More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds said: Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos2,826
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
greatest Australian band
greatest music vid
Ahhhh those were the days......
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Parp (dog fart)
Wow.... 1.50am check in..... I'm on your mind at 1.50am sunday morning? I'm flattered, Turkey.... Here's a song for ya, poor old guy.....
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Haha cut it out you two.<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I gave Swervedriver a thorough blasting over the weekend: 'Raise', 'Mezcal Head', the 'Never Lose That Feeling' EP and then '99th Dream'. No-one quite does wall-of-noise like these guys.
At work. BORED!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
James Brown BEFORE touring South America?!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
An Aussie connection. Kind of.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
And then there's this. NOW.
<iframe width="575" height="324" src="//widgets.ellentube.com/videos/0-u3mktrdh/" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
"PCP is a helluva drug." - James Brown
Quite the night-owl, Turkey?
Wait up...I didn't post all of that on that kind of night-shift!
We all on Sydney time?
I live as far from Sydney as is Australian-ly possible.
Thank fuck.
A bit nippy and a bit, erm, volcanic but. Though plenty of swell and uncrowded. Swings n roundabouts.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><iframe width="420" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Forget Clapton, Leary is DOG.
Leary in the Melvins (with Pinkus too!). Playing one of his own ditties.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The modern age has given us many things.... Mainly consumables.... But it has also taken away many things... Mainly things you cannot "purchase"....... The song below made me think of this when i heard it today on regional radio...... It took me back to a time when we "missed" people.... The "telegram" lyric sparked the thought...... Today, everyone dear to the heart is in your hand, or pocket.... They may be in London, or Athens, New York.... But a simple press of a few buttons and presto.... Instant contact... That ancient feeling of "pining" averted.... Is this a good thing? That's debatable..... But being old, i can distinctly remember the emotion of missing someone to the point of when the heart becomes heavy... I can remember looking forward to Saturday, then sitting up at 2am to phone England, on a crackly line..... It cost a fortune..... But for 5, maybe 10 minutes, it was pure bliss..... And everyone had someone they were missing at the time...... It sort of opened people up.... A shared longing.... You'd even strike up a conversation with a stranger at a bus stop......
Perhaps the lack of empathy in modern society is the fact that we do not pine for loved ones anymore, unless they die..... "sms recieved"... lol..... wbu..... pmsl..... wtf..... cya.... xox...... Instant connect.... click "like"..... winky poke tongue emoticon...... Deep thoughts averted....... Cheers....
Always thought that Devo track would be good music for a surf clip.
And the one above for a Telecom ad.
Hang on.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Yes, when you're thinking of home, go home on the telephone.
So turkey are you really on Heard Island?
This makes me think of a lot of things.Something old something new makes me want to phone someone at 2 o'clock in the morning?<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This socks!!!! I mean, Rocks!!!!! lol
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Drones programming RAGE for those fans amongst you.
As long as they don't get too close to Ballina airport they'll be fine TT.
Fine touch, Andy.
Thanks for the tip! Led Zeppelin, Beasts of Bourbon, early Nick Cave........
A fun time..... A simple time..... lol
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Led Zep in the news lately regarding plagiarising 'Stairway to Heaven'.
Well, DUH!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
well that made me change my mind. sorry deary, but i'm a ginger man now!
On a serious note:
<iframe width="790" height="444" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Gotta love a skateboarding dog.
One for the lonely hearts out there. I think there's music involved or some shit.
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/166988095" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
thanks tt...the gf walked in and now she thinks i'm into kiddy porn.
Oh the irony, Chook.
Turkey's significant other walked into the room and thought he was into music.
Blowie, still projecting? Check yoself before ya wreck yoself, dude.
Let's get this thread back on a stable footing, comrades.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Similar era, different kink.
"Get down ladies you got nuthin' to lose..."
Probably better without the video as it's so nineties I was expecting Wayne Campbell and Garth Algar to appear at any moment, but it's always makes me laugh to think of the Seattle crew rocking out in boardies.
Old Layne had some set of lungs on him though.
The last minute gives Chris Cornell a solid run for his money.
Around the same time the above was happening, so was this. I had a dream once that this accompanied some ultra-slow motion footage of barrels or skate-park lines. Yes, I had a dream.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I think I was on Mogadon. Sweet, sweet Mogadon.
Speaking of dreams Turkey, the other night I dreamt that I was a steering wheel.
I woke up with a horn.
Car dreams, hey? Anything like this?
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Dreams, sex, cars, religion, a frank butthole surfer.
https://vimow.com/ie/watch/x9b4mp_Ministry++~++Jesus+Built+My+Hotrod...
Great Caesar's ghost, why do those cars seats look like female genitals??
Seriously though, Roy Orbison, twin carbs on a high-rise manifold and Ministry - how can you go wrong?
And Today's Youth think they're killing it with synthesised finger clicks - hahahah!
Pricey's hot pick.
<iframe style="border: 0; width: 100%; height: 120px;" src="https://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/album=3872187242/size=large/bgcol=f…" seamless>The Reprobettes by The Reprobettes</iframe>
uppity
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
One for our very own Laurie Bolt and Andrew Oakes
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
in loving memory of Son of Coco.
RIP Alan Vega
Surprised to find out he was 78! Meaning he was a middle-aged 39 when Suicide's self titled album came out.
Equally surprised to find out his real name was Boruch Alan Bermowitz.
Indeed! Back to the future! 'Exciting' times!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
For the love of Mal, Shatnerd, enough of that retro guff. Let's celebrate the agile, innovative and exciting times! What a great time to be born (same time as neo-liberalism)! Party like it's 1979!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Hah! I'd be tempted to think that was the Young Liberal's national conference NOW...but there's too many women and ethnic types.