More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds said: Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos2,826
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
Kuki Blaze cooking in the kitchen.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Ahh the good old days lol
I feel like a loser, first I've heard of those guys, but i like that song, gonna have to find that one to chuck on the iPod, sounds like the songs in Christian Fletchers bit in Wave warriors.
Im sure they were rockin hard around the same time as these guys, I remember all those bands in Thrasher mag as a grommet before i surfed but skated heaps, but was still listening to stuff like Run DMC & Beastie boys and more obscure rap.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I remember first hearing of this dude in Thrasher:
or was it this dude? Probably both. The fruit don't fall far from the tree, as they say...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
ST, still loves blasting that shit at full noise all these years later.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Indo, as far as finding the S.O.D song, you've got it right there on YT. Put the url in listentoyoutube.com and follow the trail...the song is yours forever, yew!
Not enough of the homogametic sex on here:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Anyone heard Ice-T's modern take on Institutionalised?
<iframe width="640" height="375" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
XX
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Built to Spill's "Ancient Melodies of the Future" has been in steady circulation (rotation?) these past few days. What a damn fine album.
I'll second that Ben. You can hear it here.
I have never been a huge blues guitar fan, but you have to love this!
BB loved that Gary Clark jnr track,awesome.
Try the live CD simba. It is one of the best things I have heard for a long time.
woman power
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Cheers might have to give that a go.
My album of the day, perfect from start to finish, songs just sit so well together.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I saw The Mezcaltones last night. Well worth a look of you like that Texas bar room kind of thing.
Sounds good BB. Not my usual cup of tea but I liked it. Good show ?
Yeh they were great. They are at Collaroy Services Club on Friday night so we might even go again.
Women!!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Some stories need to be told Shatner!
.....and there's an even better version on "Live At The Hi Fi"........not that there is anything wrong with this! Back to where it all started.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Great soundtrack...Django Unchained.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Read an article on what Tarantino does to compile his soundtrack, Kubrick impressive.
too soon? too late? too much!?
ha ha, urk. It's the world we're in, baby
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Up the Congo without a paddle.<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Congo kool.<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Bullet And A Target! Doyle and Citizen at Crossroads. A gem!
young & restless
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Oh yeah...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The King.<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
One man Sultan.<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
One man Sultan.<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
the queen
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Like a new, raw, grunty swell. And just a basic, solid board, nothing fancy. But he's all over it.
self-exclamatory
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Weird beardy beats.<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This is from my band Kilminister from a few years ago. Richard Kearney: electric guitars. Dan Mauger: drums. Ronnie Neal: bass. blindboy vocals and acoustic guitars. We are working on some new stuff at the moment but are probably a few months away from recording it properly. I might put some demos up at some stage.
https://soundcloud.com/blndboy/kilministers-confession
Nice work BB... Keep it up..
Soul brothers.<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
....and a demo of a new song.
https://soundcloud.com/blndboy/amazonia
That was gold FG. I wish I could dance , alas I'm a stubbie toting wallflower . I find good dancing to be the most visually arresting of all art forms. Maybe even including surfing. Some of those crew were strutting the fuck out of it. Two thumbs up.
Enjoyed the 3 songs available on Soundcloud BB. Nice work.
Thanks Sheepdog. Thanks Blowin......I'll put some more demos up from time to time.
One of my top 10 fav's.<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
That's a great fucking clip
Im not a very good guitarist, just like to mess around.
But i love these guitar talk vids, this one classic, love Josh Homme, the red headed elvis.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
That was pretty cool indo, particularly that bit at the end where he says something like if you expect anything from music you expect too much, do it for yourself. And being good is sort of relative anyway, there are a lot of great technical players out there who no-one listens to and a lot of great musicians with pretty average skills if you know what I mean.