More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Haz
Gunt Slider
Island bay , your 9’6” is calling you , only 1 left
Less than $100 Per Foot for a Heavily Glassed 9'0 !
Yeah, naah. I think my mantra worked. Came to my senses :-)
Hack @47yrs
Nice hack!
And how nice is this NPJ:
Sam Egan’s comment :D
Fvck that was radical , I noticed it was written “ he is ok “
Deleted it Super..... its back now
Timing is everything , this bloke’s pace is near perfect
Worth more than one look , nicely dodged ( particularly worn ) chandelier
Assym Flextail
I’ll keep this saved for the wife for every time she makes a comment about how many boards I have.
Scroll thru...last Pic... Unreal
~ Support~
Sean and Frank
Classic comment
Dick Van Burch Vibe
Big Jimbo didn’t have a problem living in Bali but Islamic people not allowed in the states. Haha fuck off Jim ya massive twat.
That was pretty sad ..
Jim has made some poor choices ey....