More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
same spot different days

and a couple for freeride and blowy


nice red.
Barrels and big fish.....that’s a guaranteed good time.
Nice .
I see you employ the Wilson from Home Improvement style of photography.
That’s one way to deal with a rough head
Catching fish like that makes up for a lack of glamour.
That’s the thinking which gets me out soaking a bait anyway.
local sunrise a couple of years back this time of year
beautiful.
.....
https://ibb.co/TwHdhqD
Camera phone a couple of weeks ago
You sentimental softie Westie...
I was based in St Tropez for 18 months, beneath the glitter and the crowds the place was still stunning.
Not wrong, Andy.
Much of the Med coast is unreal - and there's some decent surfing too at times.
Andy espèce de coquin effronté, il doit y avoir beaucoup de contes intéressants, disent les proies.
Haha, plenty of good memories Guy but (luckily) I was in my midthirties into my forties so I was pretty sensible, it was mostly work, skiing and having a look around.
One of the fun things is, especially in that industry you're only a conversation away from hanging out with someone who owns a chateau in the hills or an apartment in Monaco or whatever. You experience a lot of stuff that you wouldn't usually but the take home message for me was, have a good think about what you priorities in life - what constitutes a good standard of living.
I wouldn't have swapped places with any of the guys I worked for.
From the ADHD guy with the coke and hookers and sham marriage to the Venezuelan banking and oil guy who had all his polo ponies killed in Florida to the Russian guy who had 24/7 armed guards.
Pass.
The adhd guy doesn’t sound too bad?
Haha, maybe at first glance.
The underwater colours in Tasmania are just as vibrant as the barrier reef - the light just doesn't get down deep enough. Different story once you hit it with flash photography.






Wicked pics Gary.
Have you ever seen the reef under blue light? It's pretty trippy.
Sent to me by a mate the other day. Taken at sunset from his back door at sunset on the Sunny Coast. Quite pretty I think.
Can't say I have zen. I assume you would have to go at the time of day when some rather large predators are around.
Underwater colours are crazy, just a trip into another world.
Those pics are stunning Gary.
I think the ABC ran a piece this month on southern reefs and how they're still pretty glam but go under the radar of everyone.
Good stuff Gary and Zen. Not sure what is going on with your pics Andy, says image not found.
Anyway last Saturday I got some photos on my phone camera. I was able to crop and filter and make them pretty because it was kinda fun.
image upload
Wow Gary, amazing colours! And stunning Zen. WOTL, give the that but without the people.
Dunno Westie, the seem all right from my end.
Shots not appearing, Andy.
Cheers everyone else.
I get the same, not working.
Showing ok on mine, I might have to reduce their size.
Tanzania.
Incredible Andy
About last weekend..
catch smileys
Composition Shorey!
Just a peek, or is it peak.
Wow, wow, wow Andy!
You missed a wow Craig, ha ha ha ha. Amazing Andy.
Stunning Andy.
Thanks fellas, that was a classic few months out in the sticks of Africa, good memories.
Magic Andy, and sweet peak shorey.
Not my pic below, but too brill not to share.
10 Minutes ago

Stunning Gary.
A few from last week..
Nice, kangaroo valley?
Went on a little diversion up the coast on the weekend. First time shooting waterfalls, quite easy to get some good results..
Wow. Nice.
very nice Craig - except for the lantana close-up. Sorry, it's just a mongrel plant...
Nice Craig. Using a ND filter?
Nah, was just late arvo on sunset. Guess that helped.
Even better work then, unassisted!
Cheers!
And yesterday's moonrise..
monkeying around yesterday