More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Hmmm not Sure ?
Wayne Barthameow --- i cant remember who called him that ?
The Banana
Daff Cadden...what a Score.
Catch and release
Tom C on the Fish ^^
https://fb.watch/ghsq6AC-Aa/
Edward ....
Byron yesterday
Incredible
Now that’s surfing.
^^ Wild ride the Bonzer Swoop
^^
That's a great perspective of the work he had to do. Fantastic barrel riding, well-timed exit.
Laurie Towner entering the ballroom.
An oldie but a goodie.
Ease off the Airs Harold.....
How does he get an invite to Pipe Masters over people like Mark Healy and Laurie Towner???
Craig Anderson in there as well.. wtf?
Rehab Tanker
It’s a promotional display not a concerted effort to validate the best Pipe rider on the planet
gawd that looks fun
How silly of me to think otherwise dsds
Pipe Masters going (gone?) the way of the Triple Crown in terms of a once-credible acclomplishment that's now rendered meaningless.
No, no….not rendered meaningless. It’s actually been made MORE real.
Real as in MasterChef and Love Island reality
YR 2021 - A Couple of Barrels for Bruninho
-------------------
Oi
Island Bay.....some classic Wayne Dean
That board is a sweep killer. No wonder he was off the skis when they arrived.
Thanks, Udo!
Yeah, that looks good to me, in many ways. I daydream of walking into an op shop/trash converters and stumbling across an 8' Wayne Dean for $50. Not gunna happen, I know :-)
Udo. That first photo of the board with the double scalloped tail looks a lot like Murray Bourtons ‘BatFish’ model early 2000’s.
Recently scored a 7’6 Wayne Deane in really good condition after searching for a couple years. Definitely worth the wait as it’s a really clean example. I was only planning on a couple go outs then hang it in the games room but after those first couple sessions it’s pretty much all I’ve ridden for the past 3 months.
Swallow Tail ? Pics please..
2nd that. Lots of pics, please, and details.
In the meantime, here's something completely different, and totally beautiful. Go through this guy's insta and marvel: