More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Not too long til new ball either.
Wow!!!! Huge wicket.
do we got this, @sr?
haha anyones guess @basesixx but they're really getting under their skin and it's showing. I can feel a win coming up.
eeeewwww... you just made me realise an unfortunate parallel between my moniker and some bubblegum 80s hair metal : (
are they what.. I can't believe a commentator said there's no point to konstas being so close if he can't catch anything, while they were all heckling and braying 7,8 c'mon it's just 7 and 8...
Whoops. Sorry.
Kiwi version. Basesex?
Better? hehe.
Konstas has been awesome in there.
Him and the kelpie combined have been in their faces.
Would have to have thick skin to ignore that.
farknell, jaiswal need to glue a strip of willow to his outside edge!
Got the big fish!!!!
Ump tried to fucken cook us again the bastard!!!!!!
Clear deflection. Get off idiot.
fark, that was torturous..
what's the controversy?
I reckon it got bat and glove..
100% @base.
Tim Lanes said a coupla shit things today.
Don't boo the Virat and that he reckons that wasn't out.
I used to like him. ha
No snicko spike, no hotspot. Umpire over ruled tech.
Humanity beats AI.
Take that robots
Big call. Makes up for the earlier one that was not given.
hahahaha exactly @stu!
One of the angles showed a clear deviation of the ball after he hit it.
wouldn't show up on snicko as it was glancing i reckon
B6 is right .
The ball ever so gently kissed the face of the bat changing its line.
He was out twice.
And their shit technology owed us one for Jaiswal anyway so a bit of poetic justice in it all. Plus it's really riled the Indians up so that feels good too.
Wow 74000 for day 5.
Seems alot more Aussies than the previous few days too really giving it to the Indians.
Good ol snicko!
Ha ha
Brilliant!
Absolute classic test.
Beautifully done Aussies!!
video
video
video
cheers india,
i wanna watch it slowwwww!
Great test. Won comfortably when it didn't always seem the outcome.
All down to your efforts Stu
Next time I'll apply the kids of death a bit later. Let it go down to the wire. Longer shadows, more anxiety, result still ensured.
Last hour, day five. 7 wickets for 40 odd runs. I reckon you timed it perfectly.
Great test.
It’s the biggest ever total test attendance in Australia beating the previous record set in 1937 in a game with Don Bradman and played over 6 days. I wonder if the record was due to Kohli’s little shoulder bump on Konstas.
Though I read that Indians are the largest migrant population in Melbourne so that would be a significant factor.
Well done Swellnet 11 ( well a few more than eleven).
We,,, Flow, Etarip, Dazzler, GuySmiley, Stunet, Basesix, Mattlock, Alfred Wallace, Seeds, Blackers, SouthernRaw (Captain), Fitzroy-21, Goofyfoot, VelocityJohnno, Freeride76 and Wally got the Aussies over the line, well done boys.
All deserve a beer.
What great fun with our back and forth banter and what a great test match. AW
What a game!!!
Fair result in the end, but it was never assured. Advantage almost always with the Aussies but definitely a few moments where it looked like India might flip the script.
Great chat on here too. I was running errands and bowling to the young uns, so was mainly listening on the wireless.
Cheers to all.
+1, AW, etarip, what a fun way to spend a few swell-less summer days, cheers all.
AW, surely I was 12th man in regards to discussions.
Been decades since I watched a test match.
I enjoyed watching most of the test. I got paid whilst doing so which I enjoyed as well.
Seeds. Hi mate. 12th man, any man, it’s a team effort.
Double prizes your end, paid to watch the game, your shout!!!AW
All the best to you too AW
I’ve just caught up with a mate from WA who was like family growing up and he just happens to have a pocket full of terrific mdma so all is good here.
Have a good bye pal
Nye, not bye
paid to watch the game AND paid to keep tabs on a friggin hawaiian volcano in real time.. seeds = winner.
(next you'll be telling us they supplied the beer, too).
Alas, sobriety was required.
You too fella. Sounds like it’s gone be a late one at yours, you’ll be buzzing until the clock strikes midnight tomorrow night with that flowing thru ya veins, must say a tad jealous at my end.
I’ll be taking it easy tomorrow night.
The surf bus heads west 6am Jan 2. All the best you’re a champ.
Great chatting with you all year. All the best. AW
Have fun in the desert AW
Good to chat.
Have a good nye
Not ‘ Our Man In Havana’. It’s ’Our Man In Hawaii’, Seeds has got a job at Khona2 TV News, accompanying local on the ground reporter, Basal T. F. Lowing.
AW
;)
I’m more like sedentary rock when at work.
Nothing igneous, just laying horizontal in your sedimentary bed surrounded by fossils and looking at all the layers of stratigraphy.
Yabba dabba do. AW
Igneous once AW.
Thankless job turns you sedentary.
ps. Your private words were appreciated.
Haven't watched too much over the last couple of days, and to be honest, I thought it was going to end in a draw. I managed to get a few glimpses of the last few overs and laughed at the way we had the entire team crowding the batsman.
Enjoyed the commentary here lads, cheers.
On the radio Stuart Clark likened it to the fielding set up you would have for a game of "Test Match" if you remember the board game.
I was walking the dogs and reckon the last hour was the most interesting bit of cricket I have listened to in a while. You tuned in at the right time.
Marsh out, Webster in.
Maxwell does alright for an old bloke.