More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Well played.
?
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/bellbrae/surfing/pyzel-happy-twin-thrus…
Bargain
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1224480111795987/?mibextid=6o…
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/nana-glen/surfing/dick-brewer-surfboard…
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/bilambil-heights/surfing/surfboard-gun/…
Get one of the young pros out on this at 6ft winki
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/newrybar/surfing/margo-personal-vintage…
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/casuarina/surfing/7-5-mark-rabbidge-tom…
I saw that but not sure why he’s calling it a Tom Curren replica.
If someone can show me evidence of TC ever riding a board that looks anything like that particular one I’d be surprised.
[quote=lostdog
It's got yellow rails. Like the magic Mauriçe?
Haha,
I think he’s trying to say it’s a copy of the rabbidge from Jbay sonny Miller footage. Which also had yellow rails. But both that and the MCs were more a fluoro yellow from my recollection.
And much thinner and narrower than this “replica”
Bung these in your Desert Storms...
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/buderim/surfing/s-wing-surfboard-fins-t…
Cheap fark
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/coledale/surfing/simon-anderson-face-da…
77.7 litres of Swallowtail...........
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/medowie/surfing/10-2-dylan-surfboard-gu…
Cheap 8'0 with Fins
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/adamstown/surfing/pacific-dreams-gun-su…
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/belmont/surfing/jed-done-bushrat-flex-t…
I want that bushrat
cdrive g10 twins
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/792618598952881/?ref=browse_t…
Hurry someone.....
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/como/surfing/surfboard-nathan-rose-gun-…
lotta stressies on it but
6'1 - Carbon DVS - $300
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/narrabeen/surfing/dick-van-straalen-dvs…
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/ashgrove/surfing/surfboard-fins/1312153…
And other items....
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/eaglehawk-neck/surfing/fcs-h4-medium-th…
7'6" Spartan
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/north-avoca/surfing/surfboard-gun-webst…
Wasn’t that board swellnet WOTD at a certain left hand big wave spot on the cenny coast?
Sure was
Used recently:
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/noraville/surfing/rare-collectors-surfb…
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/terrigal/surfing/channel-islands-g-skat…
For a big boy with that volume. Also tail pad looks too far up the board..
Big Boy ...Volume.... 79 litres
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sylvania/surfing/as-new-surftech-8-4-bi…
.
Bargain DVS Wasp with Fins
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/penguin/surfing/dick-van-straalen-surfb…
Claw board from Merimbula
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/newrybar/surfing/vintage-5-fin-merimbul…
Weapon
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/currumbin/surfing/dick-brewer-surfboard…
~ Free ~
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/north-bondi/surfing/free-5-6-annesley-b…
I’ve got a couple for sale
Deathless Kill Machine like new on Gumtree https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1313482168?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&ut…
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1313481896?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&ut…
I’ve got a couple for sale
Deathless Kill Machine like new on Gumtree https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1313482168?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&ut…
Dahlberg
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1313481896?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&ut…
Nice Outline Good Price
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/bondi-junction/surfing/jim-banks-magic-…
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/tugun/surfing/channel-islands-g-skate-s…
$100 Jeff MCcallum Futures Quad set Facey market place / Goldy
Good indo/cloudy semi-gun for 65-75kg I reckon.
That's a weapon!
Steal
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/manly/surfing/surfboard-simon-anderson-…
A 7’6 gun in 4x4 x 4?
Seems a bit silly.
The 7'6 Simon had a Price Rise - its now $475
2 x Jed Done Flexys $800
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/belmont/surfing/pair-of-jed-done-flex-t…
Anyone have any leads on no fuss board couriers? I’m trying to buy two boards on the Goldie and have to get them down to a mate in Byron-ish area before figuring out how to get them to Tassie.
dan you could try john at board run...0415615089