More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
Lovely shots Craig. Have never managed to see one in the wild, and they keep dying when I try to grow them down here. Too cold and/or dry, or maybe its my brown thumbs. Lockdown is about to end here so we are all off to the Island to visit Indo. :)
Tasty.
How’s this shot my brother captured last night. Epic hey
I'll second that.
That pic deserves an award
Love the phosphorescence in the shorey, we get that down this way but usually in autumn.
Wow Shorey, incredible shots, I missed that, bummer!
Other worldly..
Cracking shot Shorey.
Yours isn't too shabby either Craig.
This is a great thread.
Only 203 days to go
Lot's of invertebrates out and about!

Wow, wasp?
Also this Kooky flew right over to show off this skink it had caught!
Nice one Craig. It was on the track to Lockley's Pylon.
Nice x2. Good work gents.
Cool photos guys , thx
Nice kooka shot.. Got introduced to a new baby one today by the local mob.. Noisy little bugger.
At this very moment though I'm dealing with a stand off between 2 brush tail possums. 'Brutus' (the large alpha and undefeated champion) and 'Popeye' (a cheeky upstart who lost an eye in a battle with the big fella a year or so ago). It seems Popeye has pissed on Brutus' territory again and is about to learn another lesson in art of claw to claw nocturnal arboreal combat from the master.
Birds..? How's this bluebird image taken at the top of Kozy Express last week.
No clouds, no wind, new trails running mint, and a solid day of mtbing with the eldest.
Looks unreal.
I’d assumed you’d somehow made your way to Nudge Nudge Wink Wink Island. Looks like it may have had a bit of something to offer lately?
Yeah, nah. Saw that too. Not sure if the Barbarian and his comrades are there or not.
Not a cloud in the sky Stu!
And not my shot but a nice drone shot of me last swell. Little shimmy out the local reef shot by Liam Lehane..
White Haired Bandit Head Dippin....riding a Twinnie ?
Haha, flapping away, 2+1.
Thought I'd try this posting photos thing .. testing 1 , 2 , 3
Taken this morning ,
Brutus 'the old dog' possum sleeping off a long night after chasing broads and bashing cats. God knows what fermented fruit he consumed beforehand. Obviously didn't have a plan B and just parked it on my verandah till the sun went down.
seaslug & Tubeshooter great pics
Cheers GS and thx to all who contribute these great photos.
Awesome TS!!
Love it TS
Mate sent me a link to a random Facebook page, 'Old Surfing Car Photographs - Australia & NZ', so I click and, lo and behold, there's a photo of my first car.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1534554450185357/posts/2709635539343903…
Taken on Wheelbarrow Road, opposite the Potholes turn off, around 1991. No surf, lots of rain, took the cars for a sideways drive and this is how it ended up.
You look like you’re enjoying the show too. If that’s you far right.
Yeah...sorta. Not as much as my mates obviously. I was figuring out how I was gonna explain it to my parents - it was their car.
Front wheel bounced on a bent axle all the way back up the highway. Told my olds someone backed into me.
At my 21st the third arsehole from the left made a speech about it. I winced, but Dad didn't look a bit surprised.
I miss that part of Australia...some of the best waves in Australia, next to Blackfellas that is.
Ahhh the old Corolla ... wasn't a bad rally car..
Looks the front left tyre is shot though . Retread ?
I bent the stub axle in a 200B once , drove it for 2 months before I got it fixed.
Quite a posse you had back then Stu! Of course you never would have turned up at any of the surf spots down there all at once would you? :)
From memory it was an Easter weekend camping trip, Al. Not all of them surfed, some were just there for the shenanigans.
Sounds like where i grew up and my grommet hood surf trips, there was a core of hardcore frothers of which i was one, then there was guys that had boards but they rarely got wet they there more there for everything else, they were always the biggest pot smokers too.
Great shelf cloud coming in last night..
More rain to come then Craig. No surf (again) so have been bush walking in the hills behind where we are staying.


we must have crossed paths at some stage in those days stu, sure of it!
Well I used to hang down that way a lot, and a couple of times your Thirroul mates stole my clothes so there's a good chance of it.
Off topic: Very big waves heading Haven way.
sorry about your clothes stu. stupid grommets.
i've been watching typhoon rai too. wish i could be there - i'm stuck in bangkok. hope it doesn't blow the roof off.
Lot worst place to be stuck than bang-knob
Sth Africa
Home. Big and clean

Noice GF
@goofyfoot , is this you ?
Is that Bo Kaap in Cape Town?
Miss Cape Town, and we were supposed to go back in 2020.
Supa - no it’s not, that is an amazing wave though! Is it Kandui?
IB - yep that’s it. Hope you can get back there soon. I’d love to spend more time there.
Fantastic. I haven't seen a pic from that angle. Did you catch a bus with your board or were you on a tourist jaunt?
I remember the days negotiating the rock & cave. It's been decades. I never walked as far as where you are there (and the cliff top was out of bounds).
Hey Patrick, this was just during a bike ride with the missus one evening.
That peak would of been 8 foot easy. The set standing up way out the back was even bigger. Nice to watch
Yeah its kandui , thought you would like the photo, how’s the white water ? Looks to be exploding about 5 times his height. Beautiful looking wave .