More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
People Power
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2025-03-10/elon-musk-politics-tesla-sales-p…
I think old Elonia needs to come up with 5 x bullet points for his shareholders to explain how he helped their stock price this week.
More an example of how brain dead white Western liberals are, the same people that want us to buy EV's and ditch our petrol cars to combat climate change are now trying to destroy the second largest EV company in the world and one that isn't owned by China.
You cant make this shit up.
people power!
https://x.com/AmericaPapaBear/status/1898557771215409262
seems like a rational dude...
which one is you frownyman?
https://x.com/TimcastNews/status/1889385525254975611
“ it's all a bit terrifying tbh “
(rational people power)
https://www.chathamhouse.org/publications/the-world-today/2024-02/never…
Good article...
Timcast. lol. Tim pool, the weak little man that is so ashamed of his baldness that he's never seen without his beanie on, even when doing his podcast (indoors), who's so spiteful and insecure that he paid for the land a DIY skatepark in West Virginia was on because the organisers of a contest wouldn't take the 20,000 dollars in prizemoney that he offered cos he's a tit, and who took money from Russian state media to spread their propaganda, this is one of your news sources, syppy? How embarrassing. I've told you before, you've gotta get a new twitter account, cos your algorithm is cooked.
What a cooked song. Is it hiccups new ring tone?
Oh the irony of SN’s temu MAGA namby-pamby fanboy accusing ^^ Musk critics of being brain dead white westerners …. Man, you can’t make this shit up. You really are as sharp as a bowling ball aren’t you @info? Thanks for the belly laugh
Anyone disagree with this DOGE find from Elon and his team?
https://www.msn.com/en-xl/africa/nigeria/trump-cancels-600-000-grant-fo…
Timcast. lol. Tim pool, the weak little man that is so ashamed of his baldness that he's never seen without his beanie on, even when doing his podcast (indoors), who's so spiteful and insecure that he paid for the land a DIY skatepark in West Virginia was on because the organisers of a contest wouldn't take the 20,000 dollars in prizemoney that he offered cos he's a tit, and who took money from Russian state media to spread their propaganda, this is one of your news sources, syppy? How embarrassing. I've told you before, you've gotta get a new twitter account, cos your algorithm is cooked.[/
Yep
Says it all
Archetypes amongst the shellenberger shuffle.
no idea who tim is
didn't even read the account name
don't care
but thanks for the 20 lines of text trying to cancel him...
not that I care
is the vid faulty?
anyway here's another version from another account...
https://x.com/realdogeusa/status/1889795140291633324
Cancel him? Pffft. I never said the video wasn't real, the Democrats are feckless, and useless at fighting the maga scourge, as if the silly signs and dressing on pink when orange man went on his lie-a-thon in congress the other day wasn't enough to show that, but Tim Pool, what a fucking loser.
From the Global South article above:
"To make a real play for the Global South, western policymakers will need to do something much more difficult – stop acting like they are afraid of goods, services and migrants crossing their borders."
So, Global South countries just want to do their own thing, cool. But to woo the Global South, the West must accept migrants coming over their borders? What kind of a simpleton's demand is this? I think you will find Western sentiment is shifting fast the other way. See: Trump's southern border, AFD gains in Germany, Italy, Sweden, Austria, etc
File Tim Pool under disenfranchised progressive liberal turned conservative along side people like Musk & Rogan, hence the strong hate here.
He was involved in that Occupy wall street thing, then became a Vice reporter before going independent as a news podcaster, but over time kind of transitioned to more conservative view points and audience, like Rogan Tim was a big Bernie Sanders fan and like Rogan he has a very diverse range of views some being quite progressive and liberal , (Drug reform, healthcare, abortion, sexuality, and welfare)
but in other ways is quite conservative.
In a sense i guess they are really more left leaning libertarians that turned right leaning Libertarian.
BTW. No dont listen to him, i did a little a few years back, but i dont know his style is a bit annoying and grating at times.
That statement’s even dumber than it sounds. China and Russia didn’t lock down the global south by letting ‘migrants stroll across their borders.’ Russia and China ain't got no migrant problems like the UK, Sweden and Germany...
Nah, they played the long game: straight-up calculated soft power moves. We’re talking dirty money trade deals, shady cash for economic development, backdoor deals and kickbacks for warlords, info warfare to undermine the West, indirectly messin' with elections, plus straight-up regime change. Russia even rolled in with military muscle to flex in Africa.
To 'make a real play' for the global south, the West would have to get down and dirty, and play the same grimy game.
600K grant for research that will take til 2027 or something. Seems pretty useless to me, you’re right on that. Maybe.
But, you’re really scraping the barrel now.
What’s DOGE costing the US taxpayer per week? Do you know? I think it’s about USD39m.
“ We’re talking dirty money trade deals, shady cash for economic development, backdoor deals and kickbacks for warlords, info warfare to undermine the West, indirectly messin' with elections, plus straight-up regime change. “
^ more appropriate to the ukraine thread ream groom
& those pesky migrants - all those migrants migrating from countries we invaded and destroyed. How dare they !
Oh, eugenicsdreaming. Tim Pool is progressive on sexuality? The guy that said "the LGBTQ community is now dominated by pedophiles", and is a noted transphobe? That said that many woman are now lesbians because there's not enough masculine men around? Ok, info. Long may you dribble.
It's insane how you seem to know so much about these right leaning podcasters, like WTF do you do?.??.....Stalk them or something???....You know what they say so you actually listen to them?
I find it hard to even name left wing podcasters, i know they exist ive seen Jordies videos here etc, but god i couldn't care less about them.
You people just seem so obsessed with hating people with different views to you that you even deep dive into them it's bizzare and even kind of creepy.
Okay this deserves a second post to call you out.
eugenicsdreaming????
Oh yes im pro eugenics that's why my wife is Asian with brown skin, and my kids are of mixed race dick head.
Meanwhile im betting your missus and kid is white???
And ironically you share the main ideology of a certain group who were into eugenics.
Bit of projection going on there hey.
Well, in theory, you, champion of all things health, should disagree with this funding cut. If you read past the clickbait headline (it's ok, I know you didn't), you would have seen that "The study aimed to “address growing concerns” surrounding menstruation, including the potential use of natural fibres such as hemp in feminine hygiene products."
Now, you smooth brained little man, this was not intended to be a study on transgender men, but for anyone who menstruates. This part here
was probably flagged by DOGE artificial intelligence because it had the word transgender in it, when really, it was just showing during a longer outline of the purpose of the study that yes, more than just cis women have periods, and are also susceptible to risks from synthetics.
It's funny that the same vocal people that consider transgender men to still be women, now have a problem with a study that includes transgender men, essentially saying, "we don't care about women unless they're how we expect women to be. You think you're a man, then fuck you". These people don't care about women, they care about enforcing gender norms and the patriarchy.
I know about Tim Pool because I ride a skate, and this was a subject of a long thread on the most widely used skateboarding message board, so that blows your deep dive theory out of the water. https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=130663.0
No fucken shit mate. You've told us all this a thousand times, like it makes up for your racist views.
I'm gonna do this front page expletive cleanse, much less harmful than your backed to the hilt ethnic cleanse, hey info.
Says the Jew hating piece of trash.
Also, info, kind of creepy is your behaviour at the Dandenong markets, if I remember correctly.
Ha ha yeah right, its happened a few times now just on random conservatives i remember at least two other instances, one was that Lauren Southern chick and maybe the other was Jordan Peterson.
Mate you are a piece of trash, ive seen your facebook profile and i asked the Penguin, Ulverstone Goldy boys about you thast are friends with Wilson, they laughed and said you have always been a fuck witt
Edit: ha ha getting desperate now mate, bringing that old one up.
I know fuck all about Lauren Southern and everyone knows what a moron Jordan Peterson is. Also, I'm still mates with plenty of Penguin/Ulverstone boys, what you think cos Dipper told you I'm a fuckwit then that makes it true? Nah, just kidding. I am a fuckwit. You're not though, so it's cool.
Not desperate at all. Just wanted to show that there's seeing who's influencing rightwing dickheads to be bigger rightwing dickheads creepy, and indodreaming's behaviour at the Dandenong Markets creepy.
Yep i trust Dipper's judgement, he is a good guy.
*Zionist hating. Do we have to go through this again?
jesus, watching jordan peterson feeling well-groomed and clever, creating a family-supporting jet-setting career through finding awkward shit in the gaps was fun hey? what a slow burn that was, like a sloth telling a life-long obvious joke based on an ikea manual. 51st state material, that clown, haha.
Ya ever thought I might not be friends with these people you asked because just like they think I'm a fuckwit, that the feeling is mutual?
Look mate nobody believe's that shit including you....
Good, hey. But what can you expect from someone that bangs on about self-help and picking yourself up by the bootstraps, but then gets addicted to benzos and has to get his bodyweight in ketamine pumped into him to recover instead of taking the withdrawal LIKE A MAN!
If my eyes rolled back any further i'd be looking at my colon.
Is it true you were that dorky Christian kid that got bullied at school?
It would make a lot of sense why you are so anti everything to do with Christianity and Conservative type values, and take on that ridiculous cliche over the top (trying too hard) far left persona.
I expect it's your way of fighting back against everything that was forced on you, many do it in their teens to twenties a rebellion type thing, but rarely continue most kind of grow up and just get on with life.
^^ pretty low blow. Victim blaming if true. (Sorta). We’re all shaped by our experiences.
ps. Half of Australia is like that Indo.
Christian parents, not bullied, the opposite if anything. Do you want me to bring up things I've heard about you? I won't though, cos you do a good enough job of looking like a dipstick already.
^^ The misses was obviously working last night with @info “looking after the kids” by being on the computer until 11pm …. haha, anyways back on topic
…. will be back here soon enough, love the place
ha! everything I hear about @Hiccups makes me like him more.
(i was in a backyard-party spoof christian band of sorts for a while.. 'Bon Jehovah' - we did punked up christian telly association covers like 'three pockets in my overalls' and DC Talk's cover.. and an amy grant cover. we did four gigs. ex-house mate and bassplayer was reminding me of it at womad, haha.)
(^ tell me that single-length ditty wasn't screaming out to be covered.??)
What about the one with the woman in the maze? "Life's what you make it and god knows I'm working hard on mine". Not on youtube. Sad.
I had to go to church until I was 11 until my parents split. The first pair of cans I got my hands on belonged to the pastor's daughter, the pastor who eventually quit when it was uncovered that he was sleeping with a women from another congregation. Salacious stuff. I would get church songs in my head when I was surfing for the next ten years though. Gross. I can only imagine info made up the bullied dork bit to go along with his narrative. Surprised he didn't flat out dox me, but I guess he didn't want to be banned from his virtual town square.
Anyway, how is this bloke?
Never really had much opinion on Elon but it's starting to seem like we're witnessing an unravelling. He's always shot from the hip, but lately it's not just spontaneous and cavalier but unhinged. Just kind of sad and nasty, lacking any pretense to a 'big idea' that might usher in real change.
Saw a Tweet recently that summed up how I felt:
"kinda wish I was one of Elon's kids so I wouldn't have to see him anymore."
“ …. I guess he didn't want to be banned from his virtual town square” ….. Bingo, now that would be a fate worse than death.
I can't believe I actually knew that tune instantly when I pushed play...
when and where the hell did I watch that?
must've been standard saturday morning fare at some stage... that I quickly turned over, not quite quick enough to avoid infiltration...
I think it was you had another annoying tune in my head yesterday in the surf
please don't post amy grant, cannot recall a single tune
walks off...
I got 3 pockets in my overalls
I got 3 pockets in my overalls