More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Womans World Tour farkin look out
will be the youngest world champ in history.......
One well patronised Kirra wave:
Rats in the sewer
A couple of aged Christian Rippers
Go Gammy on the 9'6.
GT on rail
Awesome pic but I'd imagine there's a fair amount of camera trickery there.
Just someone swimming with a flash. It’s not photoshopped
Pretty amazing then Shorey to capture that. Would make a lovely piece to hang on a wall, quite ethereal.
Isn't nature grand.
Was expecting to see Clayton B pop out the end of that Pit - # local knowledge
7'0 Quad Middy
Still at it !
big board...twin?
he seemed to be mostly riding twins.
I think that is an 8'0".
Rasta 8'6 Twin
Joel's Gun from above Pics
big waves big boards big balls ......are there any super heroes that dont live around lenno /byron area?
Muzza and Zappa
saw Fitzy get heaps on that red board.
love the safety nose.
Nice
He he
Perfect Nazare. How good does this look?
Looks so good and also reminds me of today's WOTD.
Lyttlestreet top footage cheers mate
https://www.instagram.com/lyttlestreet/
Yeh Pull in Son
This is the son of Carcass? Is that Carcass dropping in? What was the aftermath of the Jodie Cooper incident after his pissy community service sentence, and how is a creep like that allowed back in the lineup?
Yep Carcass dropping in on the 1st wave.
Digitize your Favorite Shooter
Its not always about charging huge Cloudbreak or Shippies
Laurie Towner
Drone getting shacked
Looks sharky at night!
Your Insta curation game is spot on Udo.
I’m not on the gram or any socials so appreciate the ‘best of’ clips.
Thanks