More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Must be another reel that doesn't embed on the forum.
Here' tis lostdoggy:
Came here to post this clip, but after seeing the one above it now seems a bit limp.
I'll take that sort of limp 24/7 stu
Oh wow! That was great. I can’t believe he wasn’t swallowed up. Look at that screen grab!!! I’m impressed
Is this the same guy that bodysurfed nazere ?
Apparently so
https://www.redbull.com/au-en/videos/kalani-lattanzi-bodysurfing-nazare…
Crosshatching and constructive interference on a mid-size day at Naz.
Filmed a week ago, so seems both northern hemi coliseums are having an early start.
Wow, to pull this off, re snow pack stability, skiing conditions on the whole face, weather and also mountaineering. Incredible..
Crazy. Lot can go wrong there. Looks super doable POV but I can tell that's hard work and very technical.
They can have it ha ha!
Let it out JJf --- Claim it says Albee
Owl ....stance..
empty cloudbreak
^ Beautiful
compared to Fugly
Nice one Udo,
I recall Owl riding a 13'4", mid 90's at Sunset, very hard to compete on a 7'6" Bushman...haha. Watch out for that west peak, mown down many times
Legend
McCoy Rhino
Besides the mind blowing ability and awareness in the air, how's the tracking shots and drone footage in this.
100/10
Amazing. Editing's not bloody bad either. Would love to see that at the cinema as a short before the feature.
Markus is a beast!
That big 3 he spins off the serac is incredible.
And skiing is leaving snowboarding in the dust at the moment. It'll be interesting to see how things change in the next 10 years or so - cause they always do.
And for those of you interested in snow and mountains, here's how we do it in NZ:
Faaark!
Hard to even relate to.
Put some ZooM on this
Ouch! A couple of hard landings on the way there in that top shot.
Balsa Flextail
https://www.facebook.com/surf.westernaustralia/videos/3124005477857741
Amazing that he was able to catch that last wave
Full Screen - looks smooth but Twigs getting Bucked around ...a big lump of a board and a strong offshore
Ooooh ...a 2ft wave
Great Effort...down with the Kgs
Something else I noticed on Kong's neck chain, he's still wearing a Bushido cross.
MR wants to buy a McCoy twinnie
13 yrs old
and 45 years ago at his age I got my first Coolite, geez
M a n H a c k
This Board Supposedly had a Crazy amount of Rocker