More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Yuri, mate, enough with the spamming.
Anyone watching Mark Healey's blogs? Sailing around Fiji while fishing and surfing. In the second instalment they found a fun though temperamental right reef pass. Surfed it solo for a few days.
Here's the fourth blog, which starts at the right before moving onto a left somewhere.
Yep a couple. Geez the right they found looked fun!
I found his experiment for treating reef cuts interesting. I have used the lime method for decades for initial cleaning ( we called it burning haha ) I have heard it’s not really a good thing to do and that’s why I found his experience interesting . @san guine any thoughts on this ? Or any medics care to comment ?
I always found Betadine just as effective if not better without the pain.
Then that red Chinese medicine if not deep cut.
Never heard of lime being used in hospitals. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Funny watching vids where they are getting limed and you know how much that shit stings........ouch!
@andy - mac , we always have a good laugh at whoever’s getting limed as we now how much it stings . Got a few scars from ulcers that took forever to heal up , only because in the water every day and not giving them a chance.
@supa
Die Da Yao Jing is the name of the Chinese medicine, sure you know it. Find it dries out reef cuts that are not too deep and let's ya keep surfing. Yep I've had a couple of stubborn ulcers on my foot where I kept surfing.
Will let others use the lime, I'm too soft. Haha.
Anyone ever used this Stuff
Yunnan Bai Yao - Coagulant @2:30
Yes I know the stuff you’re talking about, have used it before . Stains everything you touch.
Hey! I only posted the videos that have relevance. Here on the forum and the relevant news, like any other! The last video was duplicated, but that was not the intention. The next ones I will post only here.
Yep! Loving them!! Especially the latest one.
Wow. This is insane.
Big blue drainpipes and Metallica.
Never heard of Nate Behl til today. Full charger.
Me too Stu, loving them, another trip booked for August can't wait.
Healey is a gem, and these Fiji vids are some of his best. Love how he does the serious he-man thing, yet is not talking himself up all the time.
Would dearly love to do a boat trip like that. Anybody know what the options are?
Where do you stay Sprout?
Is your focus Cloud Break?
Clip was featured here on swellnet a month back.
Lucky prick stayed in the ments/kandui all through the pandemic I think.
https://www.swellnet.com/news/reels/2023/05/15/watch-nate-behl-score-lo…
He’s unreal isn’t he. I’ve spoken about my man crush on him before on here.
repeat for the healey fans.
That calls for segue to this Pipe wave:
I don't ride longboards and don't much like Bells as a wave, yet enjoyed this clip of Harrison Roach riding a longboard at Bells:
I bet the Noosa boy is loving the extra paddle power out there with the rubber he is wearing.
Stunet. Hi. How many times have you surfed Bells ? AW.
Nice Surfing...No leggie
Was going to say same thing. Didn't fall off though, at least not on film....
On a Borrowed Board as Well.
Nice surfing and music. Well paired. (The Harrison Roach vid)
The bigger ones would have been so fun on my big Keogh. Wave looks like a slower, fatter version of my local.
Not sure. Thirty, forty times at a guess.
Why?
Inoffensive mid length surfing at Creso:
UTube comment :
Kat' I had to immediately (as in: right NOW) search that stick, and closest was CI Mid 7'2" trip so am blown out that it's a duce! Frickin' Mako without the thresher skeg!!?? OMG!!!
Background: irrelevant in substance hahhahahaa but truly, 'way olde school'-flat bottom background thus incredulous and I mean absolutely incredulous perspective of anti gravity/fluid motion.
Did I mention momentum crushing G-force manipulation?
Never imagined this....in 50 yrs....never....
(from shaping ideas-bottom rails/lams/radii/blank/stringer....this in the hands of your rider IS an anti gravity machine)
No way....
YES way...
*My search results show 20 yrs relationship with Devon & CI regards to this stick.
No words to describe these..........
Whoa...
----------------------
Those Smart Drumlines are in Close.
Devon is so smooth and he isn’t hindered by using a leggie [note to hipsters]. Him and Joel are pretty decent on anything they care to ride.
I’ve ridden Crescent plenty of times and as good as some of the waves shown here, once I clearly remember Pauline Mencer getting stand up barrels on that inside section!
If that style is your thing check out One California Day, it’s pretty neat.
Since VicLocal got sin binned? Bahahaha
Stunet. Hi. Just curious thats all. It’s a wave that many surfers and people only see when its publicised when its got a lot of size on it, like the Judy Scanlon, Steve Arklay, Romy Becker Roche type footage which is very impressive by that cohort.
When Bells is not like that at all it’s a wave that changes its shape, mood, angle etc. and offers plenty. Sometimes it can frustrate you but if you are patient and bide your time, before you know it your wave count has jacked. AW.
Hey Supa. I had my back all cut up worse than Marks in this vid over in Fiji. I took some of that Detol antiseptic cream over with me and deadset it was the best thing ever. It's soothing and doesn't sting, and so long as you apply it 2 or 3 times a day it works like magic. Healed in no time and some of the cuts were chunky deep.
Bugger putting yourself through more pain than you need with lime!
Also would like to add myself to the Mark Healey fan club.
Ahh shiit! Thanks LD. That one went through to the keeper somehow.
Thought it was bloody good!
Well here's another great clip i watched last night to hopefully redeem myself.
Big beautiful Sunset Beach, as good as i imagine it could probably get.
Nice one, SR.
Here's some more beautiful Sunset from SN:
https://www.swellnet.com/news/reels/2022/10/19/watch-early-season-sunse…
Ahh just lovely. Cheers IslandBay.
I did see this one but definitely worthy of a second watch.
Can never get enough of watching big beautiful Sunset.
Azevedo is still in Indo...
Now that we're focused on South Africa, here's a great little video featuring the enticing Cave Rock. Great look at the place and the people too. How's the view from those Bluff houses!
That was great IB!
Sure was.
I love how they showed the basic geography of Durban area.
I had no idea it was built around a port and there was a more exposed ocean facing coastline there.