More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Yeh we have a Few in Stock..................
Wowsa, that was some bit of damage. Astounding repair. I would have chucked it and started again.
A Good Sport..after a first round Flogging
Its like JJF has gotten even better, going to be hard to beat if his body holds up .
Kidding!
Artificial Reefs
Or to stop trawlers
Good for both
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/07/reef-cubes-arc-marine-biodiversi…
Wishing you a speedy recovery JR
Nice quiver
Sharkman - Beautiful Shape...i think your free again
Ban expired?
Da Hui You Gotta sort this......
Good reading the comments on that post udo
Yep...Kala Da Captains onto it ...I think the Whistles coming back ...
Ahhh Kala Da Moron, same with his bro Kamalei, ever seen that dudes vids on Insta where he's filming himself talking.
Usually ripping into people about something. I think the BJJ has given them both brain issues.
Bloody hell. How's the eye!!
Absolute dream board. Who would you get to shape you something like this?
Peter McCabe
I glassed quite a few Wayne Deane's back in the day. At the time we thought they were beasts. Big boards with beak noses and v bottoms. How the worm has turned. Shame he is no longer with us, he would've been living quite the Renaissance in the current day. As for someone who could honour one of his shapes, maybe someone who was shaping on the Goldy in that era. Perhaps someone like Chris Garrett or Murray Bourton.
Thank you, Tiger. I was just thinking that Murray Bourton would be the man to ask.
Udo, those McCabes look great.
Booger Coyote sets another ACME Trap for the Wave Runner
https://www.reddit.com/r/surfing/comments/zhk1o5/sharing_is_caring_and_…
Pro's golden shower of power hoses down Booger'z ridiculously late Ceremonial Lei.
Oops! Booger ends up looping himself instead!
Ceremonial Lei : "Hunt down & Loop the Snake from behind as he claims his meal!"
The snake loses it's venom & swallows his pride then won't take another bite.
tbb: Just a fancy name for yer bog standard come from behind over the top barrel roll.
Ain't nothing tricky about it...surfjustsurf.
Velly nice Jimmy