More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Nothing new here.
I always used to laugh when i heard his peers back in the day saying he was so funny,Funny because he's so fucking dumb! Never heard an intelligent sentence come out of the low life sniffer.
I remember Occy a few years back being interviwed about surf rage and dropping in...he was saying respect other surfers, wait your turn and remember manners. The next day I saw him at Rainbow pushing his kid onto waves..everytime he pushed the kid in on someone coming down the line.
What a flog!
Koa Smith is pretty much unbearable, but the waves are beautiful
Fellas definitely all go to the same dentist.
This ones worth it for the music alone- then there’s the waves!
AI....
A step above everyone else in that clip
udo, that clip never ages it's a beast, and i still miss the toonalook tales. Some of my friends are stoners, loners and posers. love em all. go you maddogs and don't burn the sausages.
Dusty Payne and two minutes of Honolua barrels:
He’s a pleasure to watch..
That breaks in the same conditions as Peahi yeah?
Think so, though being in the shadow of Molokai it's probably more sensitive to swell direction - especially westerly swells.
Such a distinct wave. Would love to surf it.
Kalani Latanzi body-bogging at Mavericks left. Great viewing if you dont mind a bit of a womp.
Starts around the six-minute mark, though the footy beforehand of manageable Mavs is OK too.
Wow! That's insane!
Such good surfing, especially by Noa.
Albee Layer, Jaws, and stirring string music.
All filmed this season.
cold and beautiful, northern hemisphere. and passion from the US.
Old swellnet article on Tom Servais. Seen a bit. Cheers udo
https://www.swellnet.com/news/swellnet-dispatch/2021/07/19/contact-proo…
JJF and KS rolling around North Shore sandbars:
Those opening drone shots are nuts.
Matahi testing the shoulder and chasing voids.
+1 Tahitian stoke
Wild Card Bully Booger Chick reverse flows the neighbour's Pool Party!
Like how she do that?
You won't believe this even when ya see it...
Chick Backdoors Flow Barrel > Snakes Grom > Slide 360 > finish with a Tandem Barrel.
Ultimate Flow Booger wins WSL Wildcard to backdoor The Ranch Barrel...How!
Do we need to ask...just cheer her on & stand back...bit further...You go Girl!
Cornwall on the pump.
That's sick. It was a surprise to find that it was way more barrelly and well shaped than I through it would be. Got to 6-8ft too when I was there.
@malben , were you on the boat for this trip ? Would have been great to watch .
Yeah, I was on the boat. Pretty surreal TBH.
A very youthful and sprightly Ben back then. Luv your work.
Are many aware that there is the Pedra Branca Skink living atop the actual rocky outcrop? AW.
Oh Allah! I wish!!