More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
~ $500 ~
^^^ thanks udo , picking it up tomorrow, too good to pass up at that price
Scored Supa yew.
Meeting muz tomorrow at factory so that will take up a good half of the day
Supafreak. Hi. If I know Muzz, I’d be putting a full day aside. I’ve had many a long chat when sitting down to nut out board specifics.
He’s a great conversationalist (as you would know) with incredible life stories that are not ‘fake news’.
One of our best surfing icons, AW
Sweet score Supa. Nice looking board.
Yeew SF, I'd buy that, scored mate
Facebook Goldy
FCS 1 - Al Byrne Thruster Fins Medium $50
Hows that New 7'5" Muzza Supa ?
Can you give a Measurement of Tail 12 inches up and Width of Swallowtail
Thanks.
Will do udo but I’m not picking it up until Friday arvo , there’s a story why , gotta love getting old .
Anyone in Bali or about to arrive wanting a Ulu gun for when you get there?
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1093704742036386/?mibextid=6o…
Should have got my mate onto it- he landed right in the middle of that swell and had no boards for OC.
Very Popular Stretch Quads....Cheeeep $60
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/coffs-harbour/surfing/futures-quad-surf…
Simon Big Belly Channeled Cruiser
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/palm-beach/surfing/surfboard-mid-length…
@udo , sorry buddy I can’t give you measurements. Muz has been dicked around and the bloke has now sold it to one of his mates.
No Probs.
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/broadbeach/surfing/free-flight-surfboar…
What happened SF?
Muz was selling it for a bloke who lived in Brisbane. Originally muz thought board was at factory and I arranged to pick it up next day . Muz then realised mistake and bloke said he would be down Wednesday then it was Thursday then Friday for sure then sold it to his mate . Poor form on seller as muz was getting nothing out of it and dicked everyone around. I was only buying as such a bargain as relocating back to indo in next 6 months maybe less . Already doing two trips with 6 boards total and a heap of gear so no big deal to me just love a bargain .
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sorrento/surfing/surfboard-garrett-shap…
Seller will now take $525 without Fins
^
And now will do $500 if Sold Today...
Bargains for Flyweights
6'6 DS
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1482376982522029/?mibextid=dX…
What an absolute bargain, not tempted though as already have same .
Spencer always got a few For Sale
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/coolangatta/surfing/ab-surfboard-6-chan…
Attention Big Units
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/currumbin/surfing/c-w-boston-surfboard-…
Bargain
udo - I think U are like Sherlock Holmes , so quickly had a look as U mentioned Big Units and bargain .
My short board is 8'6 and ( was ) easy to duck-dive ( 6'8 when I was in my 20's , thinking about it , my third board at 17 was a MR Bonza something 6'8ish , that was real short , in the 70's , I think :) . Loved his style with knees together )) atm , and I like to think , I am not THAT big , yet .
Too big for that stick :)
Gosh , what is your definition of big , thinking it might be an age thing , as things that were big aren't as big now , I find ?
A beautiful looking board ( shape ) .
$450 does sound cheap for so many fines . Go grommets .
U must have a terrible opinion of me Udo .
A pointy nose Mal , of any length , is uncool and would look ....just wrong imho .
I'm big :)
I quite recently rode an 8'2 mini mal in the Ments ( snapped my Fireball 9'1 as U probably know , Sherlock ) .
Went really well , after some getting used to . Turned on a dime !
Tried an 7'ish BM Swallowtail and it wouldn't move when I stood up , for some reason . Like my leggy was attached to a floating rock .
Shortboard is 8'6" WTF
Is it a Pointy Nosed Mal ?
My Def of Big Unit....90kgs plus.
Cheap Twinnie
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/coolangatta/surfing/surfing-surfboard/1…
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/warriewood/surfing/bonzer-bing-surfboar…
H4s - Save yourself $60
https://www.coastallife.net.au/shop/surf-sup-longboard-fins/fcs/fcs2-po…
Endorfins - $89
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/tweed-heads/surfing/endorfins-ks1-kelly…
Stretch QuadSet in Futures on Goldy - Facey Marketplace
$70
Cheap Twinnie
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/burleigh-heads/surfing/surfboard/131916…
~ McFace ~
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/elanora-heights/surfing/surf-board-6-8-…
^ ^ ^
McFace Seller will take $300
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/woolgoolga/surfing/cheap-surfboard/1319…
An affordable sale from Banksy for a change if anyone’s in Bali.
And free beer.
8'6" Farrelly
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/cardiff/surfing/surfboards-for-sale-/13…
Fark just saw this. Still available too
Fark just saw this. Still available too
Now Sold ~ Yours now Mcface ?
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/250893504491756/?referral_cod…
Unfortunately not. Went to make contact later that day and saw it was gone. Been busy in the lead up to Christmas otherwise I would've been all over it
Unfortunately not. Went to make contact later that day and saw it was gone. Been busy in the lead up to Christmas otherwise I would've been all over it
There's a Jye Byrnes 6'3 33 litres Bonzer on Facey Newcastle
Prob a bit small for You..
You do the Lord's work Udo. The Jye Byrnes looks unreal but would be just a smidge under for me.
I do have my black Apache sitting in two pieces in the shed and thinking of taking it to someone to see if they can make a copy - not sure how a shaper would feel about that but it's probably worth a try.
Mcface, I’m just about to sell my 6’10 Jye burns crossbreed it’s in great condition, no repairs and only deck compressions. It’d come with the fins from Jye burns.
Not sure if you’re interested but I’m on the surf coast Victoria if you’re keen