More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Next.AW
Good game.
Fuck it
^^
Steve May, jerk. Fancy having a crack at your captain like that.
He needs to be reminded of his thug past and his own civilian stupid decision making. AW
Umpires got their black and white sunnies on a few times today.
Sorry,, I missed that , I was wearing my old Oakley Frogskins with the purple lens, tends to obscure your vision a bit. AW
hahaha, oakley frogskins..
wayfarer on cocaine..
No doubt
All a bit of fun
And whilst true it’s always the way in AFL
The camera picks up much more than the umpires can
White frames, AW?
Ooh, yer, the translucent ones. I love them, full Sport Billy Bogan from the 90’s .
Here’s the latest iteration, red lenses, translucent frames, dig, em. AW
There’s a mob in Geelong who have a giant warehouse full of Oakley Glasses they do the whole east coast from Sydney to Townsville every year. I lucked on them in Townsville last year on one of my drives. Just drove past a huge building with an Oakley Sale flag.
Pulled in $60 a pair for any type, bought three and fucked off. Two on the shelf when needed. Had clothes hats everything, super cheap.
Rocking it!

B6. Very true words. Today it’s loaded with Fetanyl, don’t trust anyone anymore, gotta know someone in the know for Charlie. AW
you hot buttered, bruz!
hot blooded, too, it's clear : )
That you @AW ^^?
GuySmiley. Hi pal
Yours truly indeed.
Sunglasses Super Model. AW
Nice one AW , now I know who to look for at airport.
Ha, I thought that was you in the reflection Supa!
still a fortnight till the unstoppable force meets the immovable object.
it's a good sign, hopefully we'll get some indo snaps sans redacted mugs.
Lookin sharp Mr AW
Morning mate.
Just look for a very handsome fella with a sun tanned very, very, receding hairline and a posse of women hanging off to the side, I do also expect a carpet of Singapore orchid flowers wherever I place my Pierre Cardin shoes.
Story for another time, I once came through Manila Airport with a chick I was hanging out with in London, who happened to be INXS road manager for gigs.
We were dosed in flowers from head to toe by a huge awaiting audience, I had no idea what was going on. Stories, I’ve got a million of them. Life’s good. AW
Hi mate. I’m pretty sure you’ll get regular transmissions from the Demonstrable Duo. AW
Cooler than cool mate. Just like an Albany Winter. Hope you’re kicking goals and getting wet. Go Bombers, potential is there. AW
Haja..pretty damn cool indeed!! Especially today!
Doing great here thanks mate.
Right back at ya
Seedsy boy, I reckon your loins are cooked.
They should petition the league to make games 3 quarters long.
And 18 behinds for shits sake.
It’s pathetic at this level of the game.
Somewhat wayward, but it was a better game than the schemozle last night in Launceston.
Yes @supafreak, very funny indeed ... Did you see the night Malcolm Turnbull appear on the Front Bar?
https://www.facebook.com/TheFrontBar7/videos/lawrence-mooneys-malcom-tu…
I don’t have a telly anymore , watched that clip , like the crystal idea.
^^they were both funny. Good stuff.
The absolute heart and soul of the West Coast Eagles, Jeremy McGovern.
Retired by the AFL today due to concussion.
Albany lad and in typical Sth Coast fashion, as strong as an ox and as hard as nails.
Good on ya Gov!! What a bloody legend and what a career.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2025-06-20/jeremy-mcgovern-retires-west-coa…
And on another note, congrats to the greatest player ever * Patrick Dangerfield on reaching 350 games tonight. An absolute bull.
*obviously my own opinion but can't be too far wrong.
There's a challenge... 25 mids from 1975-2000. Might be a task for next weekend!
Good for a giggle.
Fark me, my two most despised teams in the AFL, port and blues. I put 7 bucks on Port to flog the blues by 59 points, on a whim.....Port wins by 50 points. I miss out on 1.5K by 9 useless points!! Garrrr!! Hate to be a blue bagger right now. All Bombers fans are rejoicing!! hehe
You was robbed SR. The Blues were woeful, Port put the cue in the rack at 3 Quarter time.
Fantastic match in Sydney. Dogs vs Swans.
That was a cracker @blackers!
So many highlights. Swannies missed some golden chances in front of gold. Probably should have won.
All hail the great Bont!! 250 games. Legend.
Good to see a close fought game. Both sides in it until the last minutes. Felt like the Dogs were the better side all night but Swans kept scrapping. Bit of mongrel from both sides, nice work.
Good observations @blackers. Couldn't agree more.
Here's them Highlights of that Fantastic Swans (vs) Dogs match...
Sydney Fans test drive the new tougher model Aussie Falcon.
Tuff Swans Chick : "That's not a Falcon...this is a Falcon!"
Pickin' Glass Shards outta her sacrificial blood shot eyes...Wot! I'm a Fan! FU.
VFL Blokes : "Strewth! Sydney Swan Chicks have upped the game on Play of the Day!"
https://www.news.com.au/sport/sydney-swans-fan-cops-brutal-falcon-at-th…
https://www.facebook.com/AFL/videos/fan-cops-a-big-falcon-at-the-scg/33…
Hides the fact ...that was the worst kick in every Football Code / Season ever...
Check the caring Swans Player...orders their Dead #1 Fan to hurry up & get the ball bitch...
So wrong on every level...Fark! Gonna need a bigger match report card!
hahaha how good was that @TBB!!!
Gotta give it to her though....she took it like a trooper and rolled with it. Probably had a couple of vinos too many and was seeing double! Doh! haha
Bird Watchers Club...Swans / Falcons > Everyone is Flippin' the Birds...
Don't you know that the Bird is the Word.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2025-06-25/damien-hardwick-fined-for-middle…
haha. @tbb!
And on the topic of birds....carn Weagles!!
Up at q time against the pies....in Melbourne. Yew!
Carn Weagles!!!!
Interesting first half. Looks like the Eagles are finally getting their shit together.
Its incredible how young and inexperienced they are @blackers but they've shown good signs all year. Like you said, the pieces are coming together. Unlike the Dees and the Roos. Look away now! ha
Well they are not giving up, so let's see how they go chasing in the final quarter.
Looks like the yellow team is going to win for Collingwood again. Fark me the amount of holding the ball tackles they let go for westcoast but pay for collingwood.