More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
ahh the Kelpie.
Also well known for their not-so-subtle ball tampering skills.
Yours or theirs TS!!?? hehe
Morning all.
Starky looking sharpy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=m3L7vVNV08E&t=60s
Morning ‘Tubby Taylor’ Captain of the Swellnet 11.
Looking like a good day of cricket, much fun, driven by your fine self.
Can I please be our keeper/opener, a role I had in my teens for City Cricket Club in Geelong in the 1970’s , please, please, skipper ? AW
So long as Kelpie stays at silly point, the field is yours AW!
haha
Btw that's a pretty prestigious honour. Geelong opener. Yew!
Great stuff.
automatic wickie, AW.
I still think they blew it not bowling half an hour last night. Indians could easily get settled after half hour here.
Basesix. Beautiful morning mate.
. Ah, very good, AW ( automatic wickie) or awful wicket keeper
We need a run of a few quick wickets, that’ll get the game going and the crowd will find its voice. AW
Agree, skipper. AW
think you're onto something, AW. I reckon if we get them out, we might have this!
Who is carrying the drinks for the Swellnet 11 ? Exxotixjuices. AW
Fair to say Marnus is the Kelpie!
Doesn’t stop yapping, always chasing balls too wide of the pitch, often sat down on his backside, licking his own. AW
I'm heading west at sparrow fart on thursday myself, AW.. you coming through this way, or going through the guts, via horsham and the grampians?
Been beautiful bowling. Zero luck so far.
I didn't realise Cummins sent Lyon in first thing this morning to bat.
Is he off his head?? What on earth would be the benefit of that.
Terrible captaincy.
what happened?
Out first ball i think @base.haha.
Wasted 4 overs out of the day in the changeover.
No wickets is great news for the Indians.
100% @Stu.
hooo! do that again, @stu!
Woohoo! Got him!!
Great bowling finally rewarded.
Kiss of death!
haha.
Say it again @Stu!!
haha all you have to do is comment and a wicket drops.
And Captain Cummins has redeemed himself to me.
What a great captain!! (apologies skipper!...skipper knows best)
I reckon @stu is controlling the matrix..
maybe another 8 posts before lunch @stu..
I was typing it!
Freaky...
*I'm staring at my hands all Keanu Reeves like*
Basesix. Hi mate. The old Ballarat, Horsham Bordertown route, quickest . Surf forecast is good for our arrival, it’s good there today. AW
haha classic!! @stu.
Just back from the beach. Did I miss anything?
@stu took a couple of wickets, so it's on again @blackers
Oarsome work from Stu. Late call up?
@stu put the kibosh on india by simply posting on this thread, it was uncanny. then he lost the charm by invoking the Keanu.
'Three wickets is great news for the Indians.'
Did he play a role in Kohli's dismissal? If so, we can forgive the Keanu reference.
yes. his work here is done.
haha @stu. better to have whammy'd and lost it, than never to have whammy'd at all..
(actually, are you getting them fours now..?)
That was out everyday of the week.
Looked out with naked eye too.
Bloody umpries!
Cooked us again with their terrible call.
Shit decision. Knee roll on the back leg while blocking.
Geez last person i'd be trying to fire up in the Australian team is our premium pace bowler.
Looking forward to Starc firing some bouncers in at Jaiswal.
Let 'em think they're in the run race instead of batting for a draw.
Good point.
That umpiring non decision could realistically cost Australia the whole series. It was a pivotal moment in the game to get rid of the scoring batsman.
If it's a draw, and Sydney is mostly rained out....
The DRS technicalities cooked us too.
the thing I don't get.. bails aside.. not being transparent re the % aside..
Clearly a ball must have to hit the stumps minimum of 50% horizontal AND 50% vertical... and if it is 80% horizontal, and 45% vertical it's not-out.. weird. I'd have thought aggregating the two measures would make sense once it is past, say 20% in both...
Correct skipper. How is it that all public viewers, TV and Radio commentators all say that was clearly out and yet the DRS guy sees it entirely different.
Just like the non bump ball yesterday that was clearly an edge off the bat.
If we are going to use technology, get it right or don’t use it at all. Go back to the old days regarding umpiring decisions. AW
Yep agreed @base and @AW.
They tried to use the argument that the bails aren't included because they're rounded....but so are the bloody top of the stumps!
Sounds like a rule was made on the fly!
This game deserves a result. It's been a classic.
You'd hate to think an umpiring (non) decision affects the whole game and series.
haha, reckon that NZ griptec spray Rishabh just used would work on a board? could solve the pad vs wax conundrum..
https://griptecsport.com/
(they've got a pop-up on their site for people in india)
CAtch!!! Mitchy Marsh!! Game back on.
ha, unexpected wicket, marsh and head, nice one lads.
Yeeeew! Here we go