Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
That'd be an expensive custom, also has the 3rd futures box, not just a twin.
Clam
Sunday, 12 Nov 2023 at 12:47 pm
new
Ash wrote:
That'd be an expensive custom, also has the 3rd futures box, not just a twin.
Nope not expensive, Webster's are very competitive prices
udo
Sunday, 12 Nov 2023 at 12:55 pm
new
In Carbon i reckon $1400 + ?
Ash
Sunday, 12 Nov 2023 at 07:13 pm
new
True Caml, he's not milking his reputation. But all carbon cloth would have to bump up the price.
caml
Tuesday, 14 Nov 2023 at 11:29 am
new
I saw some 2nd hand boards webby was selling on Instagram, the EPS epoxy carbon boards seemed to be about 400 -500 dollars , they were grom boards only 5ft,
The regular grom boards 3-400 bucks,
Boards have become much higher price in the last 3 years , try the 2nd hand racks
GuySmiley
Wednesday, 22 Nov 2023 at 03:56 pm
new
FP bump
udo
Saturday, 25 Nov 2023 at 06:52 pm
new
Any interest in a 6'0 Desert Twin - 33 Litres
Brand New Never Surfed - $400
udo
Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 07:53 am
new
^ ^ ^ Now $350
cd
Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 09:55 am
new
udo wrote:
^ ^ ^ Now $350
yeah -where at?
udo
Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 10:02 am
new
Facey - Lennox - Ballina
cd
Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 10:07 am
new
cheers- ill check it out
udo
Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 08:01 pm
new
And Another Facey Gold Coast
DS - 6'6 x 20 x 3 -43 ltr - Never Waxed never Ridden - $550
Roystein
Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 09:35 pm
new
Cheers Udo I’m second in line fingers crossed the first guy falls through
My 6'10 DS is 6 years old now, and this is the sort of punishment it takes, no fucks given:
Snapped my leggie in big (2-3 x OH) point surf this morning. Long swim trying to stay safe while estimating where it might have ended up. Spotted it on the boulders and managed to get to dry land just 100m down the line. I wasn't perfectly unscathed, but the board was. Just sat there with it's chunky glass job.
Thank you Webby :-)
Clam
Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 12:01 pm
new
Ib what fins have you got in there ?
lostdoggy
Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 12:09 pm
new
They’re the honeycomb captain fin McCallum quads, clam.
Island Bay
Monday, 12 Feb 2024 at 12:15 pm
new
lostdoggy wrote:
They’re the honeycomb captain fin McCallum quads, clam.
Can confirm.
All small, all same size, all flat foiled. Have three sets and love them.
Decided to take the 7’6 for a paddle today, surf was 4ft with 6ft bombs ( well overhead ) I’ve only surfed it once before at 4ft greenmount just to get a feel for how it would duck dive . I was really impressed today at how easily a board this size was to turn , the bottom turns felt unreal and coming off the top I was in glide mode . So much fun and had some great late drops as just getting used to how to best paddle in . I didn’t get this board for 10-12ft surf more a aid in helping this old boy into waves when it is 6-8ft and some of the breaks I’m headed too are a long long paddle . Really impressed with this board and the fins that Wayne supplied went great.
lostdoggy
Thursday, 21 Mar 2024 at 02:34 pm
new
Nice, Supa!
Island Bay
Thursday, 21 Mar 2024 at 02:51 pm
new
Sweet!
Such a good feeling, aye
Supafreak
Thursday, 21 Mar 2024 at 03:24 pm
new
Island Bay wrote:
Sweet!
Such a good feeling, aye
I wasn’t sure I was going take it to the ments but now it’s the first board going in the bag .
Seabiscuit
Thursday, 21 Mar 2024 at 03:32 pm
new
Supafreak wrote:
Seabiscuit wrote:
Anyone ridden one of Webster's Cannonballs? If so, how did you find it. Looking at getting my mits on one.
. I haven’t ridden one however when I was picking up my boards I had a look and was interested . Webby said it’s one of his biggest sellers . Let us know how it goes if you pull the trigger on one . A friend bought a 6’6” wacko recently and absolutely loves it .
Loving the Cannonball - didn't gel with it straight away for some reason. Had it over in Indo in reasonably solid waves where I didn't ride it as much. Loving it back home in Vic though in everyday surf.
Supafreak
Thursday, 21 Mar 2024 at 04:03 pm
new
@seabiscuit , thanks for feedback , what was the problem in indo ? Too wide in tail ? Or not enough rocker ?
Seabiscuit
Friday, 22 Mar 2024 at 10:55 am
new
Not sure to be honest - think it was more me than the board. Has been great back here in steeper waves. Nice and solid platform but has some go about it.
That'd be an expensive custom, also has the 3rd futures box, not just a twin.
Nope not expensive, Webster's are very competitive prices
In Carbon i reckon $1400 + ?
True Caml, he's not milking his reputation. But all carbon cloth would have to bump up the price.
I saw some 2nd hand boards webby was selling on Instagram, the EPS epoxy carbon boards seemed to be about 400 -500 dollars , they were grom boards only 5ft,
The regular grom boards 3-400 bucks,
Boards have become much higher price in the last 3 years , try the 2nd hand racks
FP bump
Any interest in a 6'0 Desert Twin - 33 Litres
Brand New Never Surfed - $400
^ ^ ^ Now $350
yeah -where at?
Facey - Lennox - Ballina
cheers- ill check it out
And Another Facey Gold Coast
DS - 6'6 x 20 x 3 -43 ltr - Never Waxed never Ridden - $550
Cheers Udo I’m second in line fingers crossed the first guy falls through
Will have to be lucky
Any luck Roystein ?
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/randwick/surfing/webster-desert-storm-7…
Nah missed it Udo knew I would being second in line
.
I have a 2nd hand 6'10 for sale Roy but its in WA
Hi seaslug, got any pics? How many litres does a 6,10 have ? 3 fins?
Hi Cambell, stock 6'10"x20"x3", 43.5L, futures 5 fin set up. I'll get some pics online today if you have some interest.
9'4 Leggie Plugs ?
My 6'10 DS is 6 years old now, and this is the sort of punishment it takes, no fucks given:
Snapped my leggie in big (2-3 x OH) point surf this morning. Long swim trying to stay safe while estimating where it might have ended up. Spotted it on the boulders and managed to get to dry land just 100m down the line. I wasn't perfectly unscathed, but the board was. Just sat there with it's chunky glass job.
Thank you Webby :-)
Ib what fins have you got in there ?
They’re the honeycomb captain fin McCallum quads, clam.
Can confirm.
All small, all same size, all flat foiled. Have three sets and love them.
6'0 Desert Storm Twin
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/716304577314831/
6'10" Desert Twin
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/anglesea/surfing/webster-desert-twin-su…
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Negatron Give us a Ride Report on your D.S.
Decided to take the 7’6 for a paddle today, surf was 4ft with 6ft bombs ( well overhead ) I’ve only surfed it once before at 4ft greenmount just to get a feel for how it would duck dive . I was really impressed today at how easily a board this size was to turn , the bottom turns felt unreal and coming off the top I was in glide mode . So much fun and had some great late drops as just getting used to how to best paddle in . I didn’t get this board for 10-12ft surf more a aid in helping this old boy into waves when it is 6-8ft and some of the breaks I’m headed too are a long long paddle . Really impressed with this board and the fins that Wayne supplied went great.

Nice, Supa!
Sweet!
Such a good feeling, aye
I wasn’t sure I was going take it to the ments but now it’s the first board going in the bag .
Loving the Cannonball - didn't gel with it straight away for some reason. Had it over in Indo in reasonably solid waves where I didn't ride it as much. Loving it back home in Vic though in everyday surf.
@seabiscuit , thanks for feedback , what was the problem in indo ? Too wide in tail ? Or not enough rocker ?
Not sure to be honest - think it was more me than the board. Has been great back here in steeper waves. Nice and solid platform but has some go about it.
Assym leggy plugs again udo.
Maybe deliberate?
Deliberate ....But why :-]
The 8'6 Spartan in Pic below Plugs are nicely Fitted .
Tweaks to the DS. Good looking tweaks
Nice ..was just about to Post that Link...
11 May will go down in history - the day someone beat Udo to it :-)
Still like to get Feedback on this Big Mutha Twin
A never ridden 8/0..20.5..3.5 for $750 pick up in Sydneeee or Ulladulla ...Facebook market place
Hahaha
The nose has been pulled in a bit on those.
63'' DS over in the West
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/dawesville/surfing/desert-storm-webster…
6'10" D.S.
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/ulladulla/surfing/as-new-webster-surfbo…
^^^^ he blew it with not having 5 fin boxes , I have same board and it goes much better as a quad .
"76 Webster desert twin - Surfing in North Nowra NSW | Gumtree Australia" https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/north-nowra/surfing/76-webster-desert-t…
Anyone ridden or have one of Webster's Wackos? They look great