More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Do you have a wave in mind?
Good for that maps to nowhere wave.
Not particularly. Just like how he made what looks like a Crescent Head cruise-ship into a fully functional tunnel borer. Lotta foam for the sweep, early entry, straight line speed...
I've heard Kidman talk about the suitability of big fish to sweeping Kirra, and we saw old mate Sam Yoon make his big boys perform there, and this board does the same.
After watching it I got out a flat-rocked, full nose 6'4" Stretch, whacked an Alkali twin set in, then stood back and stared at it.
It's possible.
Perhaps I've got the order of things the wrong way around, but now I have to find a wave around here where it'll work.
There’s quite a few stretches of beach between here and Kirra that in a long lined swell become that mostly closeout almost possible waves that a board like that could give you a bit more opportunity.
Still beyond my skill level though.
I'm thinking that same for summertime beaches around here.
WTF . $200 USD per surfboard with Phillipine airlines !
This is a good watch - pumping cloudy 20 odd years ago
.
… triple fish then
2x pace works
Ah Jelly i missed that you had already Posted Album Vid
---------------------------------------------
@udo it’s worth a double take ;)
- & hand shape^ …great clip and tune
Handshape got 3 Watches on Big Screen ......With Volume UP UP UP...Wicked little Clip
Edit : 4 Now ....Fuckn Great Mid Length Surfing by Old Chalky Bones
Thats Proper Style Surfing... take Note you Poser Hipsters .
When you really think about it, in the context of what surfing really is and why we do it.....there's something a bit weird about a surfer performing on a wave and surfboard for a camera.
;);)