More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Watched that then the main event Friday during a gym session. When it’s other people…..dogs are hilarious
^ haha yep
… it’s worthy of one more share ;)
Spotted the title and thought whaaaaaatt .
- from cold to warm
… impressive clip
- sea voo play ;)
The left is like backward Cave.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
;)
… ‘74 to 2024
… pacey peso ;)
Crank this one up.
Short clip.
Great waves, great surfing and a classic song.
Epic Double Barrel
You know it’s serious when he swaps the foamie for fiberglass and head gear.
FRK in weak waves.
Some great waves , 32.30 mark is extra special .
Great Vid
Shiiit Audio
Matt Parker in it would have been CooL .
pipe highlights
^ that Patrick Wilson wave in the first minute, and at 8:35 is the best I've seen there. That guy has Aileens and Mulla dialled..
Jaws Monsters
How's this angle..
I watched this after the Tucker Wooding clip from The Eddie. Quite the contrast. Both astounding in terms of bravery and skill but it presents as survival vs performance surfing. Next level by the paddle crew at Peahi, Albee L and mates. Some cracking wipeouts too. Brave souls all.