Show us your photos

Supafreak Sunday, 27 Apr 2025 at 03:46 pm new

Yesterday arvo sunset IMG-0983
IMG-0980

seeds Sunday, 27 Apr 2025 at 05:57 pm new

Love the second one with the extra palm action

AndyM Sunday, 27 Apr 2025 at 08:52 pm new

Stroof, doesn't that just make you want to jump on a plane.

basesix Monday, 28 Apr 2025 at 01:51 pm new

@Alfred Wallace's COTD
https://i.ibb.co/yLfgyTm/IMG-4426.jpg

basesix Tuesday, 29 Apr 2025 at 08:39 am new

@AW's COTD
https://i.ibb.co/cKTN4nvz/IMG-4425.jpg

Supafreak Tuesday, 29 Apr 2025 at 11:24 pm new

b1e8f30f-e379-402d-9300-0b6b79f8fc18

seeds Tuesday, 29 Apr 2025 at 11:40 pm new

Lovely colours. Those brief moments give you a connection to nature that you can feel physically.
Fleeting, but can stay with you a lifetime.

soggydog Tuesday, 29 Apr 2025 at 11:55 pm new

Looks airbrushed Supa

Supafreak Wednesday, 30 Apr 2025 at 12:14 am new

IMG-1046

seeds Wednesday, 30 Apr 2025 at 03:09 pm new

soggydog wrote:

Looks airbrushed Supa

Like something you’d see on the back of a Holden Sandman.

Roadkill Wednesday, 30 Apr 2025 at 03:19 pm new

Supafreak wrote:

b1e8f30f-e379-402d-9300-0b6b79f8fc18

Picture postcard perfect. Great pic and great colour.

AlfredWallace Wednesday, 30 Apr 2025 at 06:32 pm new

Supafreak wrote:

b1e8f30f-e379-402d-9300-0b6b79f8fc18

So good. Lools like a dreamy tattoo by the finest artisan known. Good stuff. AW

basesix Thursday, 1 May 2025 at 08:06 am new

https://i.ibb.co/3mC6KLtS/IMG-4423.jpg
sorry, @AW.. imgbb not working for me anymore..

blackers Thursday, 1 May 2025 at 09:32 am new

seeds wrote:

Lovely colours. Those brief moments give you a connection to nature that you can feel physically.

Fleeting, but can stay with you a lifetime.

Beautiful work, Supa. I agree totally with you there Seeds.

blackers Thursday, 1 May 2025 at 09:33 am new

[quote=basesix
sorry, @AW.. imgbb not working for me anymore..[/quote]
Nah, it works. The site can sometimes have bandwidth issues, almost always resolves.

Supafreak Thursday, 1 May 2025 at 12:00 pm new

blackers wrote:

seeds wrote:

Lovely colours. Those brief moments give you a connection to nature that you can feel physically.

Fleeting, but can stay with you a lifetime.

Beautiful work, Supa. I agree totally with you there Seeds.

Thanks for all the compliments on photo but that particular one wasn’t mine , one of the guys took it with his iPhone and we have been trying to work out what his settings were , the colours did look like that at the time however.

Supafreak Thursday, 1 May 2025 at 12:03 pm new

77 yo JC , last session before heading home. IMG-1104

Confusion Thursday, 1 May 2025 at 01:44 pm new

Roadkill wrote:

Supafreak wrote:

b1e8f30f-e379-402d-9300-0b6b79f8fc18

Picture postcard perfect. Great pic and great colour.

It’s the same in the Philippines, they seem to have much more pink and purple in their sunsets,
I remember flying above one, looking down on on it over there somewhere?

basesix Saturday, 3 May 2025 at 07:15 pm new

@ADub's COTD
https://i.ibb.co/0VsGf4zd/IMG-4424.jpg
(last one mate)

Fliplid Saturday, 3 May 2025 at 07:24 pm new

basesix wrote:

@ADub's COTD

(last one mate)

U3A have some good computer tech classes AW ;)

AlfredWallace Saturday, 3 May 2025 at 08:48 pm new

Fliplid wrote:

basesix wrote:

@ADub's COTD

(last one mate)

U3A have some good computer tech classes AW ;)

Fliplid hi mate. I almost choked laughing, I’m a computer dinosaur, I just snap with my iPhone and hope for the best. But thanks for the encouragement, I like things simple because I am simple.
Not a fan of photoshopped stuff, personal opinion obviously, a la natural for me. AW

Supafreak Saturday, 3 May 2025 at 09:27 pm new

I took this photo 5 minutes ago and laughed as I spotted the dog getting laser beamed by the sun . IMG-1156

Fliplid Sunday, 4 May 2025 at 06:52 am new

AlfredWallace wrote:

Fliplid wrote:
basesix wrote:

@ADub's COTD

(last one mate)

U3A have some good computer tech classes AW ;)

Fliplid hi mate. I almost choked laughing, I’m a computer dinosaur, I just snap with my iPhone and hope for the best. But thanks for the encouragement, I like things simple because I am simple.

Not a fan of photoshopped stuff, personal opinion obviously, a la natural for me. AW

I'm the same AW, I tried to put up photos a couple of times but they never stuck so I don't bother with them anymore. By the way I was being a bit tongue in cheek with the suggestion, the thought of you sitting in a classroom surrounded by doddery old pensioners didn't seem quite right

AlfredWallace Sunday, 4 May 2025 at 10:25 am new

Fliplid wrote:

AlfredWallace wrote:
Fliplid wrote:
basesix wrote:

@ADub's COTD

(last one mate)

U3A have some good computer tech classes AW ;)

Fliplid hi mate. I almost choked laughing, I’m a computer dinosaur, I just snap with my iPhone and hope for the best. But thanks for the encouragement, I like things simple because I am simple.

Not a fan of photoshopped stuff, personal opinion obviously, a la natural for me. AW

I'm the same AW, I tried to put up photos a couple of times but they never stuck so I don't bother with them anymore. By the way I was being a bit tongue in cheek with the suggestion, the thought of you sitting in a classroom surrounded by doddery old pensioners didn't seem quite right

I realised that , you’re always a good fun lad, we can’t take ourselves too seriously, unlike Gs-co.

How’s that laser beam zapping of the canine in Supafreaks photo. Kapow. Doggone !!! . AW

Supafreak Monday, 5 May 2025 at 12:43 pm new

First photo is a candidate for COTD it’s zoomed in from the 3rd photo IMG-1228
IMG-1234
IMG-1229
IMG-1236

stunet Monday, 5 May 2025 at 01:10 pm new

Not my photos, but I just saw them on FB and they brought back memories of a great period in time.

All pics of the same porcelain throne sitting atop Shark Island.

Plus some backstory!

"About 1997 it was installed (FOC) from a terrace house renovation behind St Vincent’s hospital.

"The front base had a beautiful shaped front similar to a ship so it pierced very well through swells and this was carefully angled in a south-east direction to be able to cop the full brunt of a south-east swell.

"The barnacle encrusted surface acted as grip for the rapid set cement (40kg) and was set fairly level as well on the highest rock - not many surfers ever washed over this rock so consideration from a risk perspective that this was the safest location to avoid legrope tangles or incidents.

"When a wave washed in, it flushed automatically so was always clean. I looked in it once and a crab was living in the S bend."

-Darryl Boogs VandePolder

freeride76 Monday, 5 May 2025 at 01:33 pm new

classic.

Supafreak Monday, 5 May 2025 at 02:47 pm new

Stick a hill’s hoist out there .

AndyM Monday, 5 May 2025 at 06:57 pm new

Supafreak wrote:

b1e8f30f-e379-402d-9300-0b6b79f8fc18

That's awesome, like a tripped-out 70's airbrushed fantasy.
I'd like to use it as my screensaver if you don't mind Supa.

Supafreak Monday, 5 May 2025 at 07:29 pm new

Sure , it really is a trippy photo , just needs a couple of bats flying around.

seeds Tuesday, 13 May 2025 at 11:54 am new

IMG-1124
IMG-1109
IMG-1107
IMG-1093

AlfredWallace Tuesday, 13 May 2025 at 05:53 pm new

seeds wrote:

IMG-1124

IMG-1109

IMG-1107

IMG-1093

Seeds. Hi mate . Hope you’re well.

Beautiful shots mate

K’gari, QLD ? .AW

seeds Tuesday, 13 May 2025 at 06:50 pm new

Heya AW,
Yep, west side.

blackers Tuesday, 13 May 2025 at 10:33 pm new

Nice work Seeds. No clouds but a ripper evening down here.
IMG-20250513-165216645-HDR-2

seeds Wednesday, 14 May 2025 at 07:39 am new

Geez mate that looks like a pastel painting.

GuySmiley Wednesday, 14 May 2025 at 08:00 am new

Port Phillip

2-B3-C2-E00-8-AE3-48-A1-86-B9-FD3-A97-CFAAB9

basesix Wednesday, 14 May 2025 at 08:09 am new

^ sailer's warning @Guy.. cracker..
time for you to get the oils out ; )

(love the two lonely beach rods @seeds,
hella evocative, my fave way to spend a day.
very sad about the two women on streaky back beach -
pretty weird.. it's not super swelly atm..)

GuySmiley Wednesday, 14 May 2025 at 08:12 am new

Kilkunda
slide image no filter #backintheday

EB1-C6-A37-D248-4-D59-834-A-4347-B888-AD2-F

AlfredWallace Wednesday, 14 May 2025 at 08:16 am new

blackers wrote:

Nice work Seeds. No clouds but a ripper evening down here.

IMG-20250513-165216645-HDR-2

Blackers. Hi pal.

Very nice photo indeed, a plethora of primary dune scrub plants. AW

AlfredWallace Wednesday, 14 May 2025 at 08:17 am new

GuySmiley wrote:

Kilkunda

slide image no filter #backintheday

EB1-C6-A37-D248-4-D59-834-A-4347-B888-AD2-F

GuySmiley. Hi mate.

Both of those photos look timeless, good stuff. AW

GuySmiley Wednesday, 14 May 2025 at 08:18 am new

Melbourne sunrise from the top of a cement solo North Wharf, late 1970's. Slide images

8998-E1-A4-6378-4857-87-AA-538617-EAF201

D08-B720-F-7-B83-4100-8-A41-742-D56049404

AlfredWallace Wednesday, 14 May 2025 at 08:21 am new

GuySmiley wrote:

Melbourne sunrise from the top of a cement solo North Wharf, late 1970's. Slide images

8998-E1-A4-6378-4857-87-AA-538617-EAF201

D08-B720-F-7-B83-4100-8-A41-742-D56049404

GuySmiley. Oh, keep them coming, brilliant. What were you doing up on a concrete silo in the 70’s, not rolling one up by any chance? AW

GuySmiley Wednesday, 14 May 2025 at 08:21 am new

hey @blackers, know that sport very well, the light last night was outstanding as is your pic!

GuySmiley Wednesday, 14 May 2025 at 08:25 am new

Kangaroo Valley

DF129-EB0-40-BE-46-E4-929-E-E07186-D9759-E

GuySmiley Wednesday, 14 May 2025 at 08:29 am new

hey @b6, I'm painting most weeks with mostly misses with just the occasional good one. Cheers.

AlfredWallace Wednesday, 14 May 2025 at 08:30 am new

GuySmiley wrote:

Kangaroo Valley

DF129-EB0-40-BE-46-E4-929-E-E07186-D9759-E

GuySmiley. Nice mate. Peter Garrett country. AW

old-dog Wednesday, 14 May 2025 at 09:09 am new

Port Willunga jetty pylons.
https://i.ibb.co/vx5bDjp9/gulls-drone-6.jpg

old-dog Wednesday, 14 May 2025 at 09:16 am new

My local.
https://i.ibb.co/rG3NDhzp/gulls-drone-2.jpg

Supafreak Wednesday, 14 May 2025 at 10:29 am new

old-dog wrote:

My local.

https://i.ibb.co/rG3NDhzp/gulls-drone-2.jpg

Spent many a day there as a 16 yo once I got my drivers license , some days I would be on one break & my mate on the other , waiting up to 30 minutes in between 1 ft sets , such a beautiful shaped wave . Never had it bigger than 4 ft and most memorable session was a midnight surf on clearlite acid , purple tubes on a full moon .

old-dog Wednesday, 14 May 2025 at 10:50 am new

https://i.ibb.co/yn3VZy80/shh1.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/TqDGQcVm/shh2.jpg

Join the conversation Sign up for free OR Login