More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
Seeds, Howdy partner.
Great shots mate, beautiful work. I’m loving the dichotomy of photos being uploaded the fine folks of SWNt. AW
Seeds, Howdy partner.
Great shots mate, beautiful work. I’m loving the dichotomy of photos being uploaded the fine folks of SWNt. AW
Seeds, Howdy partner.
Great shots mate, beautiful work. I’m loving the dichotomy of photos being uploaded the fine folks of SWNt. AW
Seeds, Howdy partner.
Great shots mate, beautiful work. I’m loving the dichotomy of photos being uploaded the fine folks of SWNt. AW
Blackers. Hi pal.
That’s a great photo. ‘ Change In Mood’ ( Kids in The Kitchen , 1985). AW
I’m hoping this tug skipper’s skills are a grade above the one that left a barge on the reef on NL .
https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:115.6/centery:-8.7/zo…
The other bay atm, same colour palette
jinx fotos
Lovely rule of thirds and 0.5
You’re on to it @seeds, good one.
GuySmiley. Nice
‘Surrealistic Pillow’. AW
Nice sky, Guy.
Makes you want to walk into that scene.
Inspirational skies from the back catalogue.




All great @blackers particularly the 3rd’s sky reflection in the water and sand.
Last 3 mornings have had crazy sunrises.
Wow that’s a cracker
Wow Sprout, like a South Oz sunset! Incredible.
Incoming NW cloudbands bring the best sunrises/sets.
Crazy good ^^
Isn’t Mother Nature just the best
Nice one, Sprout.
Set fire to the clouds.
Flinder's sunrise looking towards the island from the archives
Very nice.
That’s beautiful Sprout. Makes you glad to be alive seeing stuff like that!
@GuySmiley, @Sprout. Hi guys.
Really nice work by you both and to all other photogs.
Beauty is all around us. I just wish everyone else would appreciate it like we all do, remember, we are a long long time dead. AW
Australian urban Crawl.
Bad mews a rising !!! AW.
McMansion Mews on the gated entry sign no doubt.
Anyone been to Lightning Ridge? Good spot for a few days sojourn.





An underground art gallery by miner turned sculptor. Rock castle built by old Italian man who was done for murder just a few years ago. Free hot pool by council open 24 hours, sunset sunrise dips with the local tradies and travellers. Big arse steel sculpture.



Seeds, Hi mate.
Great shots , I’ve never been there, looks interesting and quirky.
Thanks for the diverse snaps.
When were you there ? AW
Hi AW, hope you are well ;)
About this time of year nine years ago.
I really enjoyed the place when we stopped.
The hot pool was 40 degrees and a great town magnet at the changing of the light, morning or night.
Thanks all. Great stuff seeds, what an interesting place.
Truly a very evocative photo, beautiful mate.
I think I might do a bird/plant trip in that region next Autumn, pretty sure you’d meet some, let’s say, characters !!!. AW
Opal mining areas are the place to meet characters, that’s for sure. But it’s established and really friendly. I love the outback places so different to the coast.
We love chasing hot springs in winter, whether natural or bores.
I'm free from July 14 if you wanna fly down and jump in the hilux with me for a little wake in fright coober pedy action..
Haha can’t do then.
Saw a proper spear fight there a while back.
Still considering a Lake Eyre trip first two weeks of July.
Decision needs to be made yesterday.
I'd head to lake eyre if you want someone to chip in for the scenic flights.. always wanted to find some letterwing kites out there.. but yeh, locked into supporting a friend do the shaun micallef and cheap seats melb audience thang then : )
It’s filling and estimated to be full to the brim for the first time since the 70’s
74 maybe.
Brilliant morning and looking like some great waves today.
Supafreak. Hi mate.
Looking sensational.
Here’s a juxtaposition with a beautiful zero degree morning no wind, excellent light abounds, birds everywhere, three big Wedge-tailed Eagles to kick start the day plus many more. Have a good one.AW
Great pics guys.
Hi AW, speaking of eagles, it's hard to believe that this was a common sight when I was young, farmers shot eagles and proudly strung them up on fences. We counted 14 this day. Cheers.

Hi Old -dog.. OMG, thank you for posting that picture, its very brave of you to do that!
What a place Wild Australia must've been before the Brits came in with their brash techniques of forming a society in a country such as this. The shooting of such a magnificent creature to protect their crops..This is sick human folly! The whole methodology of monoculture farming has been horrendous for the survival of the natural landscape and its animal inhabitants. Monoculture farming is a massive contributor to the demise of this amazing planet we live in. Buy local I say, from small local farmers if possible, it’s better for you and doesn't take from nature. Join a co-op where you grow your own veges on a dedicated patch of land.
If only someone would have spoken up and said NO, this is not sustainable and not kind to our planet! But you know.. Its in the history..The weakness of inaction contributes to the reality of fate..
BTW .. next time at the beach take a bag and pick up every piece of plastic that is in sight. The birds are making meals of them and cannot digest it, leaving them, so sorry to say, to die a painful death.. Really! This is heart wrenching! Just saw the 2nd young Egrit bird, sweet and pretty looking faces, contorted, dead on the foreshore. I suspect it's from plastic, could be bird flu but these are young birds, I’ll take a picture and post it next time.
We must act now! That means ALL of us.. Pick up plastic, get the kids involved from your local school.. get them out there so they learn what's happening.. This has just got me started... There's lots we can do and will do, but it has to be a mass awareness and contribution.. we take advantage of our living on this planet.. in order to enjoy it we must look after it! Where every single one of us is involved until we can stop the source and the manufacture of plastic, that too is achievable, believe it.. and it is achievable. Cheers
Old-Dg & Reform. Hi guys hope you are diggin’ it.
Brings tears to my eyes reading and hearing of the historical maltreatment of animals.
Pity they couldn’t shoot back at the ‘colonists’. Those horrid folks needed a full gunpowder colonoscopy up the date.
You may be surprised to hear that those atrocities back then are still alive and kicking today.
In 2018, a farmer moron from Tubbut ( yeah, two butts, his arsehole and his foul smelling mouth) from West Gippsland was jailed for a measly 14 days for injecting poison into dead lamb carcasses with the resultant death of 406 Wedge-tailed Eagles. Fined $2,500.00 what a crock of shit.
Wedge- tailed Eagles hang around sheep especially when lambing, they are opportunistic birds that are basically after the ‘afterbirth’ which they rip and tear apart with most birds receiving an equal amount.
Before anyone gets on here and tells me they mostly kill and carry away tiny lambs, I call total bullshit, I’ve been watching them for decades in a rural environment, nada, show me photographic evidence or empirical data to back up the bullshit claim.
What a piss poor society we live in that only penalises an individual in that kind of manner.
I’ve heard reports also from Gippsland of a farmer who claimed he shot one per day, total fuckwits. AW
Reform. Hi mate.
Beautiful work pal well expressed I concur wholeheartedly with everything you’ve written. You’re a beauty, great to hear from like minded folk. AW
Bush hues today in the Otways, my happy place
This afternoons musings in the same landscape as this morning. Life’s great when you’re in the field, I love it. AW
GuySmiley. Hi mate. Beautiful stuff, a great happy place for sure, mine too.
Looks like Eucalyptus obliqua . AW