fly, over and out. AW
Buggered if I know. Knowlesy lied.
Seeds. Hi mate. Yeah , it’s shit alright, no Free To Air football at all on a Saturday on Channel 7, I feel for people like my folks who are in their 80’s and other people who cannot afford a subscription to Fox or Kayo, loyal viewers of sport, it fills their Saturday evenings. We will be their age at some time in life, I despise decisions that are made for ‘the now’. AW
They usually play the Qld games live up here. The Suns Crows is on. Lions delayed telecast. This year 7plus app was supposed to stream also. Exceptions to that it seems.
edit…. You don’t get any live free to air on a Satdy down there?
Nope. None at all. I’ve got a Kayo subscription, only because it gives me two screens for $40/ month, me and a mate in Torquay share the cost so it’s $20/ month each, over the entire season it works out to $140 for each of us, it also includes any other kind of sport you can think of. Still shits me you’ve gotta pay to watch sport. The times !!!. AW
Nah but we can stream or listen in. Currently on the Surf coast, watching the tigers get mauled. Great win by the Suns, watch for the not a mark by Isaac Rankine with 30 seconds to go. Gotta hurt.
Blackers. Hi mate. Hope you’re enjoying the Surf Coast, plenty of decent sized swell rolling in tomorrow with favourable winds.
Rankines grab was a mark, i was watching it live, looked like a mark, got bumped out by the guy who collided with him. AW
Haha Blackers, you just gave it away when the game is about to start up here.
How's the AFL ladder currently you have three teams at the bottom with no wins, then tigers who look like they are going to have one win only, two more teams above them could go a similar way.
Then at the top you have three teams with no loses, 4 & 5 spot both played four games but only one loss.
It might change, and just been the draw, but currently it looks like a very big difference between the best and worst.
For a bit there equalization looked to be working but not now.
Soz.
fwooooarrrr!! how was that Crows comeback to take the win in the last 10 seconds??
Ya goose B6 that was the live game I was watching. Hehehe
I watched a bit of an AFL football game after you called out channel 7 earlier.
it was the 4th quarter of the Modra Camrys vs. the Wurundjeri Mob..
colourwise, I guess it was a comp of dense early 80s Golden Breed tracksuit colours
vs. a reminder of smurf twinpoles and high school exercise books. Tough one.
They all seemed to be having a nice time, but the Modras got the most scores.