More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
@2 min mark & @4 min mark
- thumbs up
These guys are definitely glass half full types.
jelly and seeds killing it with the surf clips (watched and enjoyed indo's dead sea scrolls one too) cheers guys! (yes, to your question yesterday seeds, that's mostly how I've put food on the table). Anyone seen any more good cold-climate surf clips?
...they're fun to watch on a gloomy day with the fire cranking and toasties on the go
Ham cheese and tomato or something more gourmet?
^ fuck me, I just watched the first 1min, and I'm gonna need another toastie before I continue.. brrrrr...
(just ham, cheese, tomato on cheap white bread, but the cheese is jarlsberg, so gourmet adjacent : )
Don’t mind a bit of jarlsburg! Big fan of edam too
Tilting ocean takeoffs with Nathan and Ned.
Right at the end there are a few drone shots showing how shallow it is - if you didn't already know.
That is mental. What has surfing turned into!
Your 8 hrs behind on Nathan F vid Stuart :-]]
- - - - - -
Bizarre that I didn't even notice your post?
Ha, you were busy elsewhere.
He’s got an editor’s eye for detail, our Stu.
Never proofread your own work they say.
Too busy playing down in the mud the last couple days stu
Wow mirror glass.
basesix will break out the toastie press when he sees that.
That's funny and I don't even know the context.
basesix’ post on the the tunes thread gives a hint. basesix is in economy mode lately and I like it.
Not sure how old or if anyone has posted this clip, unbelievable stuff from the booger . You tube said 1 day old but Ive been fooled before .
SN team make an appearance?
'Five North Swells' by, ahem, Jean-Paul Belmontay celebrating its 25th anniversary:
Five North Swells from Monty Webber on Vimeo.
Oil slick smooth Nias filmed from drone, water, and land, through the full range of tide phase.
Full throttle pumping. Caity fucking charges.
Farrrk that was epic sprout thanks for sharing
+1 , definitely one of the best videos I’ve seen for awhile , young caity has an enormous future ahead , as a pro or free surfer . They were one very stoked crew .
There was definitely no gender bias in the quality of the surfing in that clip. That was awesome .
Wherever that is, it was epic. Thanks. AW
Fkn Sick
Caity Charging with Tube Steering and Stance from Shaun in Freeride .
Impressive clip, soli and caity on fire