More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Another Space X rocket launched this one to bring back the two stranded on the space station, four go up two come back.
Pretty impressive , some classic comments
Shit didnt see the booster landing bit that's pretty crazy.
Here's just that bit.
Goes to show how different and more complex the rocket's aimed at going to mars are compared to just these rockets
Wonder why they don't just use one of those old style1960,s rockets that "got" astronauts to the moon and back with no problems....
Trump has said we’re going to Mars.
I guess the US taxpayer will be funding that with Musk being the recipient.
Musk has already received $80b from the taxpayer…will be interesting to see if Trump is onboard with Musk.
The rockets used by space X for this mission or launching satellite's etc are very different to the ones space X are developing to go to mars.
Those rockets blow up because they are pushing the limits of what's possible, no different to how we all fall pushing our surfing to the limit especially when learning a new manoeuvre even though we could surf safe and just do a few safe turns or wiggles to the beach.
Comparing the rockets from the 60s to now is like comparing a 60s car to a prestige modern car, these rockets are much more efficient and id expect these rockets are also much safer as of the 459 missions* 457 have been successful. with zero mission deaths (19 people have died on space missions in history)
*Note missions are different to development/testing./trials of mars development rockets, missions are just more basic rocket launches for satellites etc
But the biggest difference is these rockets like the one launched yesterday are also reusable, while the rocket that went to the moon were not, so a huge cost difference
The first reusable rocket was the space shuttle in the 80s, and space X hold the record for times a rocket has been reused 26 times.
Or on the other hand…Musk looks to be gone soon. Trump might cut him adrift..or he might not. Interesting times.
Americans have really lost the plot on both sides.
Jackasses
pad lock lyrics
Great news about the fact the astronauts stuck on the Space Station will hopefully be coming back safely soon. But as a reality check to the Thunderbirds fanboy schtick above, they have been up there for an extended period due to equipment failure on the Boeing built craft and budget considerations. The current mission is referred to as a normal crew rotation one.
“ NASA officials have said the two astronauts have had to remain on the ISS to maintain adequate staffing levels, and that it did not have the budget or the operational need to send a dedicated rescue spacecraft.”
https://www.reuters.com/technology/space/nasa-spacex-try-again-launch-r…
Can’t see these budget considerations improving under DOGE oversight, unless of course the beneficiary of any funding largesse is the chief Doge himself. Good luck to them all.
Mars by 2026 , he’s not dragging the chain on getting there .
Yup, cept they keep blowin' up.
Actors strike? ;-)
image hosting sites
One thing I think is a pretty weak act is people vandalising privately owned Teslas.
I don't like Elon, or Teslas that much for that matter, but I hope that shit isn't happening here.
Love the gravity free hair . These two would be pretty stoked and look to be in fairly good shape .
& from the mothership playlist
A poetic way with words ....
" .... But was it ever thus? Did it just take the unalloyed unpleasantness of Elon Musk to make us see ourselves as we always were, toilet paper people fluttering on the whims of wealthy men’s media outlets, 8 billion dogshit golems, Frankingsteins made of farts? ..."
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2025/mar/16/if-youre-reading-…
"And so digital media surges right towards the money and JD Vance calls it freedom of speech, as if a barely sentient tapeworm reaching towards a clump of rotten offal was acting with some kind of moral imperative."
Oh, Stewart. Magic as always.
Thanks Southern, glad someone got it
Indeed @hiccups, the FRNJ fuckstains love talking about their freedoms yet always forget that those “rights” come with responsibilities
Shit there's a few crew up there now, and that hair is crazy, you would think they would tie it back.
Also must be annoying if random single hairs are floating around the room and you get one in your mouth while talking.
...and who could forget Elon and Cheeto making up some nice lies about this spacey situation, calling someone the R word in the process. Imagine having this turbo-gronk as your hero.
https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/elon-musk-andreas-mogensen-sunita…
What a guy.
The Dropkick Murphys have had their twitter account suspended after talking shit on Elon on stage. I thought Muskrat bought that thing and then bigly tanked it's value so he could restore free speech. Well I never!
'Free speech absolutist' was his term.
RIP Tesla.
https://www.afr.com/world/asia/byd-unveils-battery-that-charges-twice-a…
JP Morgan forecasts Tesla at $120 per share. So another 50% drop.
https://cleantechnica.com/2025/03/16/jp-morgan-slashes-tesla-sales-fore…
There’s no where to hide
From @sypkan’s least favourite media outlet
“… As for Trump’s genius henchmogul Elon Musk, Tesla’s share price has halved over the past three months, with the FT reporting today that hedge fund short sellers have made $16.2bn betting against it. Last week a JP Morgan note attempted to contextualise their grimly downgraded outlook for the firm: “We struggle to think of anything analogous in the history of the automotive industry, in which a brand has lost so much value so quickly.” Listen, I’ll take their expert word for it. But I feel like even I can think of something similar in the history of the social media industry. Last year the entrepreneur and professor Scott Galloway observed of X since Musk’s purchase of it: “No company over $1bn in revenue has ever lost 60% of its revenues in a 12 month period in a non-war period. I don’t think that’s ever happened. Twitter is literally the worst-performing business in history since a change in ownership.”
Admittedly, as is now clear, X was a political project for Musk, so perhaps that was a strategic haemorrhaging of value. It certainly bought him a keyboard army, albeit one that doesn’t appear to have a whole lot better to do all day than suck anonymously up to him. Indeed, for having the temerity to post this article on X, I expect a number of rape and death threats from Maga folk who are now, like some cowboy-booted modern take on the poor East Germans, being told to buy one type of car. Even worse, it’s one of the electric type, that until very recently they were formally required to dismiss as soyboymobiles. So look, I understand: mandated ideological 180s are very upsetting. And in any case, I always threaten to rape and kill people when I’m winning an argument...”.
See you folks, out of range again for a while,
Hawk goes to SF , Elon is mentally ill !
Once upon a lifetime ago, rocking my DOGE work shirt:
Once upon a lifetime ago I would have written background hottie alert.
But, I've grown up (and outwards).
She’s obviously not interested.
haha, brilliant ^^
(I'm sure he's a handsome specimen @zen..
would have picked you more as a van dyke man..)
Looking a bit like a young Travolta there Stu
Similarities end when I hit the dance floor.
Ha
whaddya reckon re the lobster @seeds? pull the trigger with sandy or you reckon you might give it a ding before winter?
Yeah mate I can’t bring myself to ride it. I’d hate to ding it before you got it. Is old mate legit?
I’m still tempted to do a road trip to deliver. I haven’t done the Darling River Run. Could be the route.
yeh, loose but legit. I'll touch base again with him..
^^edit above
hell yeh mate, autumn into winter is the shit, there's a shed with your name on it anytime.
That shed with the best views?
ha, no worries. you going to radium dolls on friday at the tracks thing? damian is calling us all his friends, must be low tickets sales : /
No I’m working overnight. That’d be good. They’re great.
"‘NO DOUBT ABOUT IT’: Elon Musk ‘saved’ US space program, ex-astronaut says"
It's pretty crazy to think that a private company needed to rescue NASA astronaut's, i wonder what would have happened if there was no Space X?
Elon, May 2023: "I'll say what I want to say, and if the consequence of that is losing money, so be it."
Elon, March 2025: “Tesla is a peaceful company. We’ve never done anything harmful. I’ve never done anything harmful. I’ve only done productive things. So I think we just have a deranged — there’s some kind of mental illness thing going on here, because this doesn’t make any sense.”