More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
7 minutes of absolute mastery
https://www.worldsurfleague.com/posts/533080/best-of-gabriel-medina-at-…
More Ulus-75
^ bizarre music choice at 3:40.. kinda got a bit psych-creepy, haha.. great clip, interesting insights.
… good stuff
yeh, that was hella fun, @JF ^
;)
… wotd compliments
JJ and Nathan -Sunset
Surfing starts @ 4.10-
- gettin the goods
… bird priority
Some thumping North Island east coast waves for you.
IB. Hi fella. So good, clean as.
Some great surfing on show. Thanks. AW
Great vid, Cheers.
unreal @IB, dudes know what to ride and how to ride them waves..
(had lost all hope for damon gunness at 4:07), see you there @o-s..?
That last segment is just so heavy.
Ironically every time I've been to that area it's been marginal. Last time I surfed the righthander off that monster left - at 1ft :-)
Thanks Ib that was a treat.
Have you surfed any of those places?
That last big left looked heavy
Edit - just scrolled up and saw your comment
Excuse my ignorance @IB but I’ve driven most of the east coast of the North Island the once and the surf I saw was maybe in the 2+ range no bigger so I wondering those waves ^^ were generated by some out of the box weather pattern way out in the Pacific.
A really big NE, GS.
Cheers IB that was Filthy !
Another one from Damon. 11 years old, but some more footage of that big left around 4:00.
- sumthin awright
^ overall sunday symphony ;)
- 4 mins in …exploding pits
- 14 mins in …explosive shits