More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
They look like good modern templates, udo.
Much less speary in the nose than a lot of the boards of that era.
Yes ...Board has FCS Plugs in Vid so 1994 Onwards ?
The Barron Show ....FAAArk
wow, he's going to be a danger man if CB pumps for the comp
Solid. And bumpy. Sick surfing
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/41hySioSDCm65z48/?mibextid=UalRPS old mate coming from behind kills it
That personal surf filmer clip was classic, I had to show the storm and strife, She spent years taking footage of me and the boys over west and Yorkes, and still blames her bad neck on it. I would even get shitty if she missed a good ride. After she watched that clip she said I was the meanest person in the world back then, but I said at least I never made her film me on her birthday. Btw she's a good cook too.
^^ positive young fella.
Say what you want about Journeyman Jadson or about pampered pro surfers, but this clip is cool. Never ridden a singley before and he wins the day.
Check the fin slide at 3:32.
Heck yes. And pumping waves.
How is he super young but super deep and well spoken, and doesn't sound like he is being coached to say those things either as sounds natural in his delivery.
Unreal Full Control
How's the Single Box Size...A Buttons Stinger Box
Nice board and by the looks of it's only a 5'8"
…cold fun
It grows wild in the Adelaide Hills. Cass Sellwood made a board out of agave he harvested.
https://www.swellnet.com/news/design-outline/2016/03/31/agave-and-disti…
Mikey Wright steaming on wave-customisecd craft. No rocker, no rear fin drag, lotta paddle power, lotta straight line speed too. All good as long as you don't want to cutback like Old Baldy.
Ballina boy Joel Paxton getting swallowed at 2.00
I liked Kelly’s wave and Jai Glindeman’s ones the best.
That drop from Jai to still make the barrel was crazy.
Mikey's board got me thinking though...