More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
Guy. Just leaving my fingerprints out there for some AI scammer to copy them for sinister means.
Fucking so called Free Image Uploading is refusing me for the first time.
Don’t call it Free Uploading if it’s not for free you fuckers, I’ve a shitload of cloud photos. AW
email em to me mate, i'll upload em.. love a physical cloud.
@AW's COTD

Nice clouds AW and great duck photo seeds. Good to see B6 helping out as well.
Btw Alf, settling up a registration with imgbb is free, just do not choose the upgrade account. Make up a login.
Blackers. Hi and thanks. I’ll give it a go. I’ve emailed a heap of cloud photos to B6 to weave his magic.
BTW. Goofyfoot is he around, bit worried we’ve not heard boo. AW
Haha @seeds
- this is real easter joy
I was gonna suggest earlier a lil straw hat for the seagull in response to b6
…but that, sir …is ART ;)
Hehehe I don’t know why the dancing alien from Spaceballs popped into my head.
Hey AW, still occasionally lurking around, had a lot going on lately so not much time spent on here.
I found myself getting frustrated at the Phillip island know-all a bit too often as well which is crazy getting so angry at some brain dead peanut online that I’ll (hopefully) never meet. Blows me away he’s still here, but I digress!
Hope you’re well AW, coming in to a good time of year for you over there. Take care.
I’m hearing ya GF.




Some more clouds stored on the phone.
In order….Out front of my place. Kilcoy. Looking west from Coolum. Waiting for barge back to Tewantin.
Seek and you shall find, good to see you back GF.
Huge! Plus nice clouds seeds.
Goofyfoot. Hi mate. I/we understand, it can be all encompassing at times which often leads to frustration.
Glad to hear all is good, yep it’s this coastline for the next few months.
Here’s hoping your family and yourself are doing fine. AW
Some more clouds from the archive.

Blackers, I took the liberty of reworking your pic. I hope you don’t mind. It stood out.

I found some more images in your cloud too.
Lobster claw flying beast

Big friendly dog

Elder under big friendly dog

Relaxed silverback

woooahh.. lobster claw flying beast a-ok!
angry rottweiler god no like him!
^added a couple more b6.
Noice work. The things you can see....
@AlfredWallace's COTD

There's a tea cup sitting nicely on top of it all
There's a tea cup sitting nicely on top of it all
Another from the archive. Find the horizon.

wow, tots truman show wall ^
reflective time of year ; )
cheers blackers and AW.
(haha, nice @seaslug -
"one man's teacup is another man's
top of a dog's head and eyeball")
Ah, now I see it.
@AW's COTD

Season has finally changed here. Still warm in the sun but the evenings have a lovely coolness.

A few clouds around tonight but the lack of humidity has a few stars twinkling.
Seeds. Evening.
Twinkle twinkle. Are you Sirius ? Brightest star in the night sky.
That’s actually beautiful. Good stuff. AW
Front step gazing AW.
And cooling.
How’s your move coming along?
Hi pal. Out by Spring, dragged on, not my choice, other half is pushing for top dollar, I just want the cashola and out.
Looking forward to hitting the road late June with birds and a surf trip with Supafreak.
You’d be loving it down here, it’s been one of the longest extensions of warm weather I can remember, it’s still going for another week.
Hope your family is well. AW
@Alfred's CsOTD


Nice work seeds, a beautiful shot.
COTD is always welcome.
Hey Blackers, that cloud invisible horizon combo was pretty sweet too.


Had a dip here today. Never seen the tannin colour this red.
Wow, red legs! Has it been particularly wet? Edit: or recent rain after a dry spell?
That’s all I can put it down to.
Fair nough, if there is a load of leaf litter and the like a wash through will take colour. Looks groovy.
Been an extended wet summer. The catchment is huge. Most runs the other way and forms the Noosa River. The Noosa Everglades is dark red brownish colour.
@ADub's COTD

That's awesome seeds.
Nice clouds AW
Hey Sprout. You’ve been there no doubt. Old logging truck bridge made from said logs, gives it away.
Tweaked apocalypse.

That is fantastic.
@Alfred Wallace COTD

Hoax coast storm clouds. Fun waves too today. Glassy.
R they cirrus clouds or cyrillus clouds @blackers??
Just trying to pick the coast ;-)
Mushroom reef in the background if that helps. So you are on the money.
Is that your happy place @blachers?
Has its moments. :)
@Alfred's COTD

@AW's COTD
