More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
Had a cold start on Saturday JF. Minus 1 degree getting suited up. Hooded 4/3 steamer, 5mm booties and heated rash vest did the job. Not another soul in sight!!! Gets you going for the day but.
.....aaaah, the serenity (Dale Kerrigan x bout 100)!
- heated vest sounds the goods, hoodless ice cream headaches aren't ;)
Enjoy ;);)
Freycinet
Spotted a cheeky little river mouth left near there accepting the straight south swell that wasn’t showing on the beaches.
Only saw around Strahan out west and wondered if anyone even surfs around there. Never saw up north of there where I know people do.
Gary. Enjoying the ocean in winter down there would need enthusiasm and obviously you’ve got it by the truck load!
Agree, great pics gg and the coast is a gem, always found a wave when there at the hollow.
Tasmanians are next level GG I am avoiding early mornings at 10 degrees and waiting for it to warm here in the west... yeah I know soft .
Garyg1412. Hi mate.
Those photos are so good.
I heard it was minus 13c on Mt Wellington the night before your shots.
I love the gate photo.
Can you imagine how cold it would’ve been up on Ben Lomond. Brrrrr…rrr….rrr…AW
Managed a couple of bazzas yesterday, thanks Adam for photos . Next few days looking like repeating.yes I know , looks like I’m taking a dump .

^ fark, I'd be eating 5 boxes of pure bran a day, if that's what taking a dump looked like!
Looks great mate!!
- not bad for a 'boomer' ;);)
Supafreak. Hi mate.
Your are styling brother, good stuff. Plus 60 and ripping.
That’s a skill you won’t learn down at the local parish. Praise to Huey. AW
Phwoaaaar! Slotttted!!
Great wave @supa. Looks like you're having a blast.
Brought a huge smile to my face.
Sik!!
That can go on Webby's Wall
Ol Boy on Fire .... Desert Storming ....!
Crikey
Cheers guys , it’s actually a 37 shot sequence , DS let’s old buggers ( boomers ) get in early.
- that's a long dump supa!
... looks more like you're sitting pretty ;)
Wave of the day worthy shots there Supa.
I like the stance too, the over 60 functional tube stance.
Cool in the hook.
- good idea @adam12, waddya reckon @stu
WOTD: supa karmic boom ;)
.....morning of the dump
.....nusa lemboggan
.....freak of nature calls ;)
So casual he could be having a cup of tea in there.
"Supa dunnapothu"?
- stalling on the throne
- thru the lens of 37 motions ;)
"sitting tight, waiting for seeds to pass through"?
(incidentally, supa, there's no dunny thing there, wouldn't have occurred to anyone if you hadn't mentioned it. incredible shot/slot).
"Standing poo room only"
"Supa, Code Brown swell, Lembongan"
(what base said Supa, just riffing, wouldn't have said anything if you didn't, they are epic shots)
yeh, good confirm @adam.. given supa has garnered a dozen likes, maybe we can riff tomorrow upon these killer shots using 'when I'm 64' lyrics. there's a legit truckload to admire right there.
^^ haha, more than a cpl of nuggets above gents
- and yes, agree, without supa's reference I wouldn't have taken a whiff ;)
.....hoping for more waves like that tomorrow for u supa
- & maybe backdoor a cpl..... no floaters ;)
Fark me , you blokes are on a roll , no bazzas today , but some nice drops , tide was dropping 1/2 meter per hour , 2 meters dropped in 4 hours. Lots of broken leashes today and young blokes wishing their step up wasn’t a 6’2 .
Great wave Supa. Ripping
Nice Supa!
Basesix. Hi mate.
I didn’t realise Seeds had jumped on an immediate flight to Bali and onto Nusa Lembongan. He definitely gets around, bit of a cereal pest. AW
Ha I read that and went right “no Christmas card for W.Y.E. this year.
I think yawl over thinking it.
Supa dooper (taking a Metamucil monster pooper) would suffice.
Jokes obviously because I didn’t think that at all when viewing those great photos. Killing it Supa!!
A cleansing colonic rinse
I flicked my mate max the above photo, I recently sold him a 6’6 DS that he took to Gland but hasn’t tried yet . He sent this photo of him back , fark me how thick is this speedies beast .
if you click on the photo in the link it has other pics of the latest swell . https://www.baliwaves.com/
That one is a beast. Saw it on Baliwaves yesterday. That pic, and the one of the guy on the big flat - bottomed keg are so good.
Don't listen to those guys SF. you'd shit over all of them.
... in search of tubular smells
... storming the bidet bowl
the thunder from down under
Bogged a rail today
^ haha yes..... dropping solids ;)
..... lace rationed hindu squat
"Shart attack at Lembongan!"
^ haha v good
..... local bule gila with a bali belly brace
..... step into booming liquid
..... stalling the salt water flush
Desert Storm...
There's no holding back now.
When you've gotta go, you've gotta go.
Captions please



- they're all good, first two pics are epic
..... burning ring of fire? ;)
Haha you never disappoint JF
Supafreak. Hi mate. Apocalypse Now. AW