More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
Cheers AW , please do call in to Tarci bungalows, it would be great to have a chat and a few waves . If you’re not travelling with boards Ive got plenty . I’m doing a few trips east in possibly July and again September/October . Had a great goodbye surf this morning 3-4ft and glassy , bit inconsistent but the view helps pass the wait . All the best AW ………… @ RK , yes camp has starlink and Ive got telkomsel which is either really slow or just won’t load a page . Starlink only works when generator is on .
Funky lights from VJ's solar storms.





Wow blackers, that’s incredible.
Thanks. Go and have a look now Goofy, any views south with low ambient light. Best to use your phone camera to pick up the colours.
Since yesterday all photos Ive posted and other peoples photos appear as a ? mark Inside a blue square , have I reached some sort of limit with imgbb. or something ? Anyone know ?
Hi supa, may just be a download/connection issue. Try again when you have confirmed internet. It happens irregularly to me. Cant see that there would be correlation between swellnet and the image host.
Yeah thanks blackers , I’ve tried several different things and still can’t see photos, only? mark inside blue square . I can see all you tube videos that have been posted and in quick time with no dropout. Can’t work it out .
Updated your phone recently?
Yes it’s updated to the latest 17.4.1 IOS , seems its a common problem with alot of suggestions on how to fix , I will keep trying .
Blackers. They are so impressive, sadly I was asleep by 8pm, big day on the tools. Next time. Thanks again for posting them, wow. AW
WOW amazing shots . Finally got phone sorted.
Just saw your comments SF.. so we can assist others with the same issue, how did you fix it?
Just searched the internet and followed what was suggested, not sure which one actually worked as I tried all suggestions, think it had something to do with turning private relay on in iCloud settings, like I said though I tried at least 5 different suggestions . My search on internet was worded …… ? mark in blue square instead of photo , it’s been a problem for along time apparently , plenty of information , trick is finding the suggestion that works .
Love the photo's, all of them
Hot linking the crew's Solar Flaring (Ouch!)
https://www.swellnet.com/comment/976757#comment-976757
You can see the Aurora on the 13th Beach cam replay, starting at 7:30pm….bit fuzzy but definitely there.
Blackers, pics are amazing. Would be more amazing to see in real time.
Incredible Blackers!
Nice Aurora pics, gentlemen.
Here's the morning after from our place. Cold nights, fog, and ghost trees are back
Incredible shots gents.
Thanks so much for the pics crew, Blackers those are mint!
Thanks guys. The show is on again tonight, find somewhere with little ambient light and facing south. Your phone or camera will bring the colours out, bit underwhelming without.
Take me back


Beautiful
Smoke On The Water



Lurvely.
Indeed, great shots garyg. Love the cold, still mornings.
garyg1412.. Love ya work, ah, ‘the serenity’. AW
This morning's moon!
Ace.
Beautiful shots Craig.
The clarity provides a great view of the lowland basalt mares and the upland light anorthosite rock.
Both of which occur on Earth also. AW
Split sky on sunset today
That’s looorvly. That stuff gets your soul? Energised
Cold Vicco equivalent.

Blackers. Hi mate.
You and a camera, the pictures you take the time to capture are tremendous, I’m in complete admiration of your skills. Good stuff. AW
Thanks AW, kind of you but it’s just a snap from my phone while walking the dogs. The rest was provided for free, I just happened to be there.
What state was this taken just now? You’d never believe if from well further south.

Coopers Stout.... Noice....
Some deep freeze shots from the weekend



Beautiful stuff Gary.
What area?
Love ya work gg
St Marys TAS
Love it.
The sort of morning that really makes your soul sing.
How do those cows sleep outside on the grass in that weather!
Yep, great pics, bit of udder shudder ;)
- bringing back memories of wearing a 4/3 steamer with booties, gloves and anutha 3/2 springy ova the top..... plenty of float & plenty of good beaches up towards st helens @gary if you're heading that way.
....check out around beer barrell if u get the chance ;)
magic pics, garyg. JF: puts me in mind of Ian "live each day as if it's your last, and you are a walrus" Battrik. Loves sporting 4mm whatever-the-weather (though he does do 6mm, too).
cows hit the dirt early if the night will be cold @goof, and get their underside nice n toasty.. (same as it's much better driving at night down here in the winter, as most roos will have curled up under a she-oak before the cold night air sets in..) That being said, I bet all cows with udder-shudder, haha, envy the Highlanders with a ginger Jim Henson fringe..
Wow Gary! Epic!!
Thanks b6, blows me away how tough animals are compared to us.
JF, I had a few swims there in February. Absolutely magic. Also the coastline in that area is amazing.
It's true seeds. Rock colours / boulders etc and water clarity around those spots are stunning, and even prettier around freycinet.....
- west coast is rugged and a very different kind of beauty, I reckon almost like parts of the south island of nz ;)