More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Unmistakable wotd. Wouldn't be surprised if you were parked behind the curtain on that one FG.
Balterra !
Still reckon the right looks hollower FG! He probably is BD. Stouts in the carpark after a day like that no doubt !?
Of course the right is hollower, SS. 2nd reef left is an easier takeoff and all.
Hee hee.
Sure it is....ha
Pfft
Top that!
Like the pulp fiction reference today...
Ha CRG, that only just occurred to me.
"I gotta stab her three times?"
If you’re alright say something...
Something
That was f*cking trippy
Classic scene
Cracker today - how much fun does that thing look!
so much fun...i'll take the left.
Shallow reef incoming
Yeah looks like he's committed to the gurgly inside reef closeout.
If it's where I'm thinking of, it's a sick wave. Only surfed there a few times over the years but I don't remember it having that gurgly inside section.
I reckon it's a bit of backwash causing the lip to pitch that way. In a fraction of a second there won't be as much space.
If its where im thinking, (LH, N'es, LU) Dave Mac (and others)pretty much re-wrote the playbook on what reefs are unsurfable on what tide along there. He was the first I saw surfing the hideous looking set up directly below the carpark
Brisk off shore at the peak behind. Looks like someones getting ready to dive for crays.
Great angle, classic raw conditions, lots going on in that frame, hopeful duck dive, guy about to bail, inside barrel, great photo Mr Manson.
Artfully cropped/framed. Keep the dream alive! Hah!
Da Claw right centre!
What a monster wave.
It is too. Good pick up.
If that's a council ute in frame, the men (women) at work title is at odds with the foreground but very apt for the background
That view never gets old.
Great shot today. That one definitely makes the "Lineups" coffee table book I've been thinking about for the last 30 years.
You can easily make it for yourself. For personal use it’s as harmless as a mix tape from the 90s
https://www.mixbook.com/
Loved yesterday's west coast line-up (first surfed that wave 1978). Did anyone else have Jay Moriarity flashbacks with today's shot?
Hello, hello, hello? Is there anybody in (out) there? Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone home?
Surely one of the best WOTDs ever?
Up there for sure.
How's the coconuts on mr. Morgan!
How's the colors and shapes in the pic, bloody amazing.
I rate it as one of the best, it's such a heavy and insane capture and tack sharp. For Lance to get in there and nail that shot as well is incredible.
Carnivorous !
Check how far forward his front strap is.
Pete chose a wetty and board as two of his ten items. Seems to be working for him. He may not be on the island the longest but I reckon he doesn't care.
Haha well done Patrick
If I had the balls to ever catch a wave like Jake Osman’s WOTD I’d have the outside of my house printed up with the photographic evidence of it like a giant mural homage to my own courage and skill.
But I don’t so I can’t. Devastated
Like how Sam Newman had a Pamela Anderson mural on the front wall of his house
But as far as I know, Sam never porked Pammy.
He shoulda got a mural of one of the desperate Toorak housewives instead to keep the analogy real.
Have a go to get a go.
Why do I get the feeling he didn't make it? Looks pretty cold.
Is that G-land Eddie?
Now that what we call 'an ear infection waiting to happen'.
I reckon Andrew Mooney has a brand new leggie.
Awesome spotting.
Straight lines !
You remember old-fashioned TVs, and how you'd sometimes make an aerial out of bits of wire and stand there and manoeuvre it around to get some sort of signal?
"Yes, perfect - don't move!"
That's what that Mooney pic reminded me of.
Good analogy IB! So, for the last time, am I the only one who knows who Jay Moriarity is/was?
No D-Rex, you're not.
Why would you be D-Rex?
The deafening silence surrounding my Dec 5 post, that's why!