I love Bali

Supafreak Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:15 pm new

I focus wrote:

Geezas Supa heavey hope a speedy recovery no infection how good is BIMC.

They are very good and really under the pump , surgeon said she mainly does motor bike and surfing cuts . They also treated me years ago for a parasite in my intestines , diagnosed and medication within the hour , that would have taken about 1 week in Australia by the time you go to pathology, get results then drs script .

ashsam Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:09 pm new

Internal stitches can take a few months to heal.

Supafreak Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:29 pm new

ashsam wrote:

Internal stitches can take a few months to heal.

All good, dr said no surfing for 1 week , I said I’m happy to sit out for 2 weeks until external stitches removed , no swell anyway , I might go site seeing , amed is lovely this time of year .

Supafreak Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:13 pm new

Farking awesome , now sitting in arena restaurant in sanur listening to crazy horse opening song, pink floyd comfortably numb , yes the drugs they gave me have finally kicked in . First saw these guys at peanuts club kuta in 86 IMG-7375

Jelly Flater Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:30 pm new

- aaah supa ;)
V nice taste in music, and food

That place got some great escargot and another goodie is the steak with blue cheese....
- hope u heal up well.

ashsam Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 06:42 am new

Supafreak wrote:

ashsam wrote:

Internal stitches can take a few months to heal.

All good, dr said no surfing for 1 week , I said I’m happy to sit out for 2 weeks until external stitches removed , no swell anyway , I might go site seeing , amed is lovely this time of year .

You shouldn’t of posted those giggles memes :)

ashsam Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 06:47 am new

Jelly Flater wrote:

- aaah supa ;)

V nice taste in music, and food

That place got some great escargot and another goodie is the steak with blue cheese....

- hope u heal up well.

Who goes to Bali to eat escargot, steak and blue cheese lol ;)
Far out poor man’s France belly lol

Jelly Flater Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 07:37 am new

^^^ I didn't say anywhere that I went to Bali to do that
- ummm lol lol lol (so giggly yay)

I often would spend a cpl weeks at a time on nusa lembongan, would survive back in the day on a beng beng and a bowl of rice and fish each day to get by.

We'd be macking for a good feed when back in sanur and arenas was the go to for good pasta, steaks (and yes amazing garlic escargot)

So.... ummm, jam ya negativity in ya clacker with ya head trashcan haha
- you're a miserable lil piece o shit ;);)

All the best supa
- if uncle tony is still running a boat from lembongan, maybe he can take trashcan out haha (out for a swim between lembongan and penida)

...see how the trashcan turd floats in those currents / whirlpools ;);)

Jelly Flater Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 07:50 am new
ashsam Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 08:42 am new

Be careful belly fat, karma is real see above.

Supafreak Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 08:52 am new

@JF , it’s a great restaurant with a huge menu. It stayed open all through covid & as you know has a huge expat attendance. I love their local steak and was surprised first time trying it at how tender it is . I will give the steak blue cheese a go next time as I usually order the surf & turf . I don’t eat much red meat but probably go to Arena once a month . I find it amusing that asham relates posting a photo of little miss giggles with getting injured . Giggle up .

ashsam Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 09:29 am new

Yep karma is a bitch lol ;)

Supafreak Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 10:32 am new
Jelly Flater Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 11:16 am new

….haha ;)

- ‘beware’ hahaha

…..karma ;);)

Beware ….
of a giggly trashcan hahaha

Jelly Flater Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 11:26 am new

…and @supa, yep it’s a good spot

- the sanur local food markets up the nth end at night have great local food ;)

Supafreak Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:44 pm new

https://worldwaterforum.org/ There’s about 4 navy ships cruising around Bali for the past week as world water forum gets underway . On the crossing back to lembongan this morning I took this photo of helicopter coming in for landing. Had the iPhone at maximum zoom . IMG-7377
IMG-7388

ashsam Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:01 pm new

Probably looking for boomers living on the pension there ;)

seeds Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:11 pm new

ashsam wrote:

Probably looking for boomers living on the pension there ;)

Old mate hahaha lol
Are you in fact really Dale Carnegie?

Supafreak Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:14 pm new

ashsam wrote:

Probably looking for boomers living on the pension there ;)

ashsam Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:57 pm new

what's that saying about a dog smells his own scent ;)

goofyfoot Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:10 pm new

ashsam wrote:

Probably looking for boomers living on the pension there ;)

I actually lol’d at that ha ha ha

Jelly Flater Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:13 pm new

"what's that saying about a dog smells his own scent"

- get tha fark outta here ;)
...all the trashcan has is a loitering, lingering stench

On ya farkn bike
- and take your scent of dogshit with you ;);)

Jelly Flater Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:14 pm new

;)

basesix Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:15 pm new

goofyfoot wrote:

ashsam wrote:

Probably looking for boomers living on the pension there ;)

I actually lol’d at that ha ha ha

haha, shit goofy, he'll dine out on weeks from that encouragement.
(anyone who is 60 in 2024, just scrapes in as a boomer, btw, ashy)

Jelly Flater Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:26 pm new

;)

seeds Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:36 pm new

^^ classic

icandig Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:23 pm new

basesix wrote:

(anyone who is 60 in 2024, just scrapes in as a boomer, btw, ashy)

Even though I'll be hitting 60 this year I identify as a "Cusper" - much more Gen X than Boomer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cusper
Nice to see some friendlier banter in the forums.
Heal well Supa.

basesix Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:25 pm new

If you like cusping you are certainly a genX.. gave me a semi, that.

ashsam Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:05 pm new

Glad to see someone has a sense of humour in here.

ashsam Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:28 pm new

Jelly Flater wrote:

"what's that saying about a dog smells his own scent"

- get tha fark outta here ;)

...all the trashcan has is a loitering, lingering stench

On ya farkn bike

- and take your scent of dogshit with you ;);)

But I have fans ;) not like you belly I can make up a joke don’t need to go to the tube lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/getdisciplined/comments/b9defe/advice_get_the_…

ashsam Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:31 pm new

Belly, Where do surfers learn to surf?
At boarding school.
;)

basesix Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 05:00 pm new

^ ha, ashy, sorry if I don't wax lyrical.

ashsam Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 05:18 pm new

basesix wrote:

^ ha, ashy, sorry if I don't wax lyrical.

You Deleted your sermon ;)

blackers Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 05:21 pm new

It was a fine piece of writing with some sage advice. Would do you no harm to reflect on it. Unlike many a sermon.

ashsam Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 05:30 pm new

Was going to print it out and stick it on my fridge. If the hat fits blacko.

seeds Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 05:36 pm new
Jelly Flater Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 05:48 pm new

....b6 did have sage advice, and often does ;)
- it's no mystery a trashcan can't even fathom he himself has zero fans, yet continues onwards.... two strikes down and with his head still up his arse

...an obvious knob head ;);)
- no wonder every response to trashcan's efforts here end up being :

ashsam Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 06:12 pm new

Shame you missed it belly would have done you some good.
Paraphrasing one bit: got nothing good to say shut your gob lol
;)

Belly must be a Pom, trashcan and knob head are English, on ya bike pommy.

I will refund you your 10 pounds lol

Supafreak Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 06:09 pm new
Jelly Flater Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 06:19 pm new

^ haha v good supa, perfect for trashy ;)

& to the giggle stench.... wrong. Again ;)
- off u go tho buckshot haha

Keep tryin with your petty airswings and stinky arse breath
...off to wichita again for your fave feed ;)

Jelly Flater Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 06:16 pm new

...10 pounds of ya head up ya arse ay trashy ;)
- your lil rage rituals are a running joke

Quick!
- grab ya stick ya fuckwit ;)

seeds Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 06:17 pm new

Trash can gotta be Seppo. (as in the use of the word)
Even in Witchita

ashsam Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 06:17 pm new

What happened to Slacko? He kept some in here honest.

ashsam Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 06:18 pm new

Seeds, got a mull going? lol

seeds Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 06:20 pm new

You already used that one!

Jelly Flater Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 06:21 pm new
ashsam Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 06:36 pm new

seeds wrote:

You already used that one!

Serious it’s Saturday night.

seeds Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 06:41 pm new

Oh you got me! Yeah I’m all mulled up and ready to go. Can’t fool you giggles.

https://i.ibb.co/DgJGMR3/IMG-5770.jpg

ashsam Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 06:41 pm new

seeds wrote:

Trash can gotta be Seppo. (as in the use of the word)

Even in Witchita

I live next door to a seppo, reminds me of belly, can’t have a convo without f this f that. Even with his Mrs there, you can tell she’s embarrassed.
He can tone it down though if my daughter is with me.

ashsam Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 06:43 pm new

seeds wrote:

Oh you got me! Yeah I’m all mulled up and ready to go. Can’t fool you giggles.

https://i.ibb.co/DgJGMR3/IMG-5770.jpg

lol seeds I nearly spit my organic red goon all over the joint ;)

Join the conversation Sign up for free OR Login