More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds said: Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos2,826
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
little bit of light reading ;)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia%E2%80%93Ukraine_relations
other side of the coin
Ice T
Hip Hop evolution?<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Ice T
Hip Hop DE evolution?<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Faithless I want more pt2
.
Trucking songs. Cool.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
off!
Tonight- 8.30pm
SBS Viceland - Ramones visit London
Good pickup Udo, part of a great series of docos on punk. 2nd ep this week.
SBS Viceland have some very interesting programmes, big tick from me
Some more songs about trucks.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
oh god yes...
You just sent me back 30 odd years.....best music EVER
Well...maybe Joy Division had it but what an era I grew up in.
Good times.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
New waverz punk out their Sunday Lunch
Duo are rocking the Alt Classics & scoring big time.
Toyah & Fripp - 2 drunk 2 #@!*
Rob + Toy' Catwoman + Sid - Pretty Vacant
They are classic TBB, one of the best things to come out of the lockdowns. Time to revisit.
Never mind that. Bolero?
What was that- Torville and Dean?
Yup Zenny, like to see them skate to this version
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Put a donk on it, improvement
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Bit of ButtholeS<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
For all who live in the sunshine.
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyQTOBNGx4Psu4-I4KFqlcdEn3vU2FdbC
Time for some instrumentals.
Frank likes to play.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
And Link is king.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Just caught the end of a doco on NITV

Never new about her. Awesome voice!!
https://www.facebook.com/decadeclub77
^ Dan Andrews....facial contortions.
Blonde ?????? she was a spunk.....
Certainly was.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Black sabbath
SOM prescient?
...and this is just amazing
This is for you Vlad, shirts off people...
Can I have extra cheese with that...
But what has Russia given us?
Eclectic mix sanguine. Noice, unusual.
Great stuff Constance.
Al and Jello fighting the good fight.
Tune
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Anyone make it to the Foo Fighters @ Kardinia Park last night?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Fontaines DC are good, nice drop upnorth.
An old but a goody.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
A bit of Melbourne melancholia on a gloomy afternoon
Did any crew hit up the Foo Fighters gig at Kardinia Park last night? Just caught a bit of footage of it. Looked insaaaaane!! The great man Grohl gracing the same turf as the great Gary Abletts and Patty Dangerfield. R u kidding me!!??
I met Dave Grohl in an elevator once.
Was he rude to you?
I didn't actually meet him in an elevator Zen.
I first met him at the Nirvana gig at the Thebbie in the early 90s.
Kurt was on the nod but Dave was very friendly and up for a chat. I met him again the first time the Foo Fighters toured for the Soundwave show and I was surprised that he remembered me.
Epic Mattlock.