More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
Great contributions on this thread, definitely one of the better ones.
Good stuff gents.
Another angle.

Nice photo Old Dog brings back memories.
Used to surf there regularly in the 80's sliding down the clay hills in the wet!!
Great little part of the world.
Haven't been there in 30 years so I imagine it's a bit more developed?
Best time of the day for your mind and for fish!!

You're in Tassie hey Gary?
Cracking sunrise.
@ CMC, it hasn't really changed much, still all just paddocks, no housing developments yet.
It gets a lot more crowded though. I remember when the track in was almost impassable in winter.
Thankfully they still haven't turned a sod on the proposed wave pool hipster development only about 100m from the cliff. If that goes ahead it will completely ruin the whole area. Cheers.
Good to hear it hasn't changed too much but I'm sure the surf gets busy on it's day, when I was going there it was always fairly low numbers. Shame it doesn't get more swell but that's the story with that whole coast aye.
Cheers
Are you piloting the drone old-dog? Nice shots.
@ blackers, no, I was just having a quiet grovel about a year ago and a random woman started flying a drone over me. When I came in she came up and asked for my email address so she could send me the shots. Turned out she lived in the next street to me. Cheers.
Garyg1412 Hi mate. Long time no chat.
Hope you and your family are well.
That’s a beautiful photo you’ve posted. Tasmania to a tee. AW
Great images folks, keep them coming

Sunrise, moonset, workday commute distraction.
Sunset 4/05/25
Moonrise 2 is a cracker, AW.
Bali sunsets.


Nice old-dog! There’s something special about sunsets over there.

Or it could be a Sunset?
It could be. But a few things make me think it’s a sunrise. Maybe Gary can confirm.
That bloke in the Yakka shorts looks like he’s had a ‘happy ending’ to his not so busy day. AW
I love it when the purple kicks in. Doesn’t happen all that often, it more so fades to grey mostly.

I have a feeling I might have put this one up before. Gold fish memory perhaps.
Haha AW they’re not even open yet.
Hah, at 7:30 in the morning AW! Didn’t even think about the shop front, was just enjoying the light while waiting for the other lights to change.
Had a colleague relate a story about one such establishment the other day. She is a recent arrival from South Africa, in her late 50’s and thought a remedial massage was in order. She was greatly surprised when the work on a happy ending began. The dangers of ambiguous signage and a lack of local understanding.
The local
Oh hello Lembongan!
Balangan sunset.

It depends if he’s a Hellman or a wooos
Love watching the boat lights appear.
Ha, how many of you are on Lembongan?!
Do you like Hellman or wooos EroticJeff?
Supa probably is. My pic from last year.
ps. looking sweet as Supa!!
He is actually pacing back and forth waiting for ‘early openers’. Straight off the night shift from work at the local brewery. AW
Did you know up until 1993 Cascade Brewery workers were still given beer on their breaks?
Sounds like Alfred is going on personal experience there. I would suggest the fella in the pic is a retiree going for a morning constitutional. He is heading in the right direction, away from the city and toward the coast. As a side note. that premises is about 100m from the best little beerhaus in the neighbourhood. But they don’t do a overnight shift.
Front step musings. A southern land.

A Southern Land, ‘Great’. AW
Indeed, Mr Wallace!!
Very nice.
You are so on the money Blackers. It’s a pleasure to see some stars up here lately.
It depends which coast he is on
The usually flat East Coast
Or the usually wild West Coast
Sexual eyes seeds
Yep, I think it’s gotta bit of a Koi Carp feel about it. Gulp. AW
Sunset South Oz.


^^^ brilliant OD
The roof is on fire old-dog.
The old tent.

Stunning OD.
Snapped a stunning pink sunrise from my window last week but pics don't do it justice. It was fleeting and beautiful imo. Will try to post.
Lovely work Zen and OD.