More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Cheap Twinnies
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1140437696881546?hoisted=fals…
Be a Cool Ride
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/surfers-paradise/surfing/7-1-beckham-si…
Freeride are you still looking for a mal ? Bargain maybe , $100 9’4”. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/617898530061161/
Shit, I'll be close to there tomoz taking my son MTB'ing......might pick that up.
cheers Supa.
@freeride , seems very cheap & looks in good nick . https://sideways.com.au/products/maywood-longboard
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sherbrooke/surfing/jim-bankstwin-fin-su…
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/runaway-bay/surfing/surfboard-fins-fcsh…
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1064074361657655/?hoisted=fal…
Fun looking bottom contours on this
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/shoreham/surfing/dk-custom-surfboard-ca…
$20
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/503330861161887?hoisted=false…
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/lismore/surfing/surfboard-mini-log-phil…
Stretch Quads a popular Fin set - Futures - $80 ono...
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/632691135262398/?hoisted=fals…
He He ....$$$$
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/palm-beach/surfing/banks-limited-surfbo…
Not quite Roy Stuart territory but it's heading in the right direction.
Madness
2 1/4" thick ?
Tell him he's dreaming !
Bummer if you snapped it first surf, or 2nd or 3rd haha
I'll have 3 x DS for basically the same price
Yeh...Cash Convertors pricing def way off
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/palm-beach/surfing/surfboard-hydro-cool…
Thanks Udo, my giggle for the day
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/655065916349073/?hoisted=fals…
Cheap Gun Blanks
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1077621266252497?hoisted=fals…
Nother bargain step up/point board.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1480541539119700/?hoisted=fal…
Cheap @$50 Solid Glass Futures Split Keels
Unreal on those Wide Tailed Grovellors or Experiment on a Desert Storm ? - Blowin.
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/valentine/surfing/surfboard-fins-split-…
$20 ~ 7s Fish in Nettle Red
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/glenroy/surfing/decorative-surfboard-be…
Be nice to know how long it is plus other dims.
Way my current Jughead model Wizstix is going I'm on the verge of calling the Wiz and ordering a new one in advance.
Impressed eh
Have you tried it with Split Keels ?
Not much into keels, even split ones. Been riding it mainly as a 2 + 2 (otherwise known as a quad).
Though got a set of Alakli twins that might go OK if I shore up the rears with something smaller.
Lostdoggy- another cheap Step up Point Board $60
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/390355419895481?hoisted=false…
Mean 8x21x3 deep 6 gun.
Looks like an AB from what I can make out of the writing.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/258236660983936/permalink/2518072761666…
Your right Doggy -AB shaped
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/warrnambool/surfing/byrning-spears-surf…
@udo , have you put this up before ? https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1148004072473370/?mibextid=6o…
No i dont think so.
+ $839 Shipping to Gold Coast
https://driftersurf.com/products/buddha-stix-original-design-surfboards…
Interesting pricing there - $57k for a minimal.
https://driftersurf.com/products/bemo-7-4x21-5-8x2-inlay
Are the prices in $USD?
Makes the Outer Island around 12K Delivered if they are...
Cheap...........for Flyweights
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/cronulla/surfing/simon-anderson-surfboa…
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/pennant-hills/surfing/farrelly-surfboar…
Lil Nettle Red Rocket
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/newhaven/surfing/dvs-hydro-hull-6-1-x-2…
Beautiful looking thing and I've been tempted to order a concave deck fish from Dick.
The damage is a put off, as would be the shipping fees, but still tempted.
Nice eh...
Would have thought Ronnie or Vaughan would have grabbed it..
His mark phipps Hakman gun looks like it would go good too.
This McTavish Carver looks like it's setup witha Twinzer option?

I imagine it would be pretty hard to source both twin fins and the twinzer canards in red X though.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/655804189600988/?hoisted=fals…
https://www.mcsurf.com.au/products/red-x-bonza-quad-fins-/1890/1
What was Michael thinking photographing black on black?
Theres another in Nettle Red ...no Concave deck and a bit dearer ....... No Shipping costs here Stuart...only 2 Bucks in unleaded to view
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/bulli/surfing/twin-fish-surfboard-6-2-d…
Ad unavailable! Bummer, next suburb.
New $100 Neg !
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/basin-view/surfing/h4-fcs-2-surfboard-f…