More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Manturn 100MPa
Some Bert Burger's with the works...
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebo…" width="500" height="722" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share"></iframe>
anyone ever try one of Burts 'barracudas'....seems like so much fin and channel action going on wondering if you could turn them
G O A T
https://www.facebook.com/surfersinlife/videos/313748013490449
Sydney swell
Geez, there are some beauties on that Insta.
jet skis anyone.....
https://www.reddit.com/r/MSsEcReTPoDcAsT/comments/pawzi1/salt_life_baby…
Gawd Fisher
Very nice Tommy Gun.....new boards not fitted with SharkShields ?
Bruniho again
The First Banana Bottom / 1974
Unglassed Paulonia Tow board
Looks like another slave to fashion celeb has fallen prey to. the Byron sustainable living earth mother 70s alternative lifestyle counter culture poser movement.
https://finjak.uk/#:~:text=Finjak%20Tool%2DFree%20is%20a%20quick%2Drele….
That photo of Shane Herring makes me so happy. I don’t know the bloke beyond having seen him surf a couple of times, yet it just warms my heart to see someone reconnect with something for which they obviously have a huge passion. Particularly as his surfing is so inspirational. One of the most pure surfing styles I’ve ever seen.
Great to see you on rail again Mr Herring!
thats got to be an old photo of Herring surely.......and as for the one above of freeflights boards boy theres some work in those puppies......nice
I thought so too. Hoping it’s current though.
The post was from 2018, photo probably even earlier.
This is the most recent shot of him surfing.
Herrings Black Cockatoo
https://www.lineupsurfstore.com.au/product/line-up-shane-herring-black-…
https://gramhir.com/media/1815232957680302236
Cool Inlay
One for you groundswell
Quicksilver or Oneill days ....
Eugene Twinfin Testing
ive got an open mind ..but not that open...Stues new mid twin?