More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
I reckon Laird is riding a wave in Nias.
(I get a blank page when I click on it).
With Paddle in Hand.
Yeah, I saw that. Was it a recent swell? I looked but didn't find any footage.
Old i think.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Lucky Jack
It’s now well beyond ridiculous how much this guy travels.
Yeah, shitty little PWA can do it but WSL can't for some reason? I might actually start watching if they bring it back + ditch this Trestles nonsense and have Pipe as the final event. I'm not wasting my precious time on Surf Ranch and Trestles.
Very funny take on this on Beach Grit.
https://beachgrit.com/2023/06/world-surf-league-shaken-to-core-as-inter…
Logan's open letter is genius.
"Back to your event though, please stop holding them in good surf and if you don’t stop I’ll be forced to come and rest my hand upon your thigh or make a t-shirt of your naked chest.'
Just had a look at a competitor website feature on Cloudbreak.....
Yeah good idea Surf Ranch... !
"18 men and an equal number of 11 women..."
When Chas is good, he's very good.
WSL is a mess. They can’t get the scoring right, they can’t get the venues rights. Every event reminds on Eurovision.
Getfarkedbruno
^^^ Maybe UP the Glassing ....A 6oz Patch for some Longevity with Negilible Weight Gain ?
62 litres...
in a 7'0
23 1/4" wide and 3 3/4" thick
Nev Moonfish
6'6 x 27 x 4 - 78litres
Bloody Hell
Me old mate banana
Paging Zen ;)
Mans best friend Mr. B.
Always nice to find a kindred spirit eh Zen?
We're out there Blackers. We're a small but growing movement. You'll find us at the crack of dawn usually when the mercury dips into single figures.
We try not to advertise.
Ah mate, it is cold here, but that is one of the least enjoyable parts of pet ownership.

The yin and the yang.
Awesome! We've been dog sitting for nearly a month now with the cutest Cocker Spaniel. Such a trooper, gonna be hard to leave him.
Also Rips on a Middy
Rigmarole...