More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
Thanks Guy. Sounds like a great trek.
For some reason the older I get the further I enjoy running. Trail running mainly.
Stupid eh!
Not sure guy! Didn’t see any Dino’s
In/out of Bushrangers from both entrances?
Yep. All the two bays track is awesome. So many days over winter when you don’t see anyone else.
Struth, I’ve walked the bay2bay twice but run it, kudos to you @GF
fark, weren't you worried about a couple of kilos, and a bit of evening chocky a while back @GF? Kudos!
@goofyfoot , training for Gland next month ?
Surprising how many people do the two bays trail run in January guy, it gets packed.
Down to one row a night b6!
nooiiiice! only got half price 70% lindt from woolies this week. see how i go.
Delightful supa.
Hey Supa, how long are you Roti for?
Roti & some other islands, 2 months all up . Leave this Monday back to NL about 10 0ctober
And sorry, if that’s yourself above that’s sick mate, I’m heading to Roti end of September, might see you down there. I’d like to be on your program by the looks.
Hahah , no it’s not me , I’m a regular footed old basket. I posted that shot as goofyfoot has been a bit anxious that all this swell we have been getting will disappear before he gets to Gland in September . I think it’s just going to keep pumping more of the same , such a great year for swell . I should be down in roti by end of September, my guide is just going to take us where the conditions dictate we should go . Be good to run into you down there . Keep me posted when you arrive .
Will do, yeah we cop all that swell as it goes past, and had numerous warm days with all day offshores. It’s been not a bad winter so far. Having a read of goofy’s running program and looking at that photo, about to step into the gym to set the tone myself.
Yew!
Yew!
Squid jigging on dusk has it's rewards even if no squid are caught.


host picture online
^^ beautiful colours/pics
Love the reflections
Top pic is awesome. So still.
Yes, ace shots garryg.
Contrasts



you’ve got a good eye seeds, they’re great
^^ inspiring @seeds
+1, beautiful work seeds. Nice colours. You using your Fuji again?
Not at the moment Blackers.
Top two with the Fuji. Summer 2018
Bottom one iPhone 6 winter 2018
Bottom one always gives me Little Red Riding Hood vibes
Get back on that horse then. The colours in the top shot just pop and Fuji b&w rendering is too notch. The riding hood vibe is great in that bottom too.
I’ve always wanted to get into photography more but never do.
I’m a fleeting moment photographer. Shit that looks good… whip the phone out etc.
No skills but always think framing, rule of thirds.
Edit. Is the horizon straight haha (Supa?)
The trick is to have it with you., just grab it when you head out on a walk or whatever. Nothing wrong with using the phone either, brilliant things these days.
I’m hoping some of the real swellnet photographers can capture tonight’s super moon and partial eclipse. Low tide Rote this afternoon.


and ibu in the morning
Wow, amazing photos @supafreak
Yes very nice. Full moon tomorrow night for us.
Yes you’re right blackers , 17th is October not September, I hope you capture the shot . I’m up at this hour because there’s a bunch of drunken young travelers partying out the front, poor bastards can’t sing for shit but I’m sure they sound unreal in their drunken stupor, we have all done it hahaha
. iPhone’s take weird photos
Wallaman Falls , Girringun National Park, yesterday.
Appalling weather at altitude, pissing down freezing and blowing a gale.
I’ve got video of the waterfall but can’t post it, AW
Nice shots Alfred. Bright night too, Supa. Gotta love the young uns enjoying life.
Maldivian sunset, last night.
What a trip.
Back next year, Zen?
Who knows Stu?
Got a real feel for those reefs now. It's quite addictive.
Sick of bloody curry though.
Nice Zen!
Last night's moon!
^ great shots @Craig, amazing colours
… long reef harvest ;)
Unreal shots Craig.
I can just picture Jimmy Stewart on that headland lasso in hand!!
Awesome! We had thick cloud cover from moonrise as the front passed through, so only fleeting glimpses. Shoulda gone out the night before. The Mrs is in Sydney and scored it over the bridge and Opery Haus.
Great pics Craig it really matured into a nice bright Cheezels colour
… cheezel butterbox ;)
That last pic could be a Miles Davis album cover or a Mark Rothko painting
Stunning Craig
I’m loving the neutral horizon.
That moon thing looks pretty sweet too.
Great pics Craig!
Cheers guys. Just got to it as it popped.
A fleeting glimpse.

nice @blackers & Craig, haha VJ & Guy
(blackers' moon is a pappadam to the cheezel, and nicely "in the worlds before monkey primal chaos reigned, heaven sought order but the phoenix can fly only when its feathers are grown", if that's the phrase..)
Nice shots Craig, the horizon and colour changes are beautiful. And well done blackers on having the patience for an opening . Here’s a few more of lake rote .




We had rain for most of Wednesday Thursday, nice change .
Think I’ve found Noah’s Ark

