More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
When’s super trump going to step in and put a stop to this ?
….hahaha:
‘climate action a core component of president biden’s political legacy’
(visits the amazon and pledges $50 million to conservation)
- priorities …hmmm ;)
“ The United States provided Israel considerable economic assistance from 1971 to 2007, but nearly all U.S. aid today goes to support Israel’s military, the most advanced in the region. The United States has provisionally agreed via a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to provide Israel with $3.8 billion per year through 2028.
Since the start of Israel's war with Hamas on October 7, 2023, the United States has enacted legislation providing at least $12.5 billion in direct military aid to Israel, which includes $3.8 billion from a bill in March 2024 (in line with the current MOU) and $8.7 billion from a supplemental appropriations act in April 2024. Other analysts—Linda J. Bilmes, William D. Hartung, and Stephen Semler, from Brown University—have reported [PDF] that Israel received $17.9 billion in U.S. military aid during this period, a figure that additionally accounts for the cost to the U.S. Defense Department of replenishing the stock of weapons provided to Israel. “
https://www.cfr.org/article/us-aid-israel-four-charts
… so ummm $50 million for the amazon aaaaaaand:
“ The United States alone pledged about $45 billion in arms and military aid to Ukraine between Russia's fullscale invasion in February 2022 and October 2023 and a total surpassing $174 billion by September 2024. Most of this money goes to American companies who make weapons and military equipment. “
- the US military continuum of con$ervation & environmental awarene$$
1/2 lb. beef patty in a rectangle shape, seasoned with Schilling’s Montreal Steak Rub, with swiss cheese, ketchup, on a sourdough roll
That is a WaxBurger.
I like Greg.
Greg and i think alike.
More money to be made in the taking of life than the preservation of life it seems ey...
Ha ha you think that’s funny, what about
Trump picks fracking company CEO
Chris Wright to be energy secretary,
I can see the funny gas bubbles and toxic chemicals in the drinking water now.
If i understand yr question its not name swapping, its new accounts made as stunet rules over his kingdom and cancels people when his fancy takes him.
I guess he realises now that those he censures come back bigger and brighter and there's no stopping it unless he finally caves in and deletes the whole forum thing. Or develops an AI bot that can track down the miscreants thru different accounts. Well thats what my friend told me anyway lol.
It's a great real-time adventure in free speech. My friend, lol, was banned for bitching about Bonython's vids. You can't do that!!
I’m going to the drive through for a Big Mac .
my take on it is that SN just shrugged while people bitched about slow-mo and doof for the best part of a decade, and didn't give a shit. But we all became bored with the same units saying the same thing every time a TB clip came along..
The crowd went crazy for Trump and hows the interaction with Trump and Joe Rogan at 1:05 i wonder what words were said, Trump had a bit to say
Look like their good old time friends.
…. awmerrica, land of the free & home of the brave ;)
‘nobody is above the law’
- some good docos made in the US(!) of A
;);)
Trump doesn’t have friends, he just has temporary transactions.
His fans think if they vote for him , his going to look after them, der , the transaction is over.
In simplistic terms.
Just ask Rudy , Bannon , Scaramouchi ,
Michael Cohen, Pence etc
@juliang , how many accounts do you currently have ?
Haha. Don't have to read it mate. Like burley and the dragqueen stories, don't have to participate. But to ban people for expressing their harmless however much annoying views is fascist/ totalitarian
I bet that’s not your real name,
So what are you hiding ?
Making demands under a pseudonym ,
Demands ? Simple question , for the record my names Mark Rhoades , I’ve invited people to where I live on this site , I’ve posted more than one picture of myself , so who is it that is really hiding under multiple names ?
This could be very interesting.
My name is Fly’s Eyes
My hippie parents were more mental than most.
Even from a young age I could sense they were bonkers.
They claimed they were so revered that they had to live outside the compound because their relationship with the dancing singing instestinal bursting birthday cake dancing alien was so profound.
Closeness to godliness sometimes takes sacrifice.
fuck you, 'mate', i'm left and socialist. you're becoming a bit of a dick.
Tim’s clips are shit usually. Whoopdy Doo.
Not even worth complaining about.
Whining Womble’s clips are pretty sparse on the interwebs.
Hey Ben..... Mickey D's fries are my FAVE when hot. Once they cool, ya might as well eat cardboard.
Actually Mark ,juliang was telling me he doesn’t have any accounts with this site anymore , just in case it’s your right to know.
So why call yourself Supafreak then?
All hot chips are like that. Yuk!


No dinner tonight for me. Dreaming of this.
It’s what my old boat was called. So why multiple accounts ? Posting in one name then another doesn’t fool anyone here but yourself.
Exotic Jeff does arose all the misogynists on here I’m sure.
You’re fooling yourself as an old boat ,
Posting in one name then another, when was this Inspector Clouseau ?
I’d suggest Tim Tam,, Exxotixjerk ( whoever you are ) if you don’t like the rules of engagement, just fuck right off, plain and simple and I’m referring to you.
What’s with the different names. What, are trying to trick us ?
You can have as many names as you like, but, you simply can’t hide because if you’re smart enough, you’d soon realise everyone writes with a personal style , it’s very easy to discern,
Carry on Swellnetters, we often get the odd fly in the ointment. AW
Listen Einstein Tim Tam and me are different people,
Do you look like a fucking fool ?
Yes
In fact to prove my point famous botanist,
I quite like Tim Bonythons videos and Tim tam doesn’t , not that I’m going to hate on him for that, so go figure brainwave .
those pork skewers look the business @seeds!!
"Trump doesn’t have friends, he just has temporary transactions.
His fans think if they vote for him , his going to look after them, der , the transaction is over."
great comment @Tim Tam, stop banging on about Bonython, it's beneath you.
(of course swellnet is totalitarian.. it's a private business, der...)
‘“Its a great real-time adventure in free speech. My friend, lol, was banned for bitching about Bonython’s vids. You can’t do that!,”
Juliang.
Stunet and others who run Swellnet can do what they bloody well like.
If you don’t like the rules don’t play. AW
Now ya talking! That sambal looks goooood!
Washed down with a binny....
Lovin life!
One evil prick there....
How could 2 different people not like Trump
just buy into the mass delusion yourself, you can’t prove it or disprove.
But in reality me and Tim tam are totally different people, I’ve got no idea who he is or where he comes from, we just have the same opinion on US politics, If you find that so hard to comprehend, well what can I say?
haha, oop, my mistake.
good comment, jeff!
(you have a good sleep?
you seem a little tetchy).
Dude that was Tim tams opinion not mine, once again you make a total fool out of yourself,
Exactly.
Juliang you are so full of shit with your fake profiles.
Looks good but i much prefer with satay sauce than sambal.
Your so adamant that me and Tim tam are the same person, you can’t argue with total ignorance.
*'you're'
*'Tam'
*'and I'
*'one can't'
*'adamandtheants'
Last bit of oxygen to waste on you.
For your information , Alfred Russel Wallace was not a famous botanist.
Again, you’re highlighting you’re not the sharpest tool in the shed, you’re just the tool. AW
Tam has similar opinions , but I don’t know who he is, maybe we have similar YouTube algorithms or something that sinister, but keep going with the hysterical assumptions.
And Tim tam is probably going to laugh at you to if he reads your reactive assumptions,
whaaa..?
I have made no assumptions, just called Tim Tam the wrong name.
You'll have to forgive the crew, it's not often
a newby stonks about like a bull at a gate,
with a wacky manga-esque name and thumbnail..
"We needed something to move and fill up the space
We needed something this always is just the case
Jefrey with one f Jeffery took up his place"
You’ll have to forgive the crew? The crew of 3
Well I’m not a newby I might have been here 10 years ago I n a different persona . In a different lifestyle, but who knows we’ll have to leave truth up to the lama .
Basesix. Hi mate.
Down in one my son.
Jefrey with one f Jeffrey took up his place
Russel always with one l , in this case. AW
I get it , you have alternative facts ay
Truth isn’t truth
Your eyes didn’t see what they saw ,
Where have I heard that before?
Twas Babi and the sambal was the best I’d tasted
Julian, if you want to continue this charade as 'Jeff' you'll have to drop your old peccadilloes.
It’s only 8am (up here) and I’m learning new words already.
mm, kinda a cross between a turtle and a rat that tastes of hot chiili.
just googled it.
Satay babi always with sambal.
They used to have great satay babi beside the main temple at the end of Jl Majapahit in kuta.
Has moved now,