More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Absolute bargain, too far to drive though, bummer
Aust Post $10
Outer v2 flex in age friendly dimensions.
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mullaway/surfing/great-condition-outer-…
I'm sure that board was up for sale by private seller in area not long ago at cheaper price.
Muzza LongTwin
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/broadbeach-waters/surfing/bourton-hydro…
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/woolgoolga/surfing/outer-island-moonrak…
Free Peter McCabe for someone handy with tail repairs.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/834778647732556/?hoisted=fals…
Having another go at this...Chasing Big $
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/torquay/surfing/baddy-treloar-7-10-surf…
Still only get 1 out 10 for appearance.
And Chipper still has the DVS not neg @ $350 - C'mon Stuart...less than 1/2 of new price in your Colour and Dims....
O.I. Flextail
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/lisarow/surfing/outer-island-swollow-fl…
Nice. Persian Slipper nose too, which Mitchell isn't doing much anymore.
On FB he has $1150 on it.
Freeride- your O.I. 6'5 Blue Flex Tail ..What a Gem that was
There was a gorgeous yellow 7' something O.I. mini gun at Drifter early Nov. And it was the most reasonably priced board there.
There seems to be a lot of O.I. Flex and V2's hitting gumtree and market place atm. I picked up an absolute steal the other week on a V2. very lucky for udo not to have seen it and posted it here. haha
Photos and dimensions bonza please
Beat me to it Supa...and the Price Bonza ..
I didn’t want to appear rude hahaha
5'11 18 3/4 23/8
advertised at $300. gave him $350 waterproofed up some minor shatter dings on the nose and drove 30 mins to meet me. legend of a bloke. flex tail connoisseur. didn't like the V2.
told me it was 4x6x4. oz glass. know mitch does special strong glass jobs either way
its basically brand new
https://imgur.com/JiahaQC
https://imgur.com/p9DFvG9
That's a steal bonza, and good on you for the extra coin
Bargain alright , hope it zings for ya
thanks. very happy and grateful to the seller - real nice bloke. been hunting one down for yonks. really want a flex tail. moonraker sim dimensions. one day
That's incredible, Bonza.
Board aside, there's something to be said for great interactions with buyers and sellers. Especially when you get to meet them.
What quads ya gonna put in it?
Ive got the C drive fins. bought specifically. my issue was that it was the first time i have owned a quad (surfed one briefly many years ago) and first time I have tried the C drives. a lot of variables for me to understand. So i bought a C drive thruster set up also and have been trialling that on my everyday board before trialling the OI quad.
@stu. I learnt a lot. bloke makes his own flex tails. get the board shaped and then hacks into it. classic and genius. Had 3 in his van. we talked for about an hour and half. very knowledgeable. as i said very grateful
It can be a very good experience. I recently sold a Dale Wilson deep six (had gotten too small for me and my tastes), and the buyer and I both drove an hour to meet up. Ended up having a one hour chat in the parking lot, and he later sent me photos of some offshore gems (safe in my secret folder). Sold a board, made a friend.
Well done on all front, Bonza. Hope it goes well for you.
Anyone thinking about going a Middy.....
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/brookvale/surfing/van-straalen-7-4-twin…
tell im he's dreamin
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3308321596149883/?hoisted=fal…
He’s dreaming alright ABs on market place from $100 to $650 maybe he hit an extra zero by mistake
If you click on his profile and check his other ads.
Unfortunately not a mistake.
I see what you mean ……meanwhile https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/482350603988928/?mibextid=6oj…
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/narrabeen/surfing/7-1o-outer-island-fle…
Who has Big Figs
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/ashmore/surfing/new-byrning-spears-surf…
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/690559795746421/?mibextid=6oj…
Fins alone are worth about $70 secondhand, so $70 for the board. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/684248086422532/?mibextid=6oj…
DVS - Down to $500..
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/brookvale/surfing/van-straalen-7-4-twin…
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kincumber/surfing/dvs-wasp-5-8-480/1305…
$1100
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/norah-head/surfing/surfboard-6-10-outer…
~ Mick Mackie ~ Quality Bonzer
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/main-ridge/surfing/bonza-surfboard-6-6-…
Sold quickly, bargain.
Be Quick....
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/lennox-head/surfing/surfboard-esp-midle…
Anyone got a spare $20 ? https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2838788266251699/?mibextid=6o…
Twist Warning
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/torquay/surfing/stretch-comp-gun-surfbo…
$290 just in anti-shark protection, this board has it all ( except shark eyes )
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/848539613038561/?mibextid=6oj…
I am stereotyping and judging that guy hard lol
Surfed once , possibly spotted a dolphin and it just became all too much for him .
Still for sale, has lifted the price too. Still good value if you are up that way.
Price Drop on this as new Beauty - Seller will take $800
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/woolgoolga/surfing/outer-island-moonrak…
Good price on an MR shaped step up.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2508446212648073/?mibextid=6o…
Thats an Oldie eh...orig Fcs plugs
Dont think i seen a Simon with Cut lap Tint job before..Good Price
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/cronulla/surfing/simon-anderson-surfboa…
Yeh rhino laminating do heaps of cut lap resin tints and they do Simon boards so makes sense.