More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Now this guy is flying
Go Laura
There’s nothing not to like about Laura. Special woman.
Board review vid. What do you shaper types on here think of the innovation? At the 4.50 mark
Good to Finally see how that Carbon Suspension set up is Done
Good one to get Prof Marc at Gong Uni to Test.
Seeds to me watching him surf the board I see the thicker rails on a lot of his turns not holding but there seems to be good acceleration and speed.
Great to see a average surfer trying a board you get a much better idea of how the board goes IMHO.
Thanks JF. I enjoyed that. Lucky fellas
I like seeing the innovation but no idea if it would work, especially on such a short, stubby board that's being ridden in soft waves. How much twist can there really be?
"Taking the torsional twist out of the tail."
Some shapers want that twist.
Completely unrelated to the above but worth your timing sitting and staring:
That's the stuff.
Wow.
GOAT.... 52 years young..
And then this crazy mind bender..
I'm trying to get my head around the technicalities of that clip.....is it camera as in 360 Go Pro or similar? or done in post, splicing two clips together?....any filmers out there who know?
Looks like Walshy is holding a 360° camera, which in post you can choose the angle to look at as well.
So shot all on one, weird eh.
yeh, crazy, haha.. imagine if identical twins did that trick
really enjoyed that, and, didn't want to pile on further to the poor lass, but 'kewl orange darth vader helmet' was gold ; )
I thought it was supposed to ping that twist. Sergeant Schultzs here
I have just ordered a new board , with all the latest Bells and Whistles ( no Spring Up Thingy on the deck , yet ) .
Tiger and I couldn't find a tree Floaty enough , so had 2 look elsewhere , 4 a Classic Short Board .
It looks like an old , new board , no colours and one Sticker on the deck , not flashy ( like the shaper ) .
The Shaper , didn't need 2 chat 2 Me , as I am getting the Board as Big , as the parameters of its performance allow , apparently .
It's my short board , 8'2 .
So just chatted to Chris , who Runs the Show .
The Boards fundamental Shape has not changed , in it's Long , 40 odd year , EVOultion .
Perhaps , when U get On a Good Thing , Stick 2 It ???
They work well , down south , the shaper knows the waves pretty well .
I said 4 the Shaper , 2 Mark the Ideal Fin spot 2 , as have NFI with any of this stuff .
The Shaper doesn't want any publicity , must B2 busy surfing , still .
This popped up in my insta feed today - explains a little about the shot.
^^^ just watched that , far out, heavy !
Bit more than a surf flick. If you’ve got the time give it a go. I found it a good watch and I found myself asking my own dumb arse a few questions.
^ 'one too many never seen em do befores', haha, that sharky dolphin story from 16:00 is a classic!
Mal ...... Enjoy. . .
That was awesome, go girls!!!!!!
Wow the beatings then having another crack would have loved to see any of the paddle guys waves.
Chumbo's Red Bull mini-doco. Produced in the mold of the modern sports doco, nothing particularly profound, but the filmmakers follow ol' Chumbo for a while, travelling to his stadiums: Hawaii, Tahiti, Cortes Bank, while chatting about family and whatnot.
Seems like a thoroughly likable fella, while an absolute madman in the big stuff. Cortes footy starts around 24mins.
https://www.redbull.com/au-en/films/chumbo-made-for-big-wave-surfing