More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
I was wondering why the dog was going beserk all day on Saturday, the reason was up the olive tree.


At the risk of triggering a slew of dog pics (please do), this is our little lady at her most photogenic.
Wow, how cute, both the possums and the Collie!
Awwwwww...
Top of Stromlo looking west into the Brindabellas. Great day of riding, temperature in the high teens, bit of cloud cover to begin with and then sun all arvo as the crowd dispersed.
The Boy had a few stacks, including a front wheel washout on the first run - the soil is different to what he's used to - and then a horror landing on a gap, but he's more malleable than I am and bounced back every time. We did a number of tight runs, front tyre closely chasing back tyre, including some mad flow sections on a new trail plus some heart-pumpers off the northern side of the mountain with a slow cycle back to the base past angry magpies. Keep your helmet on!
Lots to unpack and relive on the drive home. Came down the pass during last light to see the coast small and onshore which was good.
Your boy will tressure that memory for ever Stu
Are We There Yet??
free image hosting
My first surfing photos are at this beach Gary. Wonder if the old man still has them.
Finally got my 67 Mustang painted...

Very nice Megzee, big project eh?
Good one Megzee. Looks smicko!
Post up some more pics as things move along on that project for sure.
Sweet Megzee.
https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/i/MJBmarine/Laynes_shop.jpg?widt…
https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/i/MJBmarine/IMG_0252_Copy.JPG?wi…
https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/i/MJBmarine/20190827_160336.jpg?…
https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/i/MJBmarine/Engine_2.jpg?width=4…
There ya go lads.....I reckon I have about 150 hours left in it...
Started 2011 Graig....
https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/i/MJBmarine/DSC00421.JPG?width=4…
Won't tell ya how much I have spent, but 90k has been and gone....
Maroon?
Are you trying to tell us something?
Jaguar Regency Red actually Stu....But now that you mention it, my QLD roots run deep
What a beast Megzee!
Cheers Rab.....
This weeks adventure is to get the 15 x 8's to fit all around and correct ride height..
https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/i/MJBmarine/New_tyres.jpg?width=…
Will keep you car lovers updated for sure....
Great work Meczee!
Looks like it's going to come up a treat!
Fookin 'ell Megzee, a lot of time and love in that.
Speaking of which, I was down the local servo the other day and a '56 Chev coupe pulled in. Nice car, I thought - clean, pretty stock, really lovely.
Then I noticed something.
Is that thing tubbed, I asked the owner. I saw his ears prick up and off he went.
440 cube, twin turbo charged, has different power settings available with the big mother somewhere around 2000HP.
Runs the quarter in the eights.
And when he dials it back he'll get 25 litres/100km as he tootles around town.
Says he resents putting fuel in his Hilux cos he hates driving the thing but doesn't mind filling up the Chev just because he loves it so much.
Reckon the Mustang will be the same Megzee.
I don't like bogans but when old mate gave it a bootfull when he pulled out of the servo, I got goosebumps.
Yeah Andy....labour of love for sure....
2000HP Faaarrrk me......If I get 350 i'll be grinnin...
Have a great day fella's
Shelby Fastback in the background of the original pic?
My nephew is in the process of dropping a 6.2 Supercharged LSA out of a 2017 VF GTS-R into his GQ Patrol. It's got the Walkinshaw kit so has a performance cam and lifters, ceramic headers, hi-flow cats and performance exhaust. Should be good for at least 550 hp on the dyno. The bloke he bought the engine from is a cashed up FIFO and is getting another 1000 hp + engine built for him now.
I just bought my wife a little road weapon but those power figures above are crazy.
Not a Shelby Zen, 66 Fastback none the less......
Guy wanted 25k for it back in 2011......I thought about it but I have a soft spot for the 67's
Got to admit, the car resto caper is pretty satisfying when there are no waves.....
Your Nephews Patrol will have some serious poke..
Here's my '74 Mustang!

Haha....
Just stumbled across this old piccy
https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/i/MJBmarine/Bluff_fish.jpg?width…
Trevally caught off "Fish Rock" The Bluff 1982...
Didn't make it to the Barby plate......full of worms
Bucket list project for me Megs.
I've always wanted to do an early 70's 911.
My bro is currently restoring an early rotary Mazda Capella. There's so much to be said for those that keep the old classics alive. Love this sort of chat.
Good luck with the back end of your project Megs. Looks boss.
Tell ya what Zen, those early 911's are a great looking car and make a great track car...
Cappella's were sleepers in the day as well....
Will keep you posted on my 67 mate...
Please do.
Hey AndyM. Was the 56 Chev yellow and silver?
Crikey Thermalben......That would be worth a small fortune......
I train the owner of this thing. I can always tell when he's on the way.
https://www.facebook.com/1157206963/videos/10221417450363173/
Gonads, nah, I googled it to try to find it and saw that yellow and silver one but it was black, not a show car just a clean but not perfect sleeper.
Can't open your link Uppity, have to have FB.
Best time of the day for fishing. Even if they're not biting.
Wow.
Memorable morning in FNQ.
https://imgur.com/gallery/F5DUmAr
1st trip out of lockdown a few weeks ago
Nice one Andy. Is that the Daintree? Pretty rare to not see it covered in clouds.
Looks like Hinchinbrook Island?
Nailed it Fitzy, that's up the north end of Zoe Bay on Hinchinbrook.
Good spot to camp for a couple of days as long as the sandflies don't carry you away.
Bloody 'ell you guys are good. Then again it's been at least 30 years since I was up that way and it does look a bit sparse on those hills in the background on the vegetation front compared to the Daintree.
Stunning guys! Keep them coming.
Don't think I've shared this one before, it's about 100 NM north west of West Papua.
Incredible place.
Big climb?
Here are few from November..
Haha, what a campsite!
And you gotta love that geology.
whats that purple flower Craig?
Looks like a Branching Fringe Lily, so beautiful, a good identifier page here.. https://www.waratahsoftware.com.au/wpr-flora-bluemountains-peaflowers.shtml
Or the other one?
"Haha, what a campsite!"
geez you'd want to be careful getting up for a slash in the middle of the night
At least you'd be finished by the time you hit the bottom.