More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
Oh, it hadn't occurred to me that you could now ride there. So you could hit the wave around the corner with a pushy? Rad...beats trying to walk there like I once did 30 years ago. Didn't make it, got kicked off, haha. Kids have got it easy these days!
Supa - never surfed kandui, have you? Looks pretty intense but a possible wave of your life type of joint?
Patrick - yeah plenty of people ride down the end now. Long walk!
@goofyfoot , no never surfed kandui , don’t think I want to either , that end section looks wild , I’m a natural foot and prefer lances right or rags right , I do like backhand but definitely not the best pig dogger and I would struggle at kandui.
Isn’t there a particular swell direction and size that makes nokandui a lot more kandui?
As far as i know nokanduis is best on a big SW swell.not sure of tide but im guessing high.
Brutus the possum has pretty much moved in now. He has to be at least 11 years old and I don't think wild ones live much past 13 from what I can research.

He's either lost his normal abode to recent land clearing or simply can't defend his den from the younger competition.
I've checked him over (he let's me handle him) , no injuries or ticks.
Since he's been living here though ,I haven't lost anything in my garden to the other little shits which is very unusual.
I've also noticed I started creeping around my own verandah in the day time trying not to disturb the prick . The things we do.
That’s a good news story right there TS, thanks
Awesome TS, love it
Onya TS.
Classic
There used to be a possum that would come up to me and bite my toes if i was asleep watching tv..i had fed him a few times and he kept coming back.Sometimes i would feed him nice meals like ravioli with pasta sauce...anyway he would watch me gaming or using my computer from outside the window and one day my sister caught him on my computer punching keys mimicking my movements and she was so shocked that he was trying to do what i did..anyway he brought back a family of other possums so i would feed them...then i left to WA and not sure what happened to them but im sure they coped.
haha awesome stuff groundswell, you sure he wasn't browsing the net for possum porn though.?
TS made my day cheers
Cody Carter, one of Kalbarris best surfers in a dangerous situation again:

Wow Geez, that's got to hurt. Hope he came out relatively unscathed.
Fark!!
I had a possum wake me up knocking on the window last night at 2am, the little bugger said
"can I use your computer, I'm groundswell's mate"
cody caters is mental. is geology a favourite of his?
Amazing surfer
hectic the ones they thread, looks nuts if they take the wrong one or are out of position on set up
(head injuries)
by the way i didnt take that shot, photo by the legendary Chris White.
Amazing photo GS, every element is just so gnarly.
Thanks i focus but credit to Chris for the shot and endagerouring himself in that danger-zone end section to get the shot.
Heres one of my GF

(i wish)
Yeah she keeps telling me to fix that cupboard door on the left, I probably should one weekend...
Three hours southwest of Bangkok last Sunday. Everyone's bobbing around on a Sunova or NSP longboard. I watched for a little while until my knees started aching.
Down the coast a few days ago, and scored a perfectly-timed thunderstorm for dinner.
Side note: smartphone image quality is amazing these days. This is straight off the camera, no processing.
Wow! That golden light contrasting with the steely grey is stunning. Bet it was even more amazing with your own eyes.
Beautiful shot Ben, Merry Christmas
cracker Ben
One of the nasty pleasures of traveling along shoalhaven tracks. back in the day.

Another shark fatality..not sure where this is.
Morro Bay, California, mid-way between LA and San Fran.
https://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/local/article256840572.html
I was unaware of Morro Bay and it’s dominant feature, Morro Rock. Morro Rock is a volcanic plug sometimes called the Gibraltar of the Pacific. Climbing it is not allowed because it’s a peregrine falcon reserve.
Was there just a couple of weeks ago...crazy power station in the corner otherwise was a beautiful spot.
Tasman Peninsula storm
It has gone all subtropical down here with the La nina conditions. Plenty damselflies about.


This little fella hid out a recent storm under our eaves. He is hanging from 12mm quad for size reference.
micro-bat?
Yup. Would fit in the palm of my hand. It was a little bigger than this one.

great photo's blackers
The weekend before last I scored a few four foot sets on a rising nor'east swell, then promptly forgot about waves while driving inland.



Family steeds
Arrived back this weekend and surfed the dregs of the same swell, albeit six days later.
You gotta cherish those family times.
The waves will always come back.
Epic trip and photos Stu! I wanted to get down there on the New Year's weekend but pulled the pin. Makes me jealous now. Great family time. And that view from the lodge!
Good time to get down there if you can. COVID is cutting a swathe through the village and surrounds, so despite being peak season there are an increasing amount of last minute bookings available (it was full when we booked a few months back), and both Ngarigo and The Diggings were maybe half-full when we rode through them.
Nice to see big grins all round, it is good to get away with the fam. Even better if it is a bit quieter than expected.
Early warning reverse beeper
Holy guacamole Super! Once seen, that can not be unseen.
Sheesh.
Big engine in that tractor?
Lotta grunt in that trailer.
Another shot by Chris White, unsure the name of surfer.

Kirbys bro
Courtney? he's a champion and a true gentleman and an absolute charger.