More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Try this, then click the most recent square.
It’s a “reel”, not a normal insta post so didn’t link here properly.
https://www.instagram.com/letitshine_video/?hl=en
Cheers, Lostdoggy. It’s still not working though I appreciate your response.
Soli going faaast on a Christenson:
Wish he'd try it on a shorter board so the freedom isn't restricted by a longer rail line.
That was extremely unappealing. Life’s too short to be frigging around on old man boards when you’re youthful.
Narrow Gun at 18 3/4.
But fat!
What a wave.
Joe Engel - Sept marked 15 yrs since the passing of Joe
R.I.P
NpJ Duo...yew
https://www.instagram. !com/p/CTrLX5LFpDb/
Mr Caml
How this thing like backdoor and 99.9% completed
https://www.facebook.com/SecretSumatra/videos/454276269347579
Jeez indo that was Filthy
Crank that Rhino off the bottom Pagey
Udo that’s an incredible quiver :-0
Is he still around?
A while back Brutus mentioned he is
https://www.surfersjournal.com/product/the-privateer/
One of, if not the, most recognisable colourway in surfing.
Tom Carroll in second place.
One large Tiger
MoonRaker
I'd love both of those
6'10" Flax Basalt Bio Resin Middy Twin from Rocket Ace
F##k Yeah !!
Uncle Daryl
WoW Herro Banana
Pull in Son...
He gives it a good crack.
yeah that's awesome footage Udo.
Thanks for the clips udo .
Watched the bottom one first and thought who needs fins ? Then the one above which answered my silly question .
Nice work Wizz