More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Perfect.
Next thing maga will want the immigrants back to work the low paid jobs.
I think there are many more reasons to object to the current actions by Trump if only it were so simple.
Most here would like to see change but killing world trade and supply chains wont fix anything.
When 60% of the US lives week to week (according to the Burnie) due to lack of regulation in regard to the unequal wealth distribution in the US (has it ever been greater?) current Trump policy wont change that.
Trumps idea of a good deal is he wins you lose that wont work between nations if you want peace and security with some semblance of law that's before you get to secure transactions that have confidence everyone gets paid.
Trump is a fool he has long sprouted this BS there will be a light after Trump of some sort still I trade markets occasionally I'll be looking for some bargains.
You don’t support the objectives but would rather see the financial and civilisational collapse of the West starting with the US.
Straight out of Fox News copywriting dept.
Overly dramatic stuff
I'm plagiarising Ray Dalio and other commentators who draw strong parallels between the current US and the collapse of Rome, every Chinese imperial dynasty, etc. Honestly I wouldn't really know what Fox, CNN, etc, peddle.
Without ‘knowing’ ;)
- easier to go with the ‘us vs them’ doctrine.
Manufactured problems…
- not like it’s ever been done before ;)
Just like the ‘gentle reminder’ of the cause….. of the… situation.
- the real reminder is that the US has no one to blame but itself ;)
Memories…
Remember…
‘Liberation’ is about greater $ecurity
…peace
…stability
& control $$$
https://leadingtowar.com/
tbh, it's about time. Late stage capitalism ain't done much for us lately. However, I don't like to imagine what happens when the first superpower that's armed to the teeth with nuclear weapons goes under.
The human element
My concern has always been, what happens when the U.S. starts to crumble (more) and the massive corporations that really run the country start to get even more ruthless and mercenary.
I figure it's at that time that we find out what "you're either with us or against us" really means.
Yeah, those right wing podcasters
In Ancient Rome were so full of BS and propaganda ,
That’s where Foxus Newsus got it’s start.
They'll finally stop making new episodes of The Simpsons, maybe.
Hey Sexxy, maybe you've noticed , maybe you haven't, but I'm deleting your comments that are simply version # 6,985 of what you wrote 18 months ago.
Time for tariffs on posting! Could probably kiss goodbye to indo, though. Sad.
Supporters for Trump's tariffs are fascinating. They were all vocally against emergency powers during Covid times but they have no issues with Trump tariffing the whole world in the same way, using emergency powers. IEEPA as it's called (link below for ones who are keen) is weak and full of holes but it's intent is to allow president to impose economic sanctions against enemy countries, terrorist etc...With Trump tariffing the whole world he indirectly declared them all enemies and terrorists. Trump is not the only president to use this and the US can be stuck in emergency powers for decades. But regardless, seeing yesterday's libertarians and free market supporters cheer for the implementation of emergency powers is an extraordinary turn of events.
https://www.congress.gov/crs-product/R45618
Was I actually posting 18 months ago
I started posting when you had an article on surfing in the arctic, when was that?
Which thread are you talking about?
Not sure what he’s talking about
I wasn’t interested in US politics 18 months ago
Trump’s breaking news , fark he loves the sound of his own voice , “ yes you’re right Mr. President “ he really does love to blow his own trumpet .
hahaha.. faaark me, well... unreal.. 'I wish I'd known you then' to quote rod mckuen.
(please enjoy the below poem by rod mckuen @jef, he's one of those wooly pullover, earthy lifestyle, laurel canyon hippy fops that kinda found himself eventually as an ambiguous beardy popularist romantic. This is the only thing of his that I like. Lotta old dears liked his insipid warbling from 70s LPs.)
Gifts From the Sea (1967)
You see how easily we fit together,
as if God’s own hand had cradled only us
and this beach town’s population were but two
and this wide bed but a child’s cradle
with room enough left over for presents.
Tomorrow I’ll buy you presents.
Pomegranates and breadsticks,
tickets round the room and back
and red, red roses like everybody buys everybody.
Everybody’s got a diamond ring
And Sunday shoes.
Neckties and petticoats,
pistols and tennis balls.
What pleases you?
I’d hock my watch to buy you Greece
or sell my car to bring you rickshaws from Rangoon.
All they had down at the corner
were poppies with some lemon leaves.
They’ll have to do
till I can bring home Union Square.
I found a twenty-dollar bill when I was ten.
I bought a cardboard circus and a fountain pen
and a jackknife because I never had one before.
My mother thought I’d stolen the money.
I bought her perfume from the dime store,
She believed me then.
I was rich in those days,
for a week I had everything.
I wish I’d known you then.
The first post I made on this USA thread was
The 7th of August 2024 at 12 .39 am
As far as I can see
Don’t rewrite my history.
Funny how you found that jeffy , so quickly jeffy but couldn’t find something I apparently definitely wrote about Tulsi . The thing about lies is you have to keep telling them to cover your story .Now you’re upset because you believe Stu has written something false about you ? Back to being the victim………again
The reason I didn’t bother looking for your post was because it wasn’t important and your not the admin
It wasn’t that easy to find,
You obviously have a really inflated opinion of your own importance, that’s why you keep yapping,
You don’t mean shit to me
Confusion. Hi.
Who knows if you were or weren’t posting 18 months ago, you’ve had that many pseudonyms.
Were you also Chelsea ? on top of the whole suite of different names you’ve hidden behind, still befuddles me.
Question: What would you’ve been doing for the last six months if Trump had been previously assassinated ?
You’d of had nothing to talk about.
Question 2: If you had access to him, would you commit Trumpicide ? AW
Anyone can make any accusation they want and be happy in their own ignorance,
How do we know you weren’t Chelsea ,
I’m definitely going to make that accusation,
I know my first post on swellnet was just about a year ago, and you don’t know, but obviously you can be a turd if you want to.
I can see what happens to you if you hang around here too long,fooled by your own importance,
And yeah if Trump hadn’t been re nominated for the Republicans, I probably wouldn’t be dealing with you self important sociopaths,
And I would be doing what I was doing for the decades before that,
Not being insulted by commenters with their long term “issues “
you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave, @jef
I even gave you the page number for that conversation about Tulsi and it showed that you were the one that actually said what you were accusing me of saying . Jeffy you constantly make shit up . Jeffy’s world is indeed a strange one .
The last thing you remember was running for
the door,
You had to find the passage back to the place you were before,
What part of i remember what was said and your an insignificant waste of time,
don’t you get?
Funny how you guys with the perfect lifestyle are so bitter and twisted about the most meaningless things.
The "Presidential Emergency Satchel" AKA "the Nuclear football"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_football
The suitcase with nuclear codes that follows the president around everywhere.
Good thing Trump doesn't drink anymore.
Hahahaha breathe jeffy , half the time you can’t remember what you wrote 5 minutes ago . Classic.
Ha ha and your so strangely obsessed with a few words months ago, You’ve definitely got some long term issues there, which I’m not qualified to diagnose ?
Classic
I’m not the one posting 22 times in 24 hours about trump and then saying you only watch you tube for fun . Do you understand TDS ? More BS from story time with jeffy .
Jefrey with two XXs, a bit of projection possibly?
Yeah I understand TDS , it’s the only thing you’ve learned in the last 6 months,
Because you keep mentioning it like it’s this amazing new concept that you’ve just discovered,
Ha ha that is funny,
So funny it stops me getting TDS
Haha
Another recreation of @ seeds
Epic Ipswich to Clayfield wipeout !
Yep, it was pretty much like that!
At least you had a crack seeds , beats sitting on a cab rank .
Haha, no regrets just lessons learnt.
How’s old Sexxy holding something a stupid, drunken 19 year old did 30+ years ago against him.
What a miserable carrot cake.
Yeah but he’s not obsessed with what is said and done in the past hahaha . He needs some tissues for his issues .
And how’s @ seeds
Wants to keep bringing up an old pseudonym
that was someone else’s email address anyway,
How pathetic is that?
You wanna keep bringing up an old pseudonym and holding it against me,
but sooks if someone else brings up the past as well
How entitled are you.
Oh well at least you last of the pile on guys can give each other a hug
While you keep bringing up old pseudonyms that you got a giggle out of ,
Both stuck in your primary school issues.
But hey you can’t be wrong.
You’re stealing peoples email names for your own pseudonym? EroticJeff how could you?
Oh not the “ pile on “ victim card again , that hands been way overplayed .
There you go again, they gave me the email address to use, which they copied off some famous blogger,
You don’t learn , because you have to keep having a go , at an out of date pseudonym
Which triggered you in the past.
If you don’t like people bringing up the past,
Don’t do it yourself ???
And when you log on they automatically use your email address as a profile name
It shouldn’t be too hard to work out.
What is happening here? Confusion is on another level with 10+ posts in these last few hours. He is now double confused. He should rename himself to ConfusedX2.
I used to be a defender at soccer.
I don’t know much about that Jeff. I signed up donkeys ago with seeds and my real email.
One things for sure I’m not triggered by any of your pseudonyms. Jeez you jump to some conclusions.
"China announces 84 per cent tariff on US goods from Thursday as trade war escalates".
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2025-04-09/china-announces-84-per-cent-tari…
I was just reading that. I would love to have a detailed list of import exports between the US and China. And any other country.
What does China import from the US? Grains/beef and other agricultural products or is it far more extensive?
If only there were more leaders like old mate.
Just out of curiosity, do any of these huge tariffs apply to military hardware? Not hearing that being mentioned anywhere...not that i've been looking too hard.