More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
You’re my favourite pleb after me!
"“As I was watching blue and red lights flashing on the screen, I felt my body becoming tense. I do not remember what happened afterwards.”"
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2022/dec/16/pokemon-explosion-…
It's a really, really good link! Apparently a majority of the kids that went to hospital did so after the event, ie, after they learned others had gone - and thus, it presents as a real Mass Hysteria. Who could have known that flashing blue/red lights at 12Hz could be so powerful.
How good is this?
Amazing images. I would love to wander those ruins.
What will become of the chief twit ?
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-12-22/rural-firies-save-wieambilla-her…
It’s probably because, umm, the fella was a plant in a false flag attack.
Or something.
So where did the 250 million come from ?
secured by his parents home ? Must be some house . https://coinmarketcap.com/headlines/news/sbf-granted-250m-bail-released….
Go Gramps
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-12-28/allan-reinikka-rockhampton-pole-…
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-01-09/crescent-head-development-prompt…
https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/environment/a42419040/what-are…
Andrew Tate loses appeal to end Romanian detention over human trafficking allegations https://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/andrew-tate-loses-appeal-to-end-rom…
Great news…build a case and put the pos in jail.
Saltwater croc spotted inside North Straddy
https://parks.des.qld.gov.au/park-alerts/22697
Just swimming there a few days ago.
No sighting. No sighting of any surfable waves either
Thankfully this mayday turned out ok but seriously wtf is going on at Qantas. https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/fears-for-fligh…
Peak stupidity?
https://www.foxsports.com.au/ufc/slap-fighting-competitor-left-disfigur…
I think Jacinda has just resigned:
https://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2023/01/jacinda-ardern-crashes-out-of-…
Central banks have a lot of power; not that it was deliberate in this case.
What a great day for NZ. She resigned because she would have been chucked out next election.
She might have a gig with Klaus
A day for celebrations!
This isn’t interesting, it’s bloody horrific. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11648099/Six-people-die-includ…
Have a look at the size of this cane toad.
It’s got muscles on muscles
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-01-20/giant-cane-toad-found-in-north-q…
Geez, what a monster. It’s the Belgium Blue of Toads
is nothing real anymore?
https://mobile.twitter.com/justin_hart/status/1615731896515981315
https://mobile.twitter.com/XEliteC3/status/1615766807931150337
Im no greta hater
but... c'mon man!
That'll control the cane beetle.
I had to Google Belgium Blue
Beast of a cow
bull be like "do you even lift, bro?"
Hahaha
Video footage of the Straddie croc
https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/new-straddie-croc-video-…
just when I thought 'the guardian' had absolutely nothing to offer humanity...
"... If nothing else, the attendees of Davos should shut it down out of pure self-interest. They’re making everyone mad.
But it is in the peculiar nature of bubbles that those inside will never know what they don’t know. Convincing Davos Man that his milieu is poisonous is as impossible as.."
"...The only useful thing that happens at Davos each year is the release of Oxfam’s report on economic inequality, a document that always drives home exactly why Davos is a monstrosity. This year, Oxfam found that the richest 1% of people had pocketed two-thirds of all the wealth created in the past two years. Many of those same people digested this news with equanimity in a nice warm chalet, before heading off to make proclamations on a Davos panel. The rest of the world simmers. The rage of the lower classes compounds. Some will go fascist, and some will go socialist, and some will just buy guns and bide their time..."
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/jan/19/davos-masters-of-…
big george must be off the guest list...
Paywall
Try this
https://7news.com.au/news/qld/north-stradbroke-island-crocodile-potenti…
Croc or dugong?
https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/state/vic/2023/01/20/u-turn-third-qanta… A domestic Qantas flight has turned back due to engine troubles, the third mid-air mishap in as many days for Australia’s national carrier.
As usual not a very clear vid. Doesn’t look like either to me.
TRUST THE EXPERTS™
https://twitter.com/VaccineMole/status/1616271072797622273
https://twitter.com/VaccineMole/status/1616275379253116930
Dr Susan Oliver
@DrSusanOliver1
·
16h
A perfect example of the stupidity of antivaxxers. Some people who I have never met, who are also part of the Australian Centre for Nanomedicine are doing research on mRNA vaccines. Therefore, I have an ulterior motive. Only problem with the conspiracy is I am now retired.
Sick, dudes Kill this thread off too.
It always had the whiff of 2GB or the Daily Mail about it from the get-go, anyways.
How Cardinal George Pell seduced News Corp https://www.thesaturdaypaper.com.au/news/media/2023/01/21/how-cardinal-… After the ceremony at which the honours were bestowed, Anna Murdoch said, “We are both trying hard to get through the eye of the needle.”
Let's save the thread.
You need fast reflexes and good eyes to be a rally driver. Here's the Saturday morning eye test:
https://www.theshovel.com.au/2023/01/18/qantas-statement-emergency-land…. Qantas provides reassurance after emergency landing, saying Joyce will receive increased bonus
Was that someone mooning or dogging?
Edit big screen definitely rooting if not dogging!
So, it was Kevin and Cindy, but what’s the story with the creepy guy in blue?
Bill Gates flew to Australia to talk to Anthony Albanese………. Wonder what they spoke about
"Mr Gates is visiting Australia with the Gates Foundation with representatives from his Breakthrough Energy company, which drives innovation in sustainable energy and in technology to reduce greenhouse gas emissions."
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/is-australia-prepared-for-the-next-…
https://gellerreport.com/2023/01/leaked-video-facebooks-zuckerberg-warn…
https://mobile.twitter.com/its_the_Dr/status/1615555826239823873?ref_sr…
sustainable energy...
"...and our shared global health and development challenges"
of course!
https://mobile.twitter.com/Theblackfemini3/status/1616724137044762624