More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Mesmerizing...
A Few Extra KGs on the Boy = Some added Boom into his Turns
Don't get me wrong, I really like Ethan's surfing, but I don't get the obsession with his style.
I love his top turns and carves and how long he holds the rail but everything else and the inbetween movements don't turn me on.
Like, as a personal preference, I'd have LOB, JJF, Jack, Jordy, Yago all ahead of him style wise.
.
Twig on a 10 pointer at OTW
Some sobering drone footage here of Austin's rescue:
Unbelievable scramble to get to him and save his life.
1. Watu is for boogers.
2. Holy shit he charges, my back hurts watching it.
3. If nothing else, check the cinematic drone shot at 1:32.
1. Harry Bryant may want to talk to you about that
While he was insane out there, it's just not the same, I stand by my comment haha.
Yeah true. The place was swarming with boogs when I was there. Sick joint though
^^^ watched this 3 times now the water shot of NFs wave is truly amazing. So many good barrels going down, best surfers in the best waves .
Some more action , come on TB release your footage .
Wow. Nates vid has a great build up and music.
Note he has 3 deck plugs!
Historic swell.
Meanwhile the WSL pros are over at a closeout beachy. And Kelly is where????
Nate's stand tall wave is so cool.
Kelly’s in Hawaii , some footage got posted of him surfing , apparently his hip doesn’t like cold water .
Will be some good historical footage amongst this.
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiUiV8A4HRyY--Rx_xlZIm-CJ2cfw1Zmb&…
This was surprisingly good. Ballsy lady, nice surfing - and Roger Erickson :-)
Check the takeoff and barrel at the 1:08 mark:
^ crikey.. that takes a few watches!
Imposible, had to watch twice to make sure it was the same bloke a bit of self belief there.
I had to watch it three times! Crazy.
im still scratching my head as to how he did that.....insane
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Commitment
Oh my deers, whompa!!!
I like shorebreak whomps.
gandalf, hooky and asher pacey trade chrystals whilst working the arts. true wizzardy requires seasonal and rotational adjustment and alignment. Plus copious amounts of fun. looking forward to the col smith article. haas drop was epic, different time different world. gandalf would be proud. Never before.
Nothing says 'secret' like a video posted to YouTube: